Department store looted on Mag Mile: police

Ought to have automatic spray of purple dye in ceiling above display windows, triggered by movement proximity along with cameras for before and after pictures after detection of glass breakage. Would probably just start a fashion trend for spray dyed tops, though.
I say shoot looters and rioters on sight

Oh, no! They are just dear sweet children.

As that so-called Congresswoman from New York City explained, they are looting in order to get money to buy bread to eat.

Ought to have automatic spray of purple dye in ceiling above display windows, triggered by movement proximity along with cameras for before and after pictures after detection of glass breakage. Would probably just start a fashion trend for spray dyed tops, though.

That may be what it comes to...but they will likely combat that with rain ponchos...
Automatic motion controlled weapons in the ceiling would not bother me. I'm not breaking in anywhere. If anyone breaks in or strolls in after someone else broke in, and get cut down, hell with them. They could make better decisions than crime, instead. If black lives or white lives were lost, it would not matter to me, as criminal lives, definitely do not matter.

They don't even have anyone in custody. For those of you not familiar with the Magnificent Mile, that is where there tourists go. Back when they were knocking people out and had refused to lock up the kids, I told my family not to come to Chicago. At all. Because it wasn't safe. The Taste of Chicago had already gone downhill and the gangbangers were showing up at all the festivals downtown.

The shootings that are happening are down to don't want to lock them up.

Lightfoot sounded very promising but she cannot take care of business literally and figuratively. Rahm Emanuel was very responsive to the needs of the elite squad and said screw everybody else. Balance.

Hmmmm...funny how there is no video yet...something like this is a big event, and yet no video?

Just more MSM censorship.

As that so-called Congresswoman from New York City explained, they are looting in order to get money to buy bread to eat.

Yes....I often buy bread at Bloomingdales.......

Get yourself an LLDM Tee-Shirt for "Looter Lives Don't Matter" with a picture of your favorite personal defense weapon of choice down below. Sounds socially responsible to me.

Forum List

Back