Dems 0 for 3 today.

its the John Lewis voting rights advancement
and the Freedom to Vote act.
All stuff republicans used to support.

So you're still divorced from the truth. The commies Freedom to Cheat Act was never supported by republicans. If they did it would have gotten cloture and a vote.

Well, I'd like to think that even if they passed their voting laws they would get voted out of office anyway, cuz I am confident that they will always overreach and go too far and pay for it in the next elections. Like I think they will in 2022 and 2024.

First of all, it is possible if not likely that some or maybe most of the crap that they want to change will be struck down by the Supreme Court, and what's left can be changed back to what it was or better. I would expect a litany of lawsuits filed by red states charging violations of the 10th Amendment and other laws.

What I was so worried about was the filibuster, I really do not want to see that disappear.
\
So basically you are opposed to democracy and want minority rule. The filibuster is minority rule.

\
So basically you are opposed to democracy and want minority rule. The filibuster is minority rule.

Ummmm yeah. Have ever READ anything the Founders wrote? Clearly not. The COTUS was written SPECIFICALLY to protect the rights of the minority you dolt.

Ummmm yeah. Have ever READ anything the Founders wrote? Clearly not. The COTUS was written SPECIFICALLY to protect the rights of the minority you dolt.

The Founders didn't create the filibuster. Minority rights were important. Minority rights are not the same thing as "minority rule". They are two quite different things. The Founders never intended for the country to have minority rule.

When Trump was President, Libs were screaming in agony we were an Empire!
Now that Biden is President, you want the US to be an Empire!

Hyperbole much. No liberal was screaming any such thing. The only people ranting, raving and screaming have been you Trumpkins. Trump is being treated unfairly. Russia, Russia, Russia.

You are the whiniest bunch of toddler in history. You whined when you won, and you whined when you lost.

Hyperbole much. No liberal was screaming any such thing. The only people ranting, raving and screaming have been you Trumpkins. Trump is being treated unfairly. Russia, Russia, Russia.

You are the whiniest bunch of toddler in history. You whined when you won, and you whined when you lost.
Liar.

The Founders didn't create the filibuster. Minority rights were important. Minority rights are not the same thing as "minority rule". They are two quite different things. The Founders never intended for the country to have minority rule.

Yes, they did. They specifically referenced the mob rule of Athens you ignorant clod.

If Biden and his handlers continue the way they are, there is pretty decent probability the GOP may even have a filibuster proof majority this November. Which means Brandon be impeached, if he doesn’t drop dead beforehand.

Forum List

Back