Democrats: You're not there yet.

By the time Trump gets done crashing and burning the economy, the Democrats could nominate a wooden plank and it would get elected.

Yeah, he sure is doing everything he can to tank the economy. It isn't the Democrats who are pushing against any drugs that will resolve the problem and are hoping beyond hope the stay at home order can go on for months and months.

Total morons

By the time Trump gets done crashing and burning the economy, the Democrats could nominate a wooden plank and it would get elected.

Yeah, he sure is doing everything he can to tank the economy. It isn't the Democrats who are pushing against any drugs that will resolve the problem and are hoping beyond hope the stay at home order can go on for months and months.

Total morons

Perhaps not months and months, only up to the election. That's all they're concerned about.

“One of the first things taught in introductory statistics textbooks is that correlation is not causation. It is also one of the first things forgotten.” Thomas Sowell

And?

Do you need me to explain what the means, Winger? I'm sorry...I forget you're more of a "bumper sticker" kind of intellectual.
You need to back up your point

I am still waiting

My point that Obama economic policy had little to do with the economic rebound that finally happened? Let's look at his agenda, Winger! At a time when millions of Americans in the Private Sector were unemployed and burning up their life's savings...what was the first priority of the Obama Administration? A redoing of the healthcare system that injected so much confusion into the economy that businesses were hesitant to hire? A stimulus that kept Public Sector workers employed and did little to nothing for those who had lost their jobs in the Private Sector? Proposed Cap & Trade legislation that would have increased costs across the board for American companies? Waging war against Big Coal and Big Oil?

You know what saved Barack Obama from going down in history as the worst jobs President in the history of this country, Winger? It was the midterm elections in which the Democrats got "shellacked" losing more seats in the House and Senate than any party has lost in modern election history! If THAT hadn't happened the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression would have only lasted longer and hurt more people!
Let’s look at cause and effect. Obama’s stimulus directly led to a reversal in the collapse of the stock market, positive GDP and the job market.

A stimulus bill that not a single Republican would support

It had nothing to do with it. DumBama's success (if you could call it that) was the feds pumping trillions of dollars into the stock market. He had no control over that. The Pork Bill only focused on a few industries, and mostly government jobs. It had noting to do with the economy. It had to do with rewarding unions for supporting him.
Ray, you got some splain’n to do

View attachment 320588

All it shows is the commie was in the right place at the right time. An economy couldn't respond in a matter of days. It's impossible. Quantitive easing started in December of the prior year which is a few months from where your chart shows an increase in jobs.
It shows that the Stimulus that The Great Obama passed prevented a Depression

A Stimulus that not a single Republican voted for

It doesn't show that at all. It's in your head. Hell, DumBama couldn't even get his hands on the money yet. Sorry, but you didn't build that.
Funny how Republicans treat Stimulus during an economic crisis.

When Bush requested TARP and Stimulus money, Democrats supported him for the good of the Country.

When Obama requested additional Stimulus, not a single Republican was in favor. They wanted the economy to fail.

When Trump requested $2.2 trillion Stimulus, Democrats supported him for the good of the Country.

Any guess how Republicans would treat such a request from President Biden?

Republicans didn't support it because it was Pork Bill 2, and Pork Bill 1 was a complete failure. Why would Republicans support two failures?

Democrats again loaded this stimulus with pork and delayed it for a week. If they didn't support it, they knew without a doubt, they could kiss the White House and the Congress goodbye, and Nancy could return home for a long due retirement.

Not to worry though. Trump will be reminding people of their demeanor during this crisis at the debates and as we near election. He will not let people forget.
No more pork than was in the Bush stimulus. Republicans have their own pork and you are naive if you can’t see it.

Trumps $2.2 trillion stimulus is loaded with pork and Republicans had no problem supporting it.

