dems reveal who's really doing the riots looting and burning !

I live in a world were blacks commit one hell of a lot of crimes. Some of which, (all things being equal), would be considered "hate crimes" if they had been commited by whites. But the local law enforcement+politicians and media are quick to sweep those incidents under the rug. For instance: an old white man in a wheelchair stabbed to death by a black thug... 2 old white ladies beaten to death by black thugs, black thugs stab whites in a bar, and then burn them alive. Black kids torment a Peral Harbor survivor, a little old white man, and beat his dog to death to intimidate him. I could go on and on...Where is the OUTRAGE and CONDEMNATION over those incidents? No riots, no media fixations, just apathy. Yawn. So what makes this boy in Minneapolis so freeking special? What?

If you wouldn't have the far right or alt right, you wouldn't have Antifa groups.

Tramp is like Hitler. Why oh why did the US go to war against Hitler?? also what makes Hitler so bad.

Did not know you could be so stupid........

View attachment 343073

Do you have an answer, What makes Hilter so bad??

Well my public education taught me that in his quest for world power/domination and a 'Superior Race' of dark hair & blue eyes and ethnic cleansing......he exterminated over 6 million men, women and children.....after he performed experiments on them while alive. Made tools & lampshades and whatever other gadgets from their body parts. Stole their money, heirlooms and artifacts to add to his own wealth and collections. Starved them of food, water & medical attention, yet forced them to work, mainly digging the pits that the dead were buried in. And a host of other autrocities I can't think of at the moment.

Whether all that is true or not, I don't know I wasn't there......but there is enough photographic & witness accounts to substatiate enough of it to know Hitler sure as hell wasn't helping and protecting them. So just what do you think he did that was so good anyway???

And btw.........if you even have a smidgen of thought that Trump is the same, you are out of your ever-loving fucking mind.

If you wouldn't have the far right or alt right, you wouldn't have Antifa groups.
I am essentially a refugee since my gun rights were revoked and I was run out of my hometown by officially sanctioned Antifa gunfire.
Tramp is like Hitler. Why oh why did the US go to war against Hitler?? also what makes Hitler so bad.
"Tramp." That's how the fucking Hebes spell Trump's name. With a fucking Aleph right in the middle.
טראמפ
Guns are banned, and Adolf Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong at all in his life. Anne Frank's diary was fiction, and the Holocaust never happened. Idiots.

View attachment 343073

Well my public education taught me that in his quest for world power/domination and a 'Superior Race' of dark hair & blue eyes and ethnic cleansing......he exterminated over 6 million men, women and children.....after he performed experiments on them while alive. Made tools & lampshades and whatever other gadgets from their body parts. Stole their money, heirlooms and artifacts to add to his own wealth and collections. Starved them of food, water & medical attention, yet forced them to work, mainly digging the pits that the dead were buried in. And a host of other autrocities I can't think of at the moment.

Whether all that is true or not, I don't know I wasn't there......but there is enough photographic & witness accounts to substatiate enough of it to know Hitler sure as hell wasn't helping and protecting them. So just what do you think he did that was so good anyway???

And btw.........if you even have a smidgen of thought that Trump is the same, you are out of your ever-loving fucking mind.

Let's add to that your ridiculous comment about Antifa is only in response to far right groups..........right groups have been around for centuries as has left groups, so using one for an excuse of the other is unfounded.

Is this really how you justify your daily existence with your hatred? Nevermind, I don't want to know

I am essentially a refugee since my gun rights were revoked and I was run out of my hometown by officially sanctioned Antifa gunfire.
"Tramp." That's how the fucking Hebes spell Trump's name. With a fucking Aleph right in the middle.
טראמפ
Guns are banned, and Adolf Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong at all in his life. Anne Frank's diary was fiction, and the Holocaust never happened. Idiots.

So we fought WWII for naught. Nope, that is what he is, a whore and a tramp.

Where did the Antifa run you out of??

Last edited:

View attachment 343073

Let's add to that your ridiculous comment about Antifa is only in response to far right groups..........right groups have been around for centuries as has left groups, so using one for an excuse of the other is unfounded.

Is this really how you justify your daily existence with your hatred? Nevermind, I don't want to know

They wouldn't have Antifa if there wasn't neo Nazis or neo conservatives.

So do you have any thoughts on Hitler??

View attachment 343073

They wouldn't have Antifa if there wasn't neo Nazis or neo conservatives.

So do you have any thoughts on Hitler??

As I said........we've had right, conservatives and new Nazis for many years, Antifa has only been around for a few..

As for Hitler........scroll back up to post #24.....cause it just flew right past ya.......just like everything else.

Penelope equals wind tunnel

Attachments

• 1590872476711.png
    1590872476711.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 22
The media chooses to down play (fill in the blank racial/cultural groups) violence as "not to stir up animosity". But then they seeming love to focus only on, and amplify, acts committed by whites or police, as IF to stir up animosity... Really? OUR so called "MEDIA", the supposed honest arbiters of truth and facts are only just looking to get revenue by any means necessary. Race baiting and hate mongering among their marketing strategy.

Serious question. Are you on drugs?
I don't do drugs or drink. I feel like starting though. What made Hitler so bad?? or was he bad??

So you are this stupid NATURALLY?????? Please seek help ASAP

Serious question. Are you on drugs?
I don't do drugs or drink. I feel like starting though. What made Hitler so bad?? or was he bad??

So you are this stupid NATURALLY?????? Please seek help ASAP

So once again you can't answer simple questions, why was Hitler bad??

I live in a world were blacks commit one hell of a lot of crimes. Some of which, (all things being equal), would be considered "hate crimes" if they had been commited by whites. But the local law enforcement+politicians and media are quick to sweep those incidents under the rug. For instance: an old white man in a wheelchair stabbed to death by a black thug... 2 old white ladies beaten to death by black thugs, black thugs stab whites in a bar, and then burn them alive. Black kids torment a Peral Harbor survivor, a little old white man, and beat his dog to death to intimidate him. I could go on and on...Where is the OUTRAGE and CONDEMNATION over those incidents? No riots, no media fixations, just apathy. Yawn. So what makes this boy in Minneapolis so freeking special? What?

I take incident one by one, are you sure you live in the USA, so tramp didn't do anything about all that, have you contacted him?

Cut down the uses of those drugs you are taking.

Forum List

Back