DEM's Rock Star In A Cowboy Hat

Empty barrel. Empty head. Today's LIB ROCK STAR!
'RIDUM COWGIRL'!
Frederica Wilson spat shows lack of sacred respect for military

Once again the times is wrong, and Kelly owes her an apology. I don't give a rip is he is a gold star family or a general, when you are wrong you are wrong.
Bullshit! She's just another dim witted black asshole that has no moral character. The closest thing to a rock star for her would be "She's a joker, she's a smoker, she's a midnight toker..."

'RIDUM COWGIRL'!

Once again the times is wrong, and Kelly owes her an apology. I don't give a rip is he is a gold star family or a general, when you are wrong you are wrong.

Apologies, demanded or given is by LOSERS.

And he is a loser in my book, just like the man he works for and kisses his butt.

I bet she don't take that hat off for the National Anthem

'RIDUM COWGIRL'!

You certainly gave a shit when the Gold Star family was Muslim during the presidential primaries and that miserable useless Muslim punk attempted to lecture the future president of the United States about the Constitution.

'RIDUM COWGIRL'!

No, it's that stupid congress critter who owes the family, the people of the USA, and the military the apology. She's about as worthless a POS as I have ever seen.

Mods: Suggest a new forum exclusively for the Rep Wilson obsessed so normal folks don't need to look.

Thanks!

Naaaah. That would be a waste of bandwidth. You can tell by the title if it's a thread you care to partake in.

You guys are desperate but no matter how many names you call people or who you attack it doesn't change the fact that you're lying for Trump for no reason after he repeatedly lied to you.

Then he hurries and tried to call all the dead soldiers families after he ignored them for the gold course week after week.

He doesn't even know who or how many died since he came into office and now is asking for those numbers.

hey-wacky-wilson-how-about-i-get-you-a-nice-28481242.png

It's a 'Dollar Store' plastic COWgirl (an apt name) hat sitting on top of a James Brown plastic wig sitting on top of an head with a brain in it with an IQ of 70.
Don't worry about the (cough) widow. Al Sharpton will see that she 'settles' for 10 million. Rev. Al will get his usual 30% and the 'widow' can afford to have five inch plastic fingernails and bleach blond 'Whitey hair' for the rest of her life.
I wonder how many 'home boys' are already lined up to steal the settlement money from her?

Forum List

Back