Demoralized Russian Troops on the rise.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Western officials have said they believe a Russian commander was run over by mutinous forces during the fighting in Ukraine, in a sign of what they described as the “morale challenges” faced by the invading forces.

They highlighted – and repeated – reports from earlier this week from a Ukrainian journalist that a colonel of the 37th separate guards motor rifle brigade was run over by a tank. Some reports said he had died of his injuries.

And to think there are still some idiots that side with Putin against the Ukraine when Putin's own troops don't side with him

Last edited:
The Russians have serious problems. Over a month after the invasion and they haven't taken the country and they have suffered significant losses.

We don't know how much longer the Ukrainians can hang on but they have done very well for a relatively weak military.

I suspect if the Russians had tried this shit on a better equipped country like Poland they would have really got their asses kicked, even without NATO help.

The Cold War Soviet military was a force to be reckoned with. If not in quality certainly in quantity. This Russian military is weak and comes close to being a joke.

The only thing they have going for them are their nukes. We can thank Crooked Hillary and The Worthless Negro for making sure they have all the uranium they need to keep their stockpiles up.

From this guy's story I'd say communism creates a lot of morally bankrupt people. How could a compatriot do that to a fellow soldier?

I saw a head-line claiming Putin is drafting a whole lot of people.

Our president is one chickenshit prick by holding up supplies to Ukraine.

Forum List

Back