Pork? Pork means things that are not related to the problem. What pork do you speak of?
Giving money to people who are not affected by the virus

Pork, Pork, Pork
Votes, Votes, Votes

He's not giving money to people because they might have the virus, he's giving money to most people to try and stop an economic collapse. It's not pork by any definition of the word.
The economic collapse is not because people don’t have money, it is because businesses were forced to close due to virus

Throwing money at the problem will not get those businesses open any sooner

Pork, Pork, Pork

I don't think you know what defines pork. Pork is what the Democrats did; stuff the bill full of partisan goodies that had absolutely nothing to do with the virus or economy. There is nothing partisan about giving everybody money equally. When businesses do open back up, they will depend on people with money to spend, buying their products or services. That's how the economy will kick back up.

Trump added an additional $600.00 a week to unemployment. If somebody gets $400.00 a week from their state, and add that $600.00, that's equal to 60K a year when you consider taxes. In other words, some people will bring in more money than when they worked for a living.

An unemployed couple that has the income level of 120K a year will have plenty of money to spend on those businesses, especially around here where the cost of living is reasonable. The downside to that is they will do whatever they can to stay on unemployment. While that might be bad and costly, it will also continue money going back into circulation.
You think Republicans don’t give PORK

How will $1200 payouts end the virus any sooner?
How will putting $2.2 trillion into the economy get business open any sooner?

But you are right
When Democrats do it, you guys call it Pork
When Republicans do it, you call it Stimulus

“One of the first things taught in introductory statistics textbooks is that correlation is not causation. It is also one of the first things forgotten.” Thomas Sowell

And?

Do you need me to explain what the means, Winger? I'm sorry...I forget you're more of a "bumper sticker" kind of intellectual.

I am still waiting

My point that Obama economic policy had little to do with the economic rebound that finally happened? Let's look at his agenda, Winger! At a time when millions of Americans in the Private Sector were unemployed and burning up their life's savings...what was the first priority of the Obama Administration? A redoing of the healthcare system that injected so much confusion into the economy that businesses were hesitant to hire? A stimulus that kept Public Sector workers employed and did little to nothing for those who had lost their jobs in the Private Sector? Proposed Cap & Trade legislation that would have increased costs across the board for American companies? Waging war against Big Coal and Big Oil?

You know what saved Barack Obama from going down in history as the worst jobs President in the history of this country, Winger? It was the midterm elections in which the Democrats got "shellacked" losing more seats in the House and Senate than any party has lost in modern election history! If THAT hadn't happened the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression would have only lasted longer and hurt more people!
Let’s look at cause and effect. Obama’s stimulus directly led to a reversal in the collapse of the stock market, positive GDP and the job market.

LMFAO you big fat liar

And?

I am still waiting

LMFAO you big fat liar

You are entitled to your own opinion
You are not entitled to your own FACTS

Stimulus reversed the economic collapse. Not a single Republican voted for it

Obama and Biden bailed us out of the Great Bush Recession of 2008

We need Biden to bail us out of the Great Trump Recession of 2020

And?

I am still waiting

LMFAO you big fat liar

Facts are not opinions, the Unemployment rate went up over the magic negros stimulus, not down

And?

I am still waiting

LMFAO you big fat liar

Facts are not opinions, the Unemployment rate went up over the magic negros stimulus, not down
Again, you are not entitled to your own facts

1586449185040.png

Job loss trend reversed after the Obama stimulus.

And?

I am still waiting

LMFAO you big fat liar

Again, you are not entitled to your own facts

View attachment 321094

Job loss trend reversed after the Obama stimulus.

Your own graph showed it went up after the jehovah stimulus

Unemployment didnt drop like a rock after the Republicans kicked off the 99 weekers from unemployment

And?

I am still waiting

It had nothing to do with it. DumBama's success (if you could call it that) was the feds pumping trillions of dollars into the stock market. He had no control over that. The Pork Bill only focused on a few industries, and mostly government jobs. It had noting to do with the economy. It had to do with rewarding unions for supporting him.

View attachment 320588

All it shows is the commie was in the right place at the right time. An economy couldn't respond in a matter of days. It's impossible. Quantitive easing started in December of the prior year which is a few months from where your chart shows an increase in jobs.

