Dennis Rodman: 'People don't see ... the good side' of North Korea

Does Dennis understand the rest of the country doesn't look like the palace?
i still remembering seeing him dressed as a woman way back in the 90's and a few hundred fans ran to him as if they thought he as Jesus.:dunno:
The hardware on his face was (is?) freaky. That alone told me he has a loose wire.
god,,,did u see him when he went on Oprah?,,,,he was barefoot and had the ugliest feet,,,ugliest 11 toes the world has ever seen!!

Does Dennis understand the rest of the country doesn't look like the palace?
i still remembering seeing him dressed as a woman way back in the 90's and a few hundred fans ran to him as if they thought he as Jesus.:dunno:
The hardware on his face was (is?) freaky. That alone told me he has a loose wire.
god,,,did u see him when he went on Oprah?,,,,he was barefoot and had the ugliest feet,,,ugliest 11 toes the world has ever seen!!
I'm not even going to look it up.

I thought Rodman and his Crew were just going over there to indulge in free Teenage Korean Chicks (provided by NK leadership of course).

I think the worst of the worst felons should not just go to a 9x9 cell,,,they should let them share the cell with Dennis Roddman for 30 days,,,and yes,,,one toilet.

Forum List

Back