Dems promise $2000 check if Dems won in Senate runoff...now they propose $1400

If Republicans want a total of $2600 , I’m sure Dems would support it.

But Republicans oppose an additional $1400

New math from dumb fuck libs.

a $2000 check is the same as a $1400 check. :auiqs.jpg:

You faggots hate Trump so much you do not want another $600? That is serious TDS.

The Dims have all the power....they can send out $20,000 checks.
Another brilliant remark.

It is real simple...just say it is $1400. Why say $2000? Why didnt they say it is $2600 and include the checks from early 2020?
It is called a lie.

It is a lie. Just admit it, libs....its a lie. Finger rape Joe lied.

The end result is, in essence, an anti-American riot in the name of patriotism, as daft as that sounds.

Somebody needs to get a memo to the FBI and the U.S. Attorneys in charge of arresting and prosecuting the people involved in the January 6 melee at the Capitol. At this point, all I see is that these people are being charged with offenses like trespass, disorderly conduct, and theft. Judging by what leftists are saying and what the mainstream press is reporting, these people should be charged with treason, insurrection, revolution, rebellion, invasion, terrorism, and an attempt to violently overthrow the government of the United States. How come the Justice Department doesn’t realize that, at least not yet?

Anomalies in the Capitol Melee

Biden Admin wasting NO TIME in lying their asses off. :rofl:

Those of you who vote Dem got what you deserve. Have funeith that communist child molestor Warnock repping your state.

You already got $600 and I only expected that more funds would total up to $1400.
Go to church and keep praying for a lie. You wanted $2600? That is not realistic.

Explain how $2,000 is realistic and $2,600 is not? BTW I'm not getting a penny, but your comment implies some reasoning that I haven't heard, so it would interesting to hear.

It is realistic in that it was not going to happen.

Got it. That's a fair point maybe, but I wonder how many of these smug commenters really knew that when all these dems kept saying $2,000, they actually meant "an additional $1,400". I'll bet almost all of them had to see it explained in one of the zillion clarifying talking point articles released. Typical shady politician speak - blessed by the media, of course. Dems would be calling for riots in the street if Trump pulled some shit like this.

It is real simple...just say it is $1400. Why say $2000? Why didnt they say it is $2600 and include the checks from early 2020?
It is called a lie.

What checks from early 2020? The $600 was approved by trump on December 29, 2020, but not passed by the Senate. Get real, and stop this stupid argument.

Another pseudo rage manufactured pile of shit OP.

Before the $600 checks were approved Trump threatened to veto because they weren't $2000 (also threatening to veto his own spending initiatives). Democrats were immediately on board and the house even drafted leglislation for $2000 checks. Meanwhile back in May Democrats to include Harris and Sanders proposed $2000 checks in the senate but the Republicans (McConnell) didn't bring it up for a vote.

Trump ended up signing the bill (because he never told the truth while in office, he's gone now :) ) and so the $600 went out. Democrats then followed up with an additional $1400 to make up the difference between 600 and 2000 thus following through on their promises.

It takes a morally bankrupt person or an absolute moron to think somehow the $1400 is anything but the difference between 600 and 2000.

Those of you who vote Dem got what you deserve. Have funeith that communist child molestor Warnock repping your state.

You already got $600 and I only expected that more funds would total up to $1400.
Go to church and keep praying for a lie. You wanted $2600? That is not realistic.

Explain how $2,000 is realistic and $2,600 is not? BTW I'm not getting a penny, but your comment implies some reasoning that I haven't heard, so it would interesting to hear.

It is realistic in that it was not going to happen.

Got it. That's a fair point maybe, but I wonder how many of these smug commenters really knew that when all these dems kept saying $2,000, they actually meant "an additional $1,400". I'll bet almost all of them had to see it explained in one of the zillion clarifying talking point articles released. Typical shady politician speak - blessed by the media, of course. Dems would be calling for riots in the street if Trump pulled some shit like this.

There is no shit being pulled. I can't believe that trump supporters thought they were getting $2600. Actually, I can believe it because they believed trump's
rhetoric for 4 years.

It is called a lie.

Dems promised $2000 and were able to get $600
They are now delivering the additional $1400

Republicans oppose it anyway

This thread is funny. So much fake condescension from people who seem like they would always be on the receiving end of condescension in real life.

Liberal logic:

You give someone a $50 gift card for their birthday. You claim you gave them $100, and say you are including the $50 someone else gave them.

That Grinch like $600 turned into a Godsend for Democrats

Helped to turn easy Republican wins in Georgia into a Democrat majority Senate

Libs, the Dems control everything. Why not give all women and minorities a $20,000 check? Why are you racist and misogynistic?

I wouldn't be surprised that they drop it altogether--they already paid off the parasitic scum that voted for them and this stimulus goes on THEIR deficit/debt. I wonder if the $4B to Mexico is on this one.

This is what you consider a lie? You do realize people campaign on ideas and plans but to actually pass a law you need the concensus of others so negotiations and compromises happen. Right?

Do you consider Trump a liar for not delivering repeal and replace healthcare or building a wall across our border that Mexico pays for?

Liberal logic:

You give someone a $50 gift card for their birthday. You claim you gave them $100, and say you are including the $50 someone else gave them.
Don't be surprised if this stimulus shows up as income on your taxes this year---and next. You, quite likely, will have to pay it back in taxes. A government that gives you everything you want, can take everything you have.---R. Reagan.

Liberal logic:

Don't be surprised if this stimulus shows up as income on your taxes this year---and next. You, quite likely, will have to pay it back in taxes. A government that gives you everything you want, can take everything you have.---R. Reagan.
They aren’t going to tax the stimulus checks as income. That’s a ridiculous claim

Come on Libs. Why not $20,000 for women and minorities? The Dems have the numbers. It’s only fair....White Supremacy and all.

Forum List

Back