Dems Celebrate 'Republican' Budget !

ok americans don't care

whatever don't complain later

GN

ok americans don't care

whatever don't complain later

GN

My understanding is this was the last piece of the Obama budget that was drafted sometime last year. Next budget would have Trump hands on it.

The next budget will contain the new Cruz drug bill taking all of the drug lords money pay for the wall.
Trump will get Cruz law and the
money to fund it
There is no way Democrats will pass on taking 14 million dollars! They will try to reroute it after they get it.

I wish Demrats did not celebrate so much ... why all the celebration :mad:

that's all I'm saying

Demrats should be crying not celebrating

what's going on here. :mad-61:

The federal government just sucks… No two ways about it

Lovely article- Far right GOPers are nuts - the gerrymandering has made it so. HAHA

"Democrats think they have set the stage to block President Trump’s legislative priorities for years to come by winning major concessions in a spending bill to keep the government open.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) secured nearly $5 billion in new domestic spending by exploiting disagreements between Trump and GOP lawmakers over spending priorities.

Democrats’ lopsided victory on the five-month deal, which is likely to be approved this week, means it will be very difficult — if not impossible — for the GOP to exert its will in future budget negotiations, including when it comes to Trump’s 2018 budget blueprint.

That’s because Republicans are hopelessly divided over how much to spend on government programs, with a small but vocal minority unwilling to support such measures at all. That has forced Republicans to work with Democrats to avoid politically damaging government shutdowns.

And that means Democrats are in the driver’s seat when it comes to budget battles, even with Trump in the White House.

Botsford170501Trump14733.JPG
Vice President Pence credited President Trump with a key role in the spending deal, but many congressional aides said the president was unhelpful in reaching the agreement. (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)
“I think we had a strategy and it worked,” Schumer said in an interview with The Washington Post. “Democrats and Republicans in the House and Senate were closer to one another than Republicans were to Donald Trump.”

The extra money for domestic programs will now be that much harder to strip out of future budgets, and Trump’s priorities, such as money for a wall along the border with Mexico, could be more difficult to include.

“We can’t pass anything without them,” Sen. John Cornyn (R-Tex.), a top deputy to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), said of Democrats recently.

Hill Republicans remain skeptical of, if not openly hostile to, many of Trump’s plans — including the wall and proposals to slash millions from programs such as the National Institutes of Health and foreign aid".

The Democrats are simply over playing their puny wins in order to soothe the fact they have lost three off years in a row plus a presidential. I Mean if you were Democrat what victory could you point to?
A well run healthcare system? No
Beating islamic terrorists? No
GDP growth over 1 percent? No
American safety at home? No
A reduced global threat? No
Fewer people on welfare? No
A decrease in school shootings? No
A reduction in gang violence? No
A reduction on illegal border crossing? No
Reduced drug use? No
Fewer home grown terrorists? No
Any increases in personal rights? No
Lowering taxes? No
Going back to space? No
Increased exports? No
A reduction of spying on citizens? No
Stable home prices? No
Stable food prices? No
Increase in family farms? No
Lower divorce rate? No
Sat scores going up? No
Stable education costs? No
Violence at schools dropping? No
Government spending going down? No
Reduction of those on welfare? No
Reduction of children living in poverty? No
Better relations with our allies? No
The respect of our enemies? No
Increases to our energy production? No

We have as a country had eight long years of loss after loss. And it's soley the fault of Democrats. What they choose to celebrate is some no meaning not worthy issue. The ones that matter I listed and they failed at all of them.

The Democrats are simply over playing their puny wins in order to soothe the fact they have lost three off years in a row plus a presidential. I Mean if you were Democrat what victory could you point to?
Reduced drug use? No
Lowering taxes? No
Going back to space? No
Increased exports? No
Stable home prices? No
Stable food prices? No
Lower divorce rate? No
Sat scores going up? No

We have as a country had eight long years of loss after loss. And it's soley the fault of Democrats. What they choose to celebrate is some no meaning not worthy issue. The ones that matter I listed and they failed at all of them.
Actually, yes to all that since bottom out about 2009...

Last edited:
And the Senate won't pass any repeal of ACA- it's a crying shame. Trump will have to be happy with scary foreign policy.
It looks like we have yet another see another scotus retiring.that will swing the court more conservative. And the person retiring? The one who broke the last vote in your favor. It ain't over till it's over.

And the Senate won't pass any repeal of ACA- it's a crying shame. Trump will have to be happy with scary foreign policy.
It looks like we have yet another see another scotus retiring.that will swing the court more conservative. And the person retiring? The one who broke the last vote in your favor. It ain't over till it's over.
Progress continues anyway. Big dumb lug of a country...thank god for our advantages...

Reduced drug use? No
Lowering taxes? No
Going back to space? No
Increased exports? No
Stable home prices? No
Stable food prices? No
Lower divorce rate? No
Sat scores going up? No

Actually, yes to all that since bottom out about 2009...
Must be hard for you to paddle up stream with a boat load of shit!

I am disgusted by Congressional Republicans (republican'ts??)

but we will get more than common sense foreign policy

we'll get some tax cuts - corporate & personal

book it

Forum List

Back