dems reveal who's really doing the riots looting and burning !

If you wouldn't have the far right or alt right, you wouldn't have Antifa groups.
I am essentially a refugee since my gun rights were revoked and I was run out of my hometown by officially sanctioned Antifa gunfire.
Tramp is like Hitler. Why oh why did the US go to war against Hitler?? also what makes Hitler so bad.
"Tramp." That's how the fucking Hebes spell Trump's name. With a fucking Aleph right in the middle.
טראמפ
Guns are banned, and Adolf Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong at all in his life. Anne Frank's diary was fiction, and the Holocaust never happened. Idiots.

So we fought WWII for naught. Nope, that is what he is, a whore and a tramp.

Where did the Antifa run you out of??
Antifa stays in places where they feel safe...........usually in places that where the politicians and police protect them...........

They are QUARANTINED.........LMAO

If you wouldn't have the far right or alt right, you wouldn't have Antifa groups.

Tramp is like Hitler. Why oh why did the US go to war against Hitler?? also what makes Hitler so bad.
Serious question. Are you on drugs?
I don't do drugs or drink. I feel like starting though. What made Hitler so bad?? or was he bad??

So you are this stupid NATURALLY?????? Please seek help ASAP

So once again you can't answer simple questions, why was Hitler bad??

So once again you can't follow your quote alerts that would have told you my answer...........about 3 or 4 quotes up. Once again, see post #24

its white supremacist are behind the looting and burning around the nation ! and if pigs could fly bacon would have feathers ! Minnesota governor says international forces manipulating protests
gettyimages-693700256_wide-6c15ccffdfbaa9c7b99ad4ad1b47e1b6ba7a1c2c.jpg
WINNER!!!

Soros has even admitted that he was a Nazi collaborator...

Maybe that explains Penelope's defense of Hitler!!!

You know my wife was eating lunch at a Taco Bell and watch a couple of cop cars pull up on a group of teens and start to push them around. She called 911 and a few minutes latter 3 cop cars rolled up. One was a supervisor Those cops were suspended. Any one seen the white guy on his knees begging for his life and the cop shoot him 3 times with an AR-15? That cop got away with it. Whites didn't loot, destroy, and burn innocent peoples' property.

When illegals are abused and killed by law enforcement no Spanish or Indian looted, destroyed or burn innocent peoples property. I have never seen Asians loot, destroy, and burn. There are good cops and bad cops. Do you think if one of those 'bystanders' called 911 instead of record it we might have a different outcome and the same old humans wouldn't be out looting, destroying, and burning innocent peoples property?

These riots can't be blamed on a race. It should be blamed on a way of life. Who has carried out all this lawlessness? Democrats housed in poverty striken shit holes living off the government's hand outs.

Don't get it confused with a hand up, something the 69 welfare programs don't do. It gives these people a chance in hell of getting out. You got to keep your voting block on a short leash.

To get ahead there is murder, stealing, and drugs to go along with a half assed education the Democrats gave you. If you are lucky to live that long. So do ya think Johnson's Great Society ended poverty? Improved the enviorment? Reduce crime? Abolish inequailty? Or do you think it was a plan to put their voting block back on the plantation having others blame all but the guilty on their problems? Others as every democrat running for office including Racist 'Cry Me a River' China Joe.

These democrats say Trump is a racist. How do they know? Because the lying democrats running for office told them. The communist media told them. How do I know China Joe is a racist? Because I have his entire life to go by and this is where the crappy education comes into play.

There were 70 welfare programs but obama illegally ended one. It was called work fare. You worked and trained for a job that would get you on your feet with a good job with advancement. But democrats couldn't allow one off the plantation and winged off their dependence.

We now put $1 trillion a year towards poverty. Is it cured ? Has it helped anything the bill was to do? Maybe it had more to do with what Democrat Johnson said when his bill was passed "We'll have those Ni**gers voting democrat for the next 200 years".

Now I was a young kid back before Johnson's Great society, here is how I remembered it. I had a lot of Black American friends. When I went to their homes they had both a mom and a dad, a close family, The father worked twice as hard to provide for his family and was willing to help family or friend. The stats say back in those days a Black American family had the strongest family ties, were more religious, and less likely to have a baby out of wedlock than any other race in American. Stats now say 8 out of 10 Black American babies are born without fathers. Look what democrats have done

I still have Black friends, retired military and ones that have carved a life out for them and their families AND YOU WELFARE SUCKING WORTHLESS CRIMINALS GIVE THEM A BAD NAME! But what else would you expect from a group that call each other racist names, no education, and no way out of a democrat ran shit hole.

Far right today is being moderate. And there is an alternate history of Hitler.

its white supremacist are behind the looting and burning around the nation ! and if pigs could fly bacon would have feathers ! Minnesota governor says international forces manipulating protests
You are the most ignorant fuckhead that has ever posted on this site. Leftist extremist are at the root of the problem's and your misinformation won't fly here communist.
1779559031-team-killers-funny-motivational-poster.jpg
The two men in your post are combat veterans. Wich makes them 100 x a better man than you prick. Coward sonofabitch.

You are the most ignorant fuckhead that has ever posted on this site. Leftist extremist are at the root of the problem's and your misinformation won't fly here communist.
1779559031-team-killers-funny-motivational-poster.jpg
The two men in your post are combat veterans. Wich makes them 100 x a better man than you prick. Coward sonofabitch.
Yawn...........Yidnar aint a lib........now put down the dang flame thrower or aim it at the real enemy........

How da hell did you get in this outfit...........geesh.

Sooooo Penelope have you yet read post #24???

I'm still waiting for your answer about what made Hitler so great?????
Leadership. Love of country. Love of his people. Strength.

Well PENELOPEEEEE, you've sure changed.

Nice of ya to go to bat for the dingbat.......you both must come from the same corner of outter space.

Forum List

Back