Newsmax punched in the gut by Direct TV

Those who are telling me how I should watch my television and if I don't, I'm a fool.
Sounding more like the government these days. sweet
I will watch what I want with what I want on what I want.
that is all
:popcorn:
You will for now. But when the Great Reset kicks off, you will only watch government authorized programming. In fact, some of that viewing will be mandatory.

So...............your opinion of them negates their right to free speech? Good to know.

Okay...........so what if a black rights organization (NAACP or some other legal organization that is recognized) wanted to air an ad for Black History month, and was refused by either OAN or FOX because it didn't fit in with their viewership, is that censorship and denying the right to free speech?

I'm guessing you're gonna run away from the question.
Wait a min... my opinion is based on watching one riot after another while a global pandemic was going on... BLM is a criminal organization... that's not an opinion its a fact ABSailor....

Wait a min... my opinion is based on watching one riot after another while a global pandemic was going on... BLM is a criminal organization... that's not an opinion its a fact ABSailor....

That is your opinion that BLM is a criminal organization. Got anything from the actual police or FBI that calls them such? I also noticed you have yet to answer my question.

So Republicans consider Direct TV as "censuring conservative voices" by dropping the low rated Trump tv channel Newsmax.

There is an easy solution for the far, far Republican right. If you subscribe to Direct TV and bemoan the loss of your wonderful Newsmax, just go ahead and pony up the carriage fee that Newsmax is demanding. We all know that you Republicans are loaded with money; problem solved! Bigly!!!
my son is a dtv installer. He said they wanted to much money

That is your opinion that BLM is a criminal organization. Got anything from the actual police or FBI that calls them such? I also noticed you have yet to answer my question.
What does a group have to do before you will call them criminal?....

any rioting (or looting) was caused by opportunists coming into a protest area to take advantage of the too busy law enforcement. This only happened for approx 7% of the BLM protests.

any rioting (or looting) was caused by opportunists coming into a protest area to take advantage of the too busy law enforcement. This only happened for approx 7% of the BLM protests.
Bologna... you didn't propose that with the Jan 6 protestors....

Bologna... you didn't propose that with the Jan 6 protestors....
its difficult to compare looting / rioting during BLM protests to what happened on jan 6th.

On jan 6th, those who committed crimes at the capitol ceased to be protestors. They became insurrectionists, because they stopped the electoral vote count.

The BLM protests had random individuals coming into city streets, without any organization or incitement from anybody. Its the protest itself that drew them in. There were nearly 900 of these protests, compared to 1 at the capitol. The BLM protests were 7% violent, but the capitol one was 100%.

its difficult to compare looting / rioting during BLM protests to what happened on jan 6th.

On jan 6th, those who committed crimes at the capitol ceased to be protestors. They became insurrectionists, because they stopped the electoral vote count.

The BLM protests had random individuals coming into city streets, without any organization or incitement from anybody. Its the protest itself that drew them in. There were nearly 900 of these protests, compared to 1 at the capitol. The BLM protests were 7% violent, but the capitol one was 100%.
BLM fire bombed a police station and commandeered a section of several cities... the only difference is that BLM riots went on for months and 1-6 was just one afternoon... another difference is 1-6 protesters are still in jail not one BLM rioter still is....
And if it were your store or family member harmed by the BLM riots you would feel very different....

How much research did you do before making this claim?
A lot..... there is nothing on any BLM rioter still in jail for vandalism and causing mayhem in any blue city... check for yourself....
I'm sure some may be locked up for other offenses because they are mostly criminals....

A lot..... there is nothing on any BLM rioter still in jail for vandalism and causing mayhem in any blue city... check for yourself....
I'm sure some may be locked up for other offenses because they are mostly criminals....
It took me about 30 seconds to disprove you.

Either you’re really bad a research or you aren’t being truthful.

Oh goodie you found one out of thousands....
I can find many more. Do you want me to keep going just to prove how shoddy your “research” is?

How many examples do you need before you admit you were so very wrong? (By the way, the “oh you just found one” is sadly so predictable and also so pathetic)

I can find many more. Do you want me to keep going just to prove how shoddy your “research” is?

How many examples do you need before you admit you were so very wrong? (By the way, the “oh you just found one” is sadly so predictable and also so pathetic)
Yes please do... two out of thousands of rioters.... lets find another shall we....

Forum List

Back