You keep saying that and I believe that 3 Republicans voted FOR that stimulus while 11 Democrats voted against it!
As for what prevented a depression? I would argue that TARP had more to do with the prevention of a Depression than the Obama Stimulus did!

What he actually thinks is that the stimulus passed, the money got into the hands of employers only days later, and they started to hire people immediately. That's what he really believes.
What you seem to think is the gradual trickling of money for Quantitive Easing would result in an instant turnaround. Do you know what easing means?

No, I did not say that. I pointed out to you that QE started three months before the economy showed any sign of recovering. What you are trying to claim is that the economy reacted immediately to the Pork Bill. Like I said, that's totally impossible.
The economy did react immediately to the Stimulus Bill.
The economy was in a panic. People were abandoning the market, laying off employees.
Once Obama made it clear the Government would stand behind the banks and would not allow them to default, the panic subsided
You really are a moron, Winger! The banks weren't saved by the Obama Stimulus...they were saved by George W. Bush's TARP program!

My god... no matter what happens all problems are Obama and all wins are GOP...

Integrity is forgotten word...

And?

I am still waiting

View attachment 320588

You keep saying that and I believe that 3 Republicans voted FOR that stimulus while 11 Democrats voted against it!
As for what prevented a depression? I would argue that TARP had more to do with the prevention of a Depression than the Obama Stimulus did!

What he actually thinks is that the stimulus passed, the money got into the hands of employers only days later, and they started to hire people immediately. That's what he really believes.
What you seem to think is the gradual trickling of money for Quantitive Easing would result in an instant turnaround. Do you know what easing means?

No, I did not say that. I pointed out to you that QE started three months before the economy showed any sign of recovering. What you are trying to claim is that the economy reacted immediately to the Pork Bill. Like I said, that's totally impossible.
The economy was in a panic. People were abandoning the market, laying off employees.
Once Obama made it clear the Government would stand behind the banks and would not allow them to default, the panic subsided
You really are a moron, Winger! The banks weren't saved by the Obama Stimulus...they were saved by George W. Bush's TARP program!
Evidently not, Banks continued to fail....that is why a second TARP was needed

Republicans voted to let them fail, just like the auto industry.

What second TARP? Jesus, Winger...do you remember ANYTHING about TARP?
TARP was passed under Bush and Democrats voted for it.
When Obama requested additional TARP funds, not a single Republican would vote for it.

They wanted the economy to fail

You're a functional idiot, Winger! TARP was passed under Bush. Bush spent a portion of the TARP funds and then Obama spent the rest. I ask again...what second TARP? You don't know a thing about TARP...do you? You're here doing what you always do...spouting off partisan BULLSHIT!

And?

I am still waiting

View attachment 320588

Are you claiming that TARP was an Obama program? It wasn't. It was a George W. Bush program and it kept our major financial institutions from going under. The loans that were made under the Bush Administration also didn't cost the American taxpayer money...we actually MADE money on the loans that we made under Bush. By contrast the TARP loans that Barack Obama made to General Motors cost taxpayers BIG money! So...YES...as far as TARP goes...the problems were with Obama's handling of the program and the wins were with how Bush handled it! Sorry if the plain unvarnished truth upsets you, Cowboy!

And?

I am still waiting

View attachment 320588

It doesn't show that at all. It's in your head. Hell, DumBama couldn't even get his hands on the money yet. Sorry, but you didn't build that.

When Bush requested TARP and Stimulus money, Democrats supported him for the good of the Country.

When Obama requested additional Stimulus, not a single Republican was in favor. They wanted the economy to fail.

When Trump requested $2.2 trillion Stimulus, Democrats supported him for the good of the Country.

Republicans didn't support it because it was Pork Bill 2, and Pork Bill 1 was a complete failure. Why would Republicans support two failures?

Democrats again loaded this stimulus with pork and delayed it for a week. If they didn't support it, they knew without a doubt, they could kiss the White House and the Congress goodbye, and Nancy could return home for a long due retirement.

