Denzel Washington: "Don't blame the prison system... It starts at home."

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie

Denzel Washington says don't blame the prison system

In “Roman J. Israel, Esq.Denzel Washington plays an idealistic defense attorney whose beliefs are tested when he joins a new law firm.

The Oscar winner says making the film did not make him more cynical about the justice system and, when asked about the prison-industrial complex, the “Malcolm X” star offered a surprising take.

“It starts at the home,” he told reporters at the film’s downtown New York premiere. “It starts at home.”

When prodded to expand on his answer, the 62-year-old Mount Vernon native replied: “It starts with how you raise your children. If a young man doesn’t have a father figure, he’ll go find a father figure.

“So you know I can’t blame the system,” he continued. “It’s unfortunate that we make such easy work for them.”...

Obama said something similar early in his first term, and Jesse Jackson wanted to castrate him for it.

I knew Denzel was an honorable man when he showed up to visit and support wounded warriors at BAMC at Fort Sam Houston. He also made a very large donation to the Fisher House.

In “Roman J. Israel, Esq.Denzel Washington plays an idealistic defense attorney whose beliefs are tested when he joins a new law firm.

The Oscar winner says making the film did not make him more cynical about the justice system and, when asked about the prison-industrial complex, the “Malcolm X” star offered a surprising take.

“It starts at the home,” he told reporters at the film’s downtown New York premiere. “It starts at home.”

When prodded to expand on his answer, the 62-year-old Mount Vernon native replied: “It starts with how you raise your children. If a young man doesn’t have a father figure, he’ll go find a father figure.

“So you know I can’t blame the system,” he continued. “It’s unfortunate that we make such easy work for them.”...

Obama said something similar early in his first term, and Jesse Jackson wanted to castrate him for it.

Well that does it!!!

Denzel is forever a fucking Uncle Tom.

I had no father figure at home yet turned out okay and have never spent one second in a prison..

And just because you have good parents does not mean you will never wind up in jail.

However, odds are you will if you don't have good parents.

Well that does it!!!

Denzel is forever a fucking Uncle Tom.

He seems to be able to avoid that title sticking... Some ignorant negroids will try to label him as an Uncle Tom, but it never works for the long term...he somehow is able to maintain his hood pass and real black guy card.

There is no doubt a good mother and father

is the best situation for raising children...

But there are many cases where great kids

come from a one parent home..

The thing that is destructive is when one

or both parents do a bad job or no job at all..

Children are a reflection of their parents...

It starts at home because your genes drive your destiny. Black people are genetically less intelligent and crime-prone. Of course that doesn't mean they're all horrible, but it does explain why they are in jail at higher rates.

I had no father figure at home yet turned out okay and have never spent one second in a prison..
You think you turned out okay, but you turned out being male with female instincts.
How is that?
It just happens to males raised by single women with no father figure around.
I don't need losers around to become a loser and I don't need winners around to be a winner...Funny how you people need that other idea to motivate yourself..

Forum List

Back