Derek Chauvin Trial Live: Judge Reinstates 3rd-Degree Murder Charge; Jury Selection Continues

there is no 2nd degree charge.

There is.

3rd degree, it’s in your link header

And what does it say right below the header? It says it right there in the link.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

And this is why I think you're actually retarded.

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

Do you see it now, retard?
I see the prosecution doesn’t have 2nd degree as a winner and brought in 3rd degree charges instead. How do you miss that when it’s in the header!

Holy shit you're stupid. I just showed you that there are 2nd degree charges and you're still denying it.
Why is there a 3rd degree charge then?

I'm not talking about the 3rd degree charge.

You said there is no 2nd degree charge and I just fucking showed you that there is. Jesus you're stupid.

There is.

And what does it say right below the header? It says it right there in the link.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

I see the prosecution doesn’t have 2nd degree as a winner and brought in 3rd degree charges instead. How do you miss that when it’s in the header!

Holy shit you're stupid. I just showed you that there are 2nd degree charges and you're still denying it.

You said there is no 2nd degree charge and I just fucking showed you that there is. Jesus you're stupid.
You didn’t answer, why is there a 3rd degree charge? Why do you avoid answering?

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

You didn’t answer, why is there a 3rd degree charge? Why do you avoid answering?

You're avoiding mine. I couldn't make this any easier for you and you're STILL too stupid to understand it. Here's a nice easy picture for you.

1615588396460.png

What does that circled part say, you stupid fuck?

Can you see that there is a 2nd degree charge? Or have you STILL not figured this out yet?

I honestly think you're retarded.

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

You're avoiding mine. I couldn't make this any easier for you and you're STILL too stupid to understand it. Here's a nice easy picture for you.

View attachment 466989

Can you see that there is a 2nd degree charge? Or have you STILL not figured this out yet?

Someone doesn’t present 3rd degree charges if they believe 2nd degree charges. You won’t answer I know, you’re trapped in your argument

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

View attachment 466989

Someone doesn’t present 3rd degree charges if they believe 2nd degree charges. You won’t answer I know, you’re trapped in your argument

It says it right there that he's charged with 2nd degree murder also and you STILL don't understand it.

1615589196505.png

Sorry, but you're retarded.

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

View attachment 466989

It says it right there that he's charged with 2nd degree murder also and you STILL don't understand it.

See? Can’t admit the 3rd degree charges

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

View attachment 466989

Here's an image showing that there are ALSO 2nd degree charges. Not my fault you're too stupid to understand simple things.

1615589261710.png

You're straight-up retarded.

Too bad they overcharged Chauvin.

Dershowitz has it right! At most, it was 2nd degree manslaughter under Minnesota law which has a max. penalty of 10 years.
Unintentional with mitigating factors resulting in death.

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

View attachment 466989

The judge knows he can't get a second degree murder conviction.

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

View attachment 466989

Here's an image showing that there are ALSO 2nd degree charges. Not my fault you're too stupid to understand simple things.

View attachment 467000

So what, if there are second degree charges, why the 3rd degree charges?

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

View attachment 466989

The judge knows he can't get a second degree murder conviction.
No other reason

Oh NOES - This will make Rumpkins VERY sad!

I'd have to disqualify myself from being on that jury. Sure, it will be a really interesting trial, but time consuming and dangerous if MAGA-hatter types learn your identity. Also, I'd have to admit that I already consider Chauvin guilty as hell.

If that jury finds him guilty those people on the jury run the risk of being harassed, stalked and threatened for years to come.

It shouldn't be that way but when dealing with trump supporters violence is a very real probability.
People that accept that kind of challenge to do their duty are just wonderful people, in my book.

I agree.

I've been called to jury duty a couple of times.

My concern is that if they find this man guilty the people on that jury may face harassment and threats from white supremacists.

I hope it doesn't happen but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

My concern is that if they find this man guilty the people on that jury may face harassment and threats from white supremacists.

and if they don't find him guilty, there will be [B]urning, [L]ooting, and general [M]ayhem.

He won't be found guilty. You can always find at least one cop loving racist on every jury.

How do you explain the OJ trial verdict?

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

View attachment 466989

View attachment 467000

I can't address your question until you acknowledge that there even is a second degree charge. So far you you've proven that you're too fucking stupid to even understand that.

1615597210449.png

Here's a nice easy image for you. Do you see that it says there is a second degree charge now? You're legitimately retarded and I can't make this any more obvious for you.

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

View attachment 466989

View attachment 467000

I can't address your question until you acknowledge that there even is a second degree charge. So far you you've proven that you're too fucking stupid to even understand that.

View attachment 467033

Here's a nice easy image for you. Do you see that it says there is a second degree charge now? You're legitimately retarded and I can't make this any more obvious for you.
The headline says 3rd degree

If that jury finds him guilty those people on the jury run the risk of being harassed, stalked and threatened for years to come.

It shouldn't be that way but when dealing with trump supporters violence is a very real probability.
You are so full of shit your breath stinks.

Come on man! You know you'd do your part if you were called. Being on juries always sucks. Those are 12 good people that will try to do their best. If called, you'd rise to the occasion, clear your emotions and do your duty. It's what real American do, as the jury box, ain't a chatroom.

After my mother's year-plus saga, I will do anything required to get out of jury duty, up to and including moving.

Forum List

Back