"Deplorable" says TRUMP, that DirectTV de-platformed Newsmax and OANN

Did it make money? Who is the first three?
Of course it made money, media outlets don't work for free. Direct TV did not want to pay the amount that OAN was charging. As for the other three--I spend far to much time educating you morons who are either too stupid or too lazy to do a quick google search. Do your own research.

The truth. Newsmax wants paid for DirectTV to carry the channel. Direct TV is noting that people can get the network for free on providers like Roku and Pluto so it makes no sense for them to pay for it.

Conservative news network Newsmax on the verge of being dropped by DirecTV

Seems that Newsmax can drop their demands and remain on Direct TV.
Yeah, go with that one. Maybe you can make it fly. Is that why DISH dropped the CBS affiliate in Spokane? Maybe it is why they dropped MeTV as well. You are sadly mistaken. I vote with my $$. They charge higher prices than others who offer their same channels PLUS the ones they've dropped for 50% less. They can do it without my $$, maybe.

Yeah, go with that one. Maybe you can make it fly. Is that why DISH dropped the CBS affiliate in Spokane? Maybe it is why they dropped MeTV as well. You are sadly mistaken. I vote with my $$. They charge higher prices than others who offer their same channels PLUS the ones they've dropped for 50% less. They can do it without my $$, maybe.

Fewer and fewer are using services like DirectTV. They will be dropping more and more channels as they lose subscribers. Basic economics.

Fewer and fewer are using services like DirectTV. They will be dropping more and more channels as they lose subscribers. Basic economics.
Probably true. I am one and I know many others. The gravy train for the cable companies is coming into the station for the last time.

In the past they dropped Al Jazeera, Air America, and occasionally try to drop a local station.being 4th puts you into adult diaper cream advertising territory.

In the past they dropped Al Jazeera, Air America, and occasionally try to drop a local station.being 4th puts you into adult diaper cream advertising territory.
Yeah, you don't have much to offer either, eh? The point is they dropped a previously provided channel after a contract was signed. Granted, I am sure that they have language in the contract that allows that. It doesn't make it more fair for the other party to the contract. The customer should have the right to reduce their payment by the cost that was previously assigned to that service. I don't agree that it is fair. Meh, mox nix, I have cut the cable. They can get along without my money. Many others are choosing to do the same.

Yeah, you don't have much to offer either, eh? The point is they dropped a previously provided channel after a contract was signed. Granted, I am sure that they have language in the contract that allows that. It doesn't make it more fair for the other party to the contract. The customer should have the right to reduce their payment by the cost that was previously assigned to that service. I don't agree that it is fair. Meh, mox nix, I have cut the cable. They can get along without my money. Many others are choosing to do the same.
You must not subscribe. They change channels all the time. Also, it's not cable.

You claimed it was the fourth, I did not believe you and ask you who was the other three and you dont know, it is not my responsiblity to do you research. Therefore you are just wrong. It was not the fourth. It was the 23rd and dropping.
Read the OP, moron. I know reading isn't high on your list of things to do, but you look less moronic when you do. Post #1. You know the link that this OP is based on.

Forum List

Back