Dems Slam Issa For Lying to Create Phony Scandals

drivebymedia

Mar 4, 2013
Video: Reps. Connolly, Cummings Slam Rep. Issa for Not Having Facts to Back Up His IRS Narrative

Rep. Gerry Connolly and Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-GA) slam Rep. Darrell Issa for not having the facts to back up his narrative on the IRS. According to Connolly, "it's a terrible thing when the narrative we have in our heads just doesn't quite work out because the facts don't back them up." Rep. Cummings says "clearly, [Issa] called two IRS witnesses today out of 16 that we have interviewed. and every witness, first panel and second panel...said that there has been no White House involvement...no political motivation involved in these decisions." It's great to see any time people stand up to liars and bullies, wouldn't you say? Nice job by Representatives Connolly and Cummings against this wannabe McCarthy...

Blue Virginia:: Video: Reps. Connolly, Cummings Slam Rep. Issa for Not Having Facts to Back Up His IRS Narrative

Is this the same Elijah Cummings who declared he had sovled the IRS scandal and the culprit was a conservative Republican? How he has the nerve to accuse anyone else of lying is beyond me.

ROFLMAO

Now we will be seeing which Democrats are so dishonest they can't admit when something is wrong.

Issa has lied and faked information to propagate Republican phony scandals.

He should be impleached.

And probably will ....

:)

Video: Reps. Connolly, Cummings Slam Rep. Issa for Not Having Facts to Back Up His IRS Narrative

Rep. Gerry Connolly and Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-GA) slam Rep. Darrell Issa for not having the facts to back up his narrative on the IRS. According to Connolly, "it's a terrible thing when the narrative we have in our heads just doesn't quite work out because the facts don't back them up." Rep. Cummings says "clearly, [Issa] called two IRS witnesses today out of 16 that we have interviewed. and every witness, first panel and second panel...said that there has been no White House involvement...no political motivation involved in these decisions." It's great to see any time people stand up to liars and bullies, wouldn't you say? Nice job by Representatives Connolly and Cummings against this wannabe McCarthy...

Blue Virginia:: Video: Reps. Connolly, Cummings Slam Rep. Issa for Not Having Facts to Back Up His IRS Narrative

:cuckoo:

So do I have this right??

When a Rep is POTUS there are scandals up the ass, hell. Eveything is a scandal. But when a Dem is POTUS nothing is a scandal??

The bashing of Issa seems moot anyway .... since the President slammed Republicans for those 'Phony Scandals' and they went the way of all GOP phony scandals ... the well used Republican phony scandal trash can

But Issa is a glutton for TV exposure, and he won't be quiet until he's kicked out of Congress.

Last edited:

He should be impleached.

And probably will ....

Issa lied about the testimony and that is why the IRS "scandal" has died.

The targeting of anti tax groups started with a conservative Republican in the Cinci office.

Of course to my mind the first people the IRS should target are people who claim to be anti tax.

He should be impleached.

And probably will ....

The targeting of anti tax groups started with a conservative Republican in the Cinci office.

Of course to my mind the first people the IRS should target are people who claim to be anti tax.

Haven't you gone for good yet?

He should be impleached.

And probably will ....

Not according Lois Lerner.

He should be impleached.

And probably will ....

The tea party's basic tenet is to evade taxes.

Like, no one knows this? Especially IRS?

So their attempts to get tax exempt status gets them put on the list ... thank heavens IRS is doing their job

Forum List

Back