Department store looted on Mag Mile: police

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011

They don't even have anyone in custody. For those of you not familiar with the Magnificent Mile, that is where there tourists go. Back when they were knocking people out and had refused to lock up the kids, I told my family not to come to Chicago. At all. Because it wasn't safe. The Taste of Chicago had already gone downhill and the gangbangers were showing up at all the festivals downtown.

The shootings that are happening are down to don't want to lock them up.

Lightfoot sounded very promising but she cannot take care of business literally and figuratively. Rahm Emanuel was very responsive to the needs of the elite squad and said screw everybody else. Balance.

They don't even have anyone in custody. For those of you not familiar with the Magnificent Mile, that is where there tourists go. Back when they were knocking people out and had refused to lock up the kids, I told my family not to come to Chicago. At all. Because it wasn't safe. The Taste of Chicago had already gone downhill and the gangbangers were showing up at all the festivals downtown.

Lightfoot sounded very promising but she cannot take care of business literally and figuratively. Rahm Emanuel was very responsive to the needs of the elite squad and said screw everybody else. Balance.

How do you figure Lightfoot sounded promising? She is a left wing democrat.....there is nothing promising in anything about a left wing democrat and we are seeing that daily in these cities, as antifa and black lives matter terrorists burn, loot and kill......all in support of the democrat party for November.

Hmmmm...funny how there is no video yet...something like this is a big event, and yet no video?

How do you figure Lightfoot sounded promising? She is a left wing democrat.....there is nothing promising in anything about a left wing democrat and we are seeing that daily in these cities, as antifa and black lives matter terrorists burn, loot and kill......all in support of the democrat party for November.

She didn't. She is not a leader by any sense of the word. That said, anything but Rahm sounds promising and Rahm knew that.

Ought to have automatic spray of purple dye in ceiling above display windows, triggered by movement proximity along with cameras for before and after pictures after detection of glass breakage. Would probably just start a fashion trend for spray dyed tops, though.

Hmmmm...funny how there is no video yet...something like this is a big event, and yet no video?

I bet the police are going through that.

Ought to have automatic spray of purple dye in ceiling above display windows, triggered by movement proximity along with cameras for before and after pictures after detection of glass breakage. Would probably just start a fashion trend for spray dyed tops, though.

That may be what it comes to...but they will likely combat that with rain ponchos...

I bet the police are going through that.

Probably....but the press should have released the footage as well.

Larry the Goblin is easily the most incompetent Mayor of a major city I've ever witnessed...Her(?) incompetence is only rivaled by her(?) arrogant dictatorial chest thumping every time she(?) gets called to account for her(?) bungling and foolishness.

Larry the Goblin is easily the most incompetent Mayor of a major city I've ever witnessed...Her(?) incompetence is only rivaled by here(?) arrogant dictatorial chest thumping every time she(?) gets called to account for her bungling and foolishness.

She is very incompetent. She just sucks. Really, really sucks.

And she doesn't get it. She talks a lot but she doesn't do a damn thing. She is lost, dazed and confused and she needs to go. No federal funding for that type of nonsense.

What impertinence of those bad people to enter the few remaining good areas of Chicago and loot.

At the very least, they could have just looted their own areas.

In my city, the looting during the marches staged by that racist "anti-cop movement" occurred in the good areas because the lady who directed that racist group's operations proudly admitted that this year they purposely entered the good areas in order to cause as much pain as possible to the people working in those areas. Thank God they did NOT enter our residential areas -- this time! (My heart goes out to the people in St. Louis whose residential areas were invaded.)

Larry the Goblin is easily the most incompetent Mayor of a major city I've ever witnessed...Her(?) incompetence is only rivaled by here(?) arrogant dictatorial chest thumping every time she(?) gets called to account for her bungling and foolishness.

And she doesn't get it. She talks a lot but she doesn't do a damn thing. She is lost dazed and confused and she needs to go. No federal funding for that type of nonsense.
You poor people are double doomed by the presence of Governor Cartman....The sheer insolence and hubris of those two elitist snob know-nothings is truly breathtaking.

Well you know, the left-wing attacked the police, and so the police have pulled back.

Do you want to go to prison, because you confronted a violent criminal and he got hurt, during the process of you doing your job?

And she doesn't get it. She talks a lot but she doesn't do a damn thing. She is lost dazed and confused and she needs to go. No federal funding for that type of nonsense.
You poor people are double doomed by the presence of Governor Cartman....The sheer insolence and hubris of those two elitist snob know-nothings is truly breathtaking.

I left Chicago. kt's fantastic that Pritzker is even in there considering the whole Blagojevich debacle.

This actually is a good idea, not that police would follow up and arrest the purple people.

I say shoot looters and rioters on sight

Forum List

Back