Derek Chauvin Trial Live: Judge Reinstates 3rd-Degree Murder Charge; Jury Selection Continues

mob justice. didn't know we were back in the wild west and people lynched because they were mad. too fking hilarious the stupidity of BLM. The dude wasn't killed accept by his own hand dropping drugs in his system. oops. who they gonna blame now. Coroner, Floyd did not die from asphyxiation.

I hope Chauvin is willing to do the right thing and off himself. If not...well, someone might be willing to help him.

there is no 2nd degree charge.

There is.

3rd degree, it’s in your link header

And what does it say right below the header? It says it right there in the link.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

And this is why I think you're actually retarded.

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

Do you see it now, retard?
I see the prosecution doesn’t have 2nd degree as a winner and brought in 3rd degree charges instead. How do you miss that when it’s in the header!

Holy shit you're stupid. I just showed you that there are 2nd degree charges and you're still denying it.
Why is there a 3rd degree charge then?

I'm not talking about the 3rd degree charge.

You said there is no 2nd degree charge and I just fucking showed you that there is. Jesus you're stupid.
You didn’t answer, why is there a 3rd degree charge? Why do you avoid answering?

You're avoiding mine. I couldn't make this any easier for you and you're STILL too stupid to understand it. Here's a nice easy picture for you.

View attachment 466989

What does that circled part say, you stupid fuck?

Can you see that there is a 2nd degree charge? Or have you STILL not figured this out yet?

I honestly think you're retarded.
Someone doesn’t present 3rd degree charges if they believe 2nd degree charges. You won’t answer I know, you’re trapped in your argument

It says it right there that he's charged with 2nd degree murder also and you STILL don't understand it.

Sorry, but you're retarded.
See? Can’t admit the 3rd degree charges

Here's an image showing that there are ALSO 2nd degree charges. Not my fault you're too stupid to understand simple things.

View attachment 467000

You're straight-up retarded.
So what, if there are second degree charges, why the 3rd degree charges?

I can't address your question until you acknowledge that there even is a second degree charge. So far you you've proven that you're too fucking stupid to even understand that.

View attachment 467033

Here's a nice easy image for you. Do you see that it says there is a second degree charge now? You're legitimately retarded and I can't make this any more obvious for you.
The headline says 3rd degree

And the part right below that CLEARLY says that he’s ALSO being charged with 2nd degree, doesn’t it?

Can you see that part, you stupid fuck? Do I need to post it for you again, retard?

I do, it doesn’t say asphyxiation which is what it needs to be to charge the cop
Horse shit.
You would think these trump cultists would start to wonder why reality never seems to line up with the things they demand are true. I mean, even the surviving Branch Davidians woke up eventually. And they were happy to set children on fire for their dear leader.

You would think these trump cultists would start to wonder why reality never seems to line up with the things they demand are true. I mean, even the surviving Branch Davidians woke up eventually. And they were happy to set children on fire for their dear leader.

Are you on some sort of drugs?

Too bad they overcharged Chauvin.

Dershowitz has it right! At most, it was 2nd degree manslaughter under Minnesota law which has a max. penalty of 10 years.
Unintentional with mitigating factors resulting in death.
Hell, give him six months. As long as he serves it in maximum security general population, six months or sixty years doesn't matter.

I'd have to disqualify myself from being on that jury. Sure, it will be a really interesting trial, but time consuming and dangerous if MAGA-hatter types learn your identity. Also, I'd have to admit that I already consider Chauvin guilty as hell.

If that jury finds him guilty those people on the jury run the risk of being harassed, stalked and threatened for years to come.

It shouldn't be that way but when dealing with trump supporters violence is a very real probability.

And with Biden supporters its a certainty.

There is.

And what does it say right below the header? It says it right there in the link.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

I see the prosecution doesn’t have 2nd degree as a winner and brought in 3rd degree charges instead. How do you miss that when it’s in the header!

Holy shit you're stupid. I just showed you that there are 2nd degree charges and you're still denying it.

You said there is no 2nd degree charge and I just fucking showed you that there is. Jesus you're stupid.
You didn’t answer, why is there a 3rd degree charge? Why do you avoid answering?

