Dems Scramble To Make Midterms About Conservative USSC Justices Ending Abortions....

It's not going to save them

TRU DAT.
  1. By November, many states will have reverted to their own abortion laws, many states effectively unchanged from RvW. A few states might even try to expand abortion laws! This will make the whole matter moot as there is no going back to undo the SCOTUS. It is what it is.
  2. Joe and the Biden economy will be even worse with Joe still playing Romper Room having no solutions.
  3. J6 will have fallen flat having taken up the Democrats all year long while Rome burned.
  4. The tone deafness of the democrats will only exacerbate the freefall of the party as voters seek real people with real solutions and priorities.
There just is no saving the DNC.

Silly. We're also making it about your support of Jan 6 treason, as that's a huge winning issue as well.
Please, continue ue c to make 6 Jan an issue, even after DEMOCRATS have acknowledged no one gives a shit.

Continuing their 6+ year TDS-suffering 'Don Quixote' charging the 'windmills' after Democrats were exposed for their seditious Russian Collusion scam, only proves to voters that don't give a damn that Democrst can not move on & can't engage the very real issues they created that have the country burning.

....despite no such thing having happened.

Sophistic nonsense. Oklahoma, Texas, Alabama, and Mississippi have defacto bans now.

Women are a majority of the population. Let's see what happens. It's going to be FUN!

Sophistic nonsense. Oklahoma, Texas, Alabama, and Mississippi have defacto bans now.

Women are a majority of the population. Let's see what happens. It's going to be FUN!

You really don't think all women support abortion do you?

....despite no such thing having happened.

I knew this was going to happen. I also believe that it was peculiar timing to overturn this law with a Dem in power and a Mid Term coming up in which Dems were bleeding support.

Very odd if you ask me, it's as if some want to spend a few more trillion and want one particular party in power.

Let's see what Romney and Cheney react. I bet they aren't asked...

I'd not be too concerned, they might be a majority but the ones that vote in greater numbers are older women that won't be fooled by dem hyperbole.

From what I understand the older a woman gets the less they support abortion.....Generally speaking.

Silly. We're also making it about your support of Jan 6 treason, as that's a huge winning issue as well.
I can’t decide if it’s more fun watching you cry today or if it’ll be more fun to watch your dumb ass cry after the midterms, mushmouth.

No it's not the economy, inflation and fuel prices are the winning issues and Democrats controlling Executive, and Legislative branches of Government you loons are fucking yourselves over by making issues of shit the average US citizen doesn't care about.

Forum List

Back