Dems be classy

Im as disappointed and shocked as the next guy about the results of this election. I always knew Trump had a shot but really hoped that the American people wouldnt elect a character like Trump to run the country. I was wrong.

I now hope that Dems won't turn into the same thing they have criticized over the past 8 years, obstructionist partisan crybabies. Please show some class and do your best to support the will of the people and rise above the petty insults that this election seemed to run on.

I've already seen a handful of Trumpsters gloating and making an effort to rub in the victory. Some are going to do that and it just shows their true colors. Don't stoop to their level, there will be plenty of others that just want to make our country better so do your best to engage in healthy substantive debate and conversations.

That's all I got
That's more then you will ever have.

Im as disappointed and shocked as the next guy about the results of this election. I always knew Trump had a shot but really hoped that the American people wouldnt elect a character like Trump to run the country. I was wrong.

I now hope that Dems won't turn into the same thing they have criticized over the past 8 years, obstructionist partisan crybabies. Please show some class and do your best to support the will of the people and rise above the petty insults that this election seemed to run on.

I've already seen a handful of Trumpsters gloating and making an effort to rub in the victory. Some are going to do that and it just shows their true colors. Don't stoop to their level, there will be plenty of others that just want to make our country better so do your best to engage in healthy substantive debate and conversations.

That's all I got
Dems believe in a honeymoon and good gov't, unlike brainwashed hater dupes. The Donald will have to screw this up = a la W- I hope he doesn't and sort of starts a middle party. Let's start with that infrastructure/jobs bill and paid maternal leave he promised....

Last edited:
I now hope that Dems won't turn into the same thing they have criticized over the past 8 years, obstructionist partisan crybabies.

why not? You dont like Karma?
If somebody was an Asshole to you during this campaign and you want to throw it back in their face then go ahead if you feel the need to do so, but the majority of people who supported Hillary or identifies as a liberal/dem is a partisan insulting wingnut. Many do have very real anxiety and fears over what Trump will do. You can understand and empathize with that and speak to them accordingly or you can become the same partisan wingnut asshole that you despise in your opposition.

Why not? The Repubs did it and got reelected. Now what? Dems are supposed to turn the other cheek? Strive for being better when its your ass in the line of fire? lmao
Trump got elected- I'm not sure that's the GOP exactly. I see he's already taken down some of the most divisive ideas from his website. Banning Muslims, ending Paris GW treaty etc...

I now hope that Dems won't turn into the same thing they have criticized over the past 8 years, obstructionist partisan crybabies.

If somebody was an Asshole to you during this campaign and you want to throw it back in their face then go ahead if you feel the need to do so, but the majority of people who supported Hillary or identifies as a liberal/dem is a partisan insulting wingnut. Many do have very real anxiety and fears over what Trump will do. You can understand and empathize with that and speak to them accordingly or you can become the same partisan wingnut asshole that you despise in your opposition.

Why not? The Repubs did it and got reelected. Now what? Dems are supposed to turn the other cheek? Strive for being better when its your ass in the line of fire? lmao
I didn't say turn the other cheek, I said conduct yourself with class and integrity. The campaign seemed to bring the inner asshole out of everybody and we need to be better than that

I didn't say turn the other cheek, I said conduct yourself with class and integrity. The campaign seemed to bring the inner asshole out of everybody and we need to be better than that

Treat him just like they treated Obama seems fair

That's all I got
Democrats cannot "be classy" when they are the most hateful and divisive people I know.
I look forward to Dems proving you wrong. Hillary just did with her concession speech
If Obama and Hillary didn't do what they did, the country would be a war zone by now.

Imagine the protesters being 10 times as large in number, and 10 times more likely to destroy public and private property.

Treat him just like they treated Obama seems fair
No, treat him like you would have wanted them to treat Obama... Thats the key. Set an example of class and integrity and respect and actually start to change the conversation... Otherwise, you can expect the same BS from them next time there is a transition of power. Do you really not see the destructive cycle?

That's all I got
Democrats cannot "be classy" when they are the most hateful and divisive people I know.
I look forward to Dems proving you wrong. Hillary just did with her concession speech
If Obama and Hillary didn't do what they did, the country would be a war zone by now.

Imagine the protesters being 10 times as large in number, and 10 times more likely to destroy public and private property.
Both Hillary and Obama have shown nothing but first rate class and integrity post election. Everybody would do some good to take notes of their leadership as an example of how they should carry themselves.

That's all I got

Be classy my ass! Comey's malfeasance made NaziCons lucky - not smart. Up until about two weeks ago, Trump was defeated - and even his team knew that. Then came Comey. Therefore, I will not congratulate NaziCons or any Trumpster for Trump's victory - because they owe it all to Comey. I can only imagine how they would have felt had the IRS released Trump's tax returns or if Comey had released any information regarding Trump's investigations. BTW, I still wonder why Assange and Putin didn't release any RNC's emails. Comey's malfeasance dissuaded some potential Hillary voters and emboldened all the alt-right peckerwoods to come out of the woodwork and vote for Trump. Yes, I'm amazed and shocked - as are many others. Spin it however you wish.

That's all I got

Be classy my ass! Comey's malfeasance made NaziCons lucky - not smart. Up until about two weeks ago, Trump was defeated - and even his team knew that. Then came Comey. Therefore, I will not congratulate NaziCons or any Trumpster for Trump's victory - because they owe it all to Comey. I can only imagine how they would have felt had the IRS released Trump's tax returns or if Comey had released any information regarding Trump's investigations. BTW, I still wonder why Assange and Putin didn't release any RNC's emails. Comey's malfeasance dissuaded some potential Hillary voters and emboldened all the alt-right peckerwoods to come out of the woodwork and vote for Trump. Yes, I'm amazed and shocked - as are many others. Spin it however you wish.
Comey's letter was a big blow, it shed a spotlight back on the emails just before the election and drowned out her closing message by putting her on defense. However, with the spotlight on the email issue, they also announced that the case was closed and no new emails were found and no criminal charges should be pursued. I do not think that one incident was the determining factor in this election. You think she was winning because of the polls. The polls also said she was winning on election day.

Trump and team successfully branded her as a status quo corrupt criminal and she was unable to stand up to the lies that they spread. She tried to counter attack with the bigot claims but it just didn't resonate as much. He degraded Obama and our country's political systems, with many falsehoods, but the people bought it.... I hate the way both campaigns operated. I especially hate the way Trump lied his way into the white house. It was a disgraceful and dirty campaign and it really sucks that he is being rewarded for that... But he won and I think all his opposers need to act in a way that they would want the Trump people to act if Hillary would have won.

The hater dupes may end up more disappointed than Dems...I don't blame Trump for what Comey and Putin did. Trump did what he had to do to get elected, now god knows what he'll do...

B2Cx3MXIAAAMbkW.jpg

Forum List

Back