Dems hated Bolton Now they love him

First hand? It's my understanding that Bolton wasn't in on the call....Do you have something that says he was?...
He need not have been on-the-call.

All it takes is for him to testify under oath that the President told him that
THE quid-pro-quo was operative.

Namely... that Trump conspired to coerce a foreign leader to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent utilizing taxpayer money as grease.
Or, he could lie, using innuendo to sell a book, and get back at the man who fired him....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

If Bolton does not testify, and everything comes out in his book just 1 month after Trump's acquittal, the republicans that took an oath to do ihonest mpartial justice, who voted against hearing witnesses like Bolton, will be faced with the consequences....
Clearly you didn't watch much of yesterdays opening arguments.
Nothing the New York Times claims is in Bolton's book is worthy of impeachment.
The president has the right to withhold aid for any reason...even personal reasons.

Ask yourself why the Democrats can impeach the president for personal reasons using taxpayer's money.....yet the president cannot do anything that is considered political.
Why is this okay?

This is just an attempt to delay the trial and keep it going thru the election....because they hurried up and voted on impeachment....hung onto the articles for over a month....then started whining for more witnesses knowing Trump would fight it in court. This would string out the trial for months.

If Bolton does not testify, and everything comes out in his book just 1 month after Trump's acquittal, the republicans that took an oath to do ihonest mpartial justice, who voted against hearing witnesses like Bolton, will be faced with the consequences....
Well maybe but Bolton like Trump, is a well known liar. So, it may be difficult to find the truth.
I remember him being a rude, jerk and defined a full blown NEOCON. I don't remember him being a chronic liar?

...Or, he could lie, using innuendo to sell a book, and get back at the man who fired him....
A charming, convenient canard that will not be allowed to stand unchallenged...

During a time of constitutional crisis all relevant parties need to testify publicly before the US Senate, under oath.

Well maybe but Bolton like Trump, is a well known liar. So, it may be difficult to find the truth.
I remember him being a rude, jerk and defined a full blown NEOCON. I don't remember him being a chronic liar?
All neocons are serial liars. The two go hand in hand.

He couldn't win approval when he was nominated for UN Ambassador during the Bush Administration because the Democrats complained that he was a liar....yet we're supposed to take his word on a conversation with the president that could be twisted by the press into seeming to be a lie by the president.

Nobody is “like Trump” when it comes to lying. That’s the kind of bullshit rationalizing that lets a guy like you live with his decision to support the asshole.

Weak.

Funny how they work.

Whoever will give them another temporary stay of Aquittal......

Any nothingburger......
Gosh, I did not realize how immature you are...?

It certainly could not mean that we just want a first hand witness to the charged high crimes and misdemeanors of Trump, so that we all can discern the TRUTH.
First hand? It's my understanding that Bolton wasn't in on the call....Do you have something that says he was?

Morons have bought into the Trump BS that this is all about a phone call. They are willing to ignore all the actions and reactions that led to Trump getting caught for his corruption.

He couldn't win approval when he was nominated for UN Ambassador during the Bush Administration because the Democrats complained that he was a liar....yet we're supposed to take his word on a conversation with the president that could be twisted by the press into seeming to be a lie by the president.
It’s really sad if the msm and D party believe anything Bolton says. Just goes to show they are part of the criminal establishment, just like Bolton.

Nobody is “like Trump” when it comes to lying. That’s the kind of bullshit rationalizing that lets a guy like you live with his decision to support the asshole.

Weak.
Yes...yes. Trump is destroying the WORLD. WE WILL ALL DIE IF HE IS ELECTED. THE EARTH WILL NO LONGER EXIST.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Clearly you didn't watch much of yesterdays opening arguments.
Nothing the New York Times claims is in Bolton's book is worthy of impeachment.
The president has the right to withhold aid for any reason...even personal reasons.

Ask yourself why the Democrats can impeach the president for personal reasons using taxpayer's money.....yet the president cannot do anything that is considered political.
Why is this okay?

This is just an attempt to delay the trial and keep it going thru the election....because they hurried up and voted on impeachment....hung onto the articles for over a month....then started whining for more witnesses knowing Trump would fight it in court. This would string out the trial for months.

Mud thinks the president can use the power of his office for personal political gain.

I’m shocked.

It is a crying shame and an eternal embarrassment that John Bolton, an utter piece of warmongering crap, may have more integrity than the rest of the Trump administration.
Bolton has no integrity. He's a warmonger trying to sell books. Traitors and Trump haters like Romney and Toomey are lowlife scummers.

Last edited:
Firsthand? You have the transcript? How much more firsthand could it be?
A recreated memo is first hand? You defile yourself every day.
So you're saying that those who transcribe the call were lying? What's your proof of that, other than your hatred for Trump?

Why would 3 different people on the call, report the call as being a quid pro quo for personal gain to their superiors and legal council?

Why would the Trump admin immediately pull back the transcript and lock it up in some ABOVE Top Secret Server?

Why did the notes of the call have three sets of ellipses, ..., in it and what was said that was left out?

Why did the rewriting note takers not correct their notes to include Vindmans notes of the call?

Why did the notes memorandum that we got, have Velensky tell Trump that the company Trump told him to look in to, Burisma....blah blah blah, not show Trump's conversation of mentioning Burisma, to velensky? It only shows Velensky saying Trump mentioned Burisma? But not where Trump said it.

We never got the full transcript of the call. An automated transcript exists, but it is being hidden and cover upped.

Weak.
Yes...yes. Trump is destroying the WORLD. WE WILL ALL DIE IF HE IS ELECTED. THE EARTH WILL NO LONGER EXIST.

Whatever you need to do to feel better. The “all of them lie so I’ll support the one who lies the most” thought process is special.

Funny how they work.

Bolton was hated disliked for his war-mongering, but is now loved applauded for his principal stand against Trump's corruption.

There is no contradiction, no one ever accused Bolton of being a liar.

Whether you accept Bolton's testimony or not is every individual's choice. There seems to be an overwhelming opinion he should at least give testimony under oath. What is the logical sensible reason for preventing a willing witness from testifying?

Weak.

Whatever you need to do to feel better. The “all of them lie so I’ll support the one who lies the most” thought process is special.
Try to control your emotions. Acting like a brain dead teenage girl, is most inappropriate.

It is a crying shame and an eternal embarrassment that John Bolton, an utter piece of warmongering crap, may have more integrity than the rest of the Trump administration.
Bolton has no integrity. He's a warmonger trying to sell books. People like Romney and Toomey are lowlife scum.
You have it bad when the only virtue that matters to you is devotion to the dear leader.

Whether you accept Bolton's testimony or not is every individual's choice. There seems to be an overwhelming opinion he should at least give testimony under oath. What is the logical sensible reason for preventing a willing witness from testifying?
It will be another he said she said. When both sides are notorious liars, who will you believe?

Forum List

Back