You're avoiding mine. I couldn't make this any easier for you and you're STILL too stupid to understand it. Here's a nice easy picture for you.

View attachment 466989

Can you see that there is a 2nd degree charge? Or have you STILL not figured this out yet?

You are dealing with a person who believes that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

Do you really think you're going to get anything close to intelligence from a person like that?

mob justice. didn't know we were back in the wild west and people lynched because they were mad. too fking hilarious the stupidity of BLM. The dude wasn't killed accept by his own hand dropping drugs in his system. oops. who they gonna blame now. Coroner, Floyd did not die from asphyxiation.

I hope Chauvin is willing to do the right thing and off himself. If not...well, someone might be willing to help him.
He didn’t give Floyd the drug that killed him. You’re confused

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

View attachment 466989

Someone doesn’t present 3rd degree charges if they believe 2nd degree charges. You won’t answer I know, you’re trapped in your argument

It says it right there that he's charged with 2nd degree murder also and you STILL don't understand it.

Here's an image showing that there are ALSO 2nd degree charges. Not my fault you're too stupid to understand simple things.

View attachment 467000

I can't address your question until you acknowledge that there even is a second degree charge. So far you you've proven that you're too fucking stupid to even understand that.

View attachment 467033

Here's a nice easy image for you. Do you see that it says there is a second degree charge now? You're legitimately retarded and I can't make this any more obvious for you.

And the part right below that CLEARLY says that he’s ALSO being charged with 2nd degree, doesn’t it?

Can you see that part, you stupid fuck? Do I need to post it for you again, retard?
Under which part?

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

View attachment 466989

View attachment 467000

View attachment 467033

Under which part?

Here, let me help you find it.

1615678202541.png

The part I'm pointing at, you stupid fuck. Do you see it now, retard?

I'd have to disqualify myself from being on that jury. Sure, it will be a really interesting trial, but time consuming and dangerous if MAGA-hatter types learn your identity. Also, I'd have to admit that I already consider Chauvin guilty as hell.

If that jury finds him guilty those people on the jury run the risk of being harassed, stalked and threatened for years to come.

It shouldn't be that way but when dealing with trump supporters violence is a very real probability.
People that accept that kind of challenge to do their duty are just wonderful people, in my book.

I agree.

I've been called to jury duty a couple of times.

My concern is that if they find this man guilty the people on that jury may face harassment and threats from white supremacists.

I hope it doesn't happen but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

My concern is that if they find this man guilty the people on that jury may face harassment and threats from white supremacists.

and if they don't find him guilty, there will be [B]urning, [L]ooting, and general [M]ayhem.

He won't be found guilty. You can always find at least one cop loving racist on every jury.
How many racists were on the OJ Simpson jury?

Yep, that would be reason alone not to serve. Racist white nationalist militia types would be ruthless in their pursuit to out jurors.
If the jury doesn't hang the cop, it won't be the KKK the jury will be hiding from. It'll be niggas.

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

View attachment 466989

View attachment 467000

View attachment 467033

Under which part?

View attachment 467393

What about the piece on 3rd degree, you still haven’t answered

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

View attachment 466989

View attachment 467000

View attachment 467033

Under which part?

View attachment 467393

You still haven't addressed the fact that it says RIGHT THERE ON THE FUCKING WEBSITE THAT HE'S ALSO CHARGED WITH SECOND DEGREE AS WELL.

1615681004480.png

Do you see it now, you stupid fuck? Can I make it any more clear for you, you fucking retard? Are you still having trouble finding it? Do I need to support you with extra arrows so your stupid ass can find it?

You're retarded. Seriously.

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

View attachment 466989

View attachment 467000

View attachment 467033

Under which part?

View attachment 467393

You still haven't addressed the fact that it says RIGHT THERE ON THE FUCKING WEBSITE THAT HE'S ALSO CHARGED WITH SECOND DEGREE AS WELL.

View attachment 467424

Do you see it now, you stupid fuck? Can I make it any more clear for you, you fucking retard? Are you still having trouble finding it? Do I need to support you with extra arrows so your stupid ass can find it?

You're retarded. Seriously.
Originally, and now 3rd degree

Forum List

Back