Dems promise $2000 check if Dems won in Senate runoff...now they propose $1400

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Biden Admin wasting NO TIME in lying their asses off. :rofl:

Those of you who vote Dem got what you deserve. Have funeith that communist child molestor Warnock repping your state.

The lies are just starting.
Xiden says masks are more important than vaccines?!
Xiden is opening the US borders
Xiden is killing US jobs
Xiden is alienating US allies

The whole issue was that they wanted 2k instead of 600, the 600 has already been paid the fourteen hundred will make it two thousand. But, I will loan you some money since you are broke and need a govt. handout. Interest is 235%.

Last edited:
The lies are just starting.
Xiden says masks are more important than vaccines?!
Xiden is opening the US borders
Xiden is killing US jobs
Xiden is alienating US allies
When is the border going to be completely open with no fences and no border guards?

Those of you who vote Dem got what you deserve. Have funeith that communist child molestor Warnock repping your state.

You already got $600 and I only expected that more funds would total up to $1400.
Go to church and keep praying for a lie. You wanted $2600? That is not realistic.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They didnt say another $1400. THE $600 was not Bidens stimulus, you lying fucks.

Show me where Biden had anything to do with the $600? Why not include the payments from last spring?

Why wont the Dims cut another $600?

THE DEMS LIED. PERIOD.

You already got $600 and I only expected that more funds would total up to $1400.
Go to church and keep praying for a lie. You wanted $2600? That is not realistic.

Explain how $2,000 is realistic and $2,600 is not? BTW I'm not getting a penny, but your comment implies some reasoning that I haven't heard, so it would interesting to hear.

WE CAN PASS $2000 relief checks.

Not $1400 checks. What will the checks be, libs? Will the checks be for $2000?

You are such fools.

Is a $1400 check the same as a $2000 check?

Libs, your math skills fucking suck.

Explain how $2,000 is realistic and $2,600 is not? BTW I'm not getting a penny, but your comment implies some reasoning that I haven't heard, so it would interesting to hear.

It is realistic in that it was not going to happen.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They didnt say another $1400. THE $600 was not Bidens stimulus, you lying fucks.

Show me where Biden had anything to do with the $600? Why not include the payments from last spring?

Why wont the Dims cut another $600?

THE DEMS LIED. PERIOD.
Hard to believe Republicans are bragging about the $600

McConnell initially proposed NOTHING while Dems fought for $2000. He then offered up a paltry $600

“We can pass $2000 checks if we win the Senate.”

That seems pretty fucking clear.

Libs....it is called a fucking lie. Put it on your running list of Biden lies like you did for Trump.

Here's where we are in Conservative America...

Conservatives manufacture an issue. Previously it was the notion that the election was stolen. Keep in mind that there was/is no evidence. Then conservatives work themselves into a frenzy. The frenzy plays out as a mass temper tantrum when conservatives gather together. The end result is, in essence, an anti-American riot in the name of patriotism, as daft as that sounds.

Are you about to have another riot over this nonissue?

My personal belief is that conservatism, as a political movement, and conservatives, in general are suffering from some kind of mass delusion. It would be funny if this was only a Hollywood move starring Mel Gibson (who frequently portrays persons who are deranged), but this is playing out on the world stage, and you guys come off as demented head cases. You're aware of that, aren't you?

Libs....it is called a fucking lie. Put it on your running list of Biden lies like you did for Trump.

$600 + $1400= $2000

Not a lie, sucka, but nice try. And I don't need a list for Trump, since most of his blather was stinking with falsehoods. And I never read it as $2000. EVER.
Do you live with your mother?

New math from dumb fuck libs.

a $2000 check is the same as a $1400 check. :auiqs.jpg:

You faggots hate Trump so much you do not want another $600? That is serious TDS.

The Dims have all the power....they can send out $20,000 checks.

Forum List

Back