Der Verlierer Des Jahres

Status
Not open for further replies.

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
1607821041080.png

"Nothing is normal under Trump," the article added. “He refuses to admit defeat. Instead, he speaks of massive electoral fraud, although there is no evidence for it. The whole thing is not surprising. Trump's presidency ends as it began. Without decency and without dignity."

View attachment 428377

"Nothing is normal under Trump," the article added. “He refuses to admit defeat. Instead, he speaks of massive electoral fraud, although there is no evidence for it. The whole thing is not surprising. Trump's presidency ends as it began. Without decency and without dignity."

Ouch.

I don't know what to say here. The anti Trump, anti white, anti cop, anti norm, anti common sense bigotry going on here. Little reminder of a terrible year: Democrats caused and where behind AND sponsored race riots that did millions of $ in damages. The Chinese bought the majority ownership in all these media organizations. ( I am sure the Chinese own the Deocrats as well). Look it up. And in the last year we get a needless impeachment and then media driven race riots and then coincidentally a virus from China that really is as fatal as 1998's swine flue and WE SUDDELY have to destroy our economy over it? Smell that? its something rather fishy.

Last edited:
I don't know what to say here. The anti Trump, anti white, anti cop, anti norm, anti common sense bigotry going on here. Little reminder of a terrible year: Democrats caused and where behind AND sponsored race riots that did millions of $ in damages. The Chinese bought the majority ownership in all these media organizations. ( I am sure the Chinese own the Deocrats as well). Look it up. And in the last year we get a needless impeachment and then media driven race riots and then coincidentally a virus from China that really is as fatal as 1998's swine flue and WE SUDDELY have to destroy our economy over it? Smell that? its something rather fishy.

You're saying you get these powerful hallucinogens from FISH?

Did the voices tell you where to catch these fish? Are these fish in the room with us right now?

straight-jacket.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back