Denver business owner fights human feces problem

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
"The wall is a bathroom stall. They lean up against it and let it rip," he said to the FOX31 Problem Solvers. "In downtown Denver, that's nonstop now, just piles of poop."

Syringes also litter the ground. Employees have been assaulted, according to Bazyar.

"I've been chased with a 2-by-4, a knife, a pipe. A man bashed in my windshield with a rock," said Tamara Chapman, a financial controller with the company.

Now this poor bastard is giving citations for not cleaning up bums shit off his wall and sidewalk , this is the ass backwards think of a Democrat controlled city ,you punish the victim, morons .

Five Points business owner battling human feces problem

"The wall is a bathroom stall. They lean up against it and let it rip," he said to the FOX31 Problem Solvers. "In downtown Denver, that's nonstop now, just piles of poop."

Syringes also litter the ground. Employees have been assaulted, according to Bazyar.

"I've been chased with a 2-by-4, a knife, a pipe. A man bashed in my windshield with a rock," said Tamara Chapman, a financial controller with the company.

Now this poor bastard is giving citations for not cleaning up bums shit off his wall and sidewalk , this is the ass backwards think of a Democrat controlled city ,you punish the victim, morons .

Pussy Democrats know it is easier to hold the victim accountable by justifying the wealth or economic gap. The reality is that most of these Democrats making these policies are wealthy elites who are not held accountable either. Make the Democrat politicos clean up the feces.

There is a strong correlation between legalized pot and public bowel movements.
Denver's homeless rate has shot up since they legalized pot.
The same is starting to occur here in Vegas!

True story.

Maybe the guy was born there I don't know, but if you are going to have a business in a city like Denver in a sketchy neighborhood - this is the new norm.
This is what happens when city leaders refuse to engage because citizens groups regularly come to the defense of the homeless and fill the council meetings with screaming virtue signalers.
Better idea is to force homeless outreach workers to clean up the mess.

Maybe the guy was born there I don't know, but if you are going to have a business in a city like Denver in a sketchy neighborhood - this is the new norm.
This is what happens when city leaders refuse to engage because citizens groups regularly come to the defense of the homeless and fill the council meetings with screaming virtue signalers.
Better idea is to force homeless outreach workers to clean up the mess.

Homeless outreach workers don't do shit!
Pun, intended.

If they paid me enough, I would work at night burning tents down.

Be the hero the city needs ...

hall-of-justice-1.jpg

True story.

Ows started this by pooping on cop cars!

Denver shitheads decriminalized shiting in public.
Denver, Colorado has decriminalized public defecation in order to make life easier for immigrants and the homeless. This has also happened in Los Angeles with predictable an disastrous results.
Now every time I think of Denver I will see visions of poop and other body fluids on the sidewalk. People are required to dispose of dog poop and Denver is letting humans defecate any where they please.

The Denver City Council had an unanimous vote to decriminalize the offense of people committing certain low-level crimes like lying in a public right-of-way, urinating in public and panhandling. After decriminalizing defecating on sidewalks, the Chamber of Commerce will probably rename Denver as the “Mile High Pile City.”

I love this shit...no pun intended.
The disgusting pieces of shits of Denver are getting exactly what they deserve...they welcomed our filth from Mexifornia and now they are officially Californicated...hahaha
When will states realize that Mexifornia is on display to show other states what not to do. There is literally nothing going right in Mexifornia for anybody but wetbacks and filthy degenerates.

The disgusting pieces of shits of Denver are getting exactly what they deserve...they welcomed our filth from Mexifornia and now they are officially Californicated...hahaha
When will states realize that Mexifornia is on display to show other states what not to do. There is literally nothing going right in Mexifornia for anybody but wetbacks and filthy degenerates.

The Cartels be happy.

True story.

True 100% true.

We have bigger problems than that. This is also happening in Houston, Dallas, Honolulu, Phoenix, New Orleans.

The sad part of your story is....... you rarely see filthy wetbacks that are homeless. Mostly whites or blacks which are your brothers

The sad part of your story is....... you rarely see filthy wetbacks that are homeless. Mostly whites or blacks which are your brothers

Haha... oh how those inconvenient facts always seem to get in the way of LefTard narratives.
new.2.18.news_.latinohomelessreport-01-453x640.png

Homeless in Los Angeles County, California

Forum List

Back