Demon is now a pronoun?

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon

Regardless of what you or I or any other American born before 1980 now thinks about their traditional Christian upbringing, suffice it to say, "We were warned." I myself look back through a haze of sometimes heavy disenchantment on those distant summer vacation Bible school days in the mid-1970's, anxious to be done with the boring religious teachings for the day and off to catch crayfish down at the nearby creek. However, I have never forgotten the warning words of those church wives of WWI and WWII veterans whispered in hushed, confident tones describing the perils of future Hell on earth and raining brimstone. To think so many modern children, bereft of such moral foundations as summer Bible school, will see videos like the one above and wonder at reality; wonder at which direction is up, and which one is down. A very pressing present and future tragedy. Once again, stick a fork in Western Civilization, for we are fully cooked.

Regardless of what you or I or any other American born before 1980 now thinks about their traditional Christian upbringing, suffice it to say, "We were warned." I myself look back through a haze of sometimes heavy disenchantment on those distant summer vacation Bible school days in the mid-1970's, anxious to be done with the boring religious teachings for the day and off to catch crayfish down at the nearby creek. However, I have never forgotten the warning words of those church wives of WWI and WWII veterans whispered in hushed, confident tones describing the perils of future Hell on earth and raining brimstone. To think so many modern children, bereft of such moral foundations as summer Bible school, will see videos like the one above and wonder at reality; wonder at which direction is up, and which one is down. A very pressing present and future tragedy. Once again, stick a fork in Western Civilization, for we are fully cooked.

That video was almost as dumb as the crap we heard in vacation bible school.

I see no difference of the demon as a pronoun as when society was ruled by freaks who actually think demons exist.

Last edited:
Oy Veh the end is neigh.

Just kidding. Our greatest triumphs and our greatest disasters are still head of us.

Forum List

Back