DemonRAT Massachusetts Mayor Arrested for Allegedly Extorting Marijuana Vendors

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Smoke em if ya got em!!!

jasiel-correia-after-arraignment-640x480.png

A Massachusetts mayor was arrested on Friday for allegedly extorting hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes from marijuana vendors. Mayor Jasiel Correia, the Democrat mayor of Fall River, allegedly operated a scheme to help marijuana stores conduct business in exchange for hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes, according to a tweet from the FBI’s Boston field office.

Fall River Mayor Jasiel Correia was arrested this morning by @FBIBoston IRS-CI & @HUDOIG special agents at his home. He’s accused of conspiring to extort hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes from marijuana companies. Details to follow at 11 a.m. press conference @DMAnews1— FBI Boston (@FBIBoston) September 6, 2019

“I’m not guilty of these charges,” the 27-year-old Democrat told reporters after the hearing, standing next to his attorney outside the courthouse. “I’ve done nothing but good for the great city of Fall River, me and my staff, and my team. I’m going to continue to do great things for our citizens.”

Correia has also been accused of extorting $3,900 in cash and a Rolex watch worth between $7,500 and $12,000 from a property owner in exchange for activating the water supply to his building.

Prosecutors say Correia took more than $360,000 from investors to develop an app called SnoOwl to help businesses connect with consumers.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Boy, he learned how to a Democrat politician fast!
He was just trying to convince the vendors to stop dealing and become DemonRAT voters and expand their clients!

Smoke em if ya got em!!!

jasiel-correia-after-arraignment-640x480.png

A Massachusetts mayor was arrested on Friday for allegedly extorting hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes from marijuana vendors. Mayor Jasiel Correia, the Democrat mayor of Fall River, allegedly operated a scheme to help marijuana stores conduct business in exchange for hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes, according to a tweet from the FBI’s Boston field office.

Fall River Mayor Jasiel Correia was arrested this morning by @FBIBoston IRS-CI & @HUDOIG special agents at his home. He’s accused of conspiring to extort hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes from marijuana companies. Details to follow at 11 a.m. press conference @DMAnews1— FBI Boston (@FBIBoston) September 6, 2019

“I’m not guilty of these charges,” the 27-year-old Democrat told reporters after the hearing, standing next to his attorney outside the courthouse. “I’ve done nothing but good for the great city of Fall River, me and my staff, and my team. I’m going to continue to do great things for our citizens.”

Correia has also been accused of extorting $3,900 in cash and a Rolex watch worth between $7,500 and $12,000 from a property owner in exchange for activating the water supply to his building.

Prosecutors say Correia took more than $360,000 from investors to develop an app called SnoOwl to help businesses connect with consumers.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Boy, he learned how to a Democrat politician fast!
He was just trying to convince the vendors to stop dealing and become DemonRAT voters and expand their clients!

He looks like a mannequin or something. What a weirdo

Forum List

Back