Trump claims he told Time "no thanks" for Man of the Year

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
This fool thinks people will believe any lie he tells.

Friday evening, President Trump tweeted, "Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named "Man (Person) of the Year," like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!"

Why it matters: Trump has been tweeting about Time Magazine since 2012, when he said, "I knew last year that @TIME Magazine lost all credibility when they didn't include me in their Top 100." He complained in 2015 that they didn't choose him as person of the year, and earlier this year the Washington Post discovered that there were fake Time Magazine covers featuring Trump in several of his golf clubs.

Time said -
The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6.

5:27 PM - 24 Nov 2017

Friday evening, President Trump tweeted, "Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named "Man (Person) of the Year," like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!"

Why it matters: Trump has been tweeting about Time Magazine since 2012, when he said, "I knew last year that @TIME Magazine lost all credibility when they didn't include me in their Top 100." He complained in 2015 that they didn't choose him as person of the year, and earlier this year the Washington Post discovered that there were fake Time Magazine covers featuring Trump in several of his golf clubs.

Time said -
The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6.

Only Trump supporters believe his ridiculous lies, and Trump supporters are of course fools.

And Time’s Person of the Year isn’t something that can be ‘rejected.’ Trump’s arrogance is exceeded only by his stupidity.

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd..... Who actually gives a shit?

Apparently the POTUS cares. He cares so much about TIME he tweeted about them.

He also had a fake TIME cover made for himself.
The president is egotistical, of course he cares. But I don't see why this is even news. It doesn't have any value, it's just an attack piece.
It has value because it illustrates what a lying narcissist he is: he is of very low character,which is important to thoughtful, reasonable Americans.

Time said -

I'm not seeing anything but a "no comment" from TIME!...you are incorrect about who is being fooled here.

Time said -

.. and next, Trump will tweet and boycott the Nobel committee,
claiming Obama should renounce his prize and give it to Trump!

Time said -

I'm not seeing anything but a "no comment" from TIME!...you are incorrect about who is being fooled here.
Link?

Time said -

.. and next, Trump will tweet and boycott the Nobel committee,
claiming Obama should renounce his prize and give it to Trump!
He'll probably claim it was offered to him and he turned it down.

Time said -

Only Trump supporters believe his ridiculous lies, and Trump supporters are of course fools.

And Time’s Person of the Year isn’t something that can be ‘rejected.’ Trump’s arrogance is exceeded only by his stupidity.
I doubt that Time asked Adolf Hitler before declaring him man of the year.

trump-fake-time-tny_759.jpg

41DB4EC300000578-4649352-image-m-62_1498703254060.jpg

Forum List

Back