Not to worry though. Trump will be reminding people of their demeanor during this crisis at the debates and as we near election. He will not let people forget.
No more pork than was in the Bush stimulus. Republicans have their own pork and you are naive if you can’t see it.

Trumps $2.2 trillion stimulus is loaded with pork and Republicans had no problem supporting it.

Pork? Pork means things that are not related to the problem. What pork do you speak of?

Pork, Pork, Pork
Votes, Votes, Votes

He's not giving money to people because they might have the virus, he's giving money to most people to try and stop an economic collapse. It's not pork by any definition of the word.
The economic collapse is not because people don’t have money, it is because businesses were forced to close due to virus

Pork, Pork, Pork

I don't think you know what defines pork. Pork is what the Democrats did; stuff the bill full of partisan goodies that had absolutely nothing to do with the virus or economy. There is nothing partisan about giving everybody money equally. When businesses do open back up, they will depend on people with money to spend, buying their products or services. That's how the economy will kick back up.

Trump added an additional $600.00 a week to unemployment. If somebody gets $400.00 a week from their state, and add that $600.00, that's equal to 60K a year when you consider taxes. In other words, some people will bring in more money than when they worked for a living.

An unemployed couple that has the income level of 120K a year will have plenty of money to spend on those businesses, especially around here where the cost of living is reasonable. The downside to that is they will do whatever they can to stay on unemployment. While that might be bad and costly, it will also continue money going back into circulation.

But you are right

So you think giving the average working American $1,200 to help them survive this crisis is "pork"?
You know what Winger...there is a reason that blue collar Americans are turning away from the modern Democratic Party! You don't give a flying fuck about them or what they're going through and haven't for some time now. They're finally wising up to it.

And?

I am still waiting

View attachment 320588

Pork, Pork, Pork
Votes, Votes, Votes

Pork, Pork, Pork

But you are right

So you think giving the average working American $1,200 to help them survive this crisis is "pork"?
You know what Winger...there is a reason that blue collar Americans are turning away from the modern Democratic Party! You don't give a flying fuck about them or what they're going through and haven't for some time now. They're finally wising up to it.

How is giving people who are not impacted by the virus a $1200 payment not PORK?

ALL money should go to those fighting the virus, those who are sick, those who lost their jobs in the shutdown

Giving money to people who are still working, students, retirees is nothing but PORK

The Democratic response to Trump's victory was, essentially, to lose its fucking mind.

This is how they end up with someone like Biden - he clearly doesn't belong in this situation, but the other candidates are a mess.

What a fucked up choice this is.

Third party, if enough people go third party, it might show the major party’s that they are losing the Independents and they need to take a different approach.

And?

I am still waiting

View attachment 320588

Kind of like the lefts claim that Trump didn't do anything for the economy. He was just riding DumBama's coattails the last three years.

Obama and Biden bailed us out of the Great Bush Recession of 2008

We need Biden to bail us out of the Great Trump Recession of 2020

Yes, and he would do it the same way like the last time: Higher taxes on our job creators. More business regulations. Mandatory healthcare requirements. Increasing energy costs on our businesses. Closing down businesses he didn't care for.

Yeah, that will get the economy rolling again.

And?

I am still waiting

View attachment 320588

Pork, Pork, Pork
Votes, Votes, Votes

Pork, Pork, Pork

But you are right

I told you the Republican initiatives are not about ending the virus. All the money in the world can't do it any faster. It's about saving the economy before it collapses.

And?

I am still waiting

View attachment 320588

Pork, Pork, Pork
Votes, Votes, Votes

Pork, Pork, Pork

But you are right

How is giving people who are not impacted by the virus a $1200 payment not PORK?

ALL money should go to those fighting the virus, those who are sick, those who lost their jobs in the shutdown

Giving money to people who are still working, students, retirees is nothing but PORK

Well let's look at that, Winger! The people that are still working have been putting their lives at risk to keep the country running. There have been calls for "combat" pay for them...so let's call the $1,200 a "combat" bonus! You on the left want to forgive student debt but don't want them to get a $1,200 payment? Interesting concept! Retirees? What do you have against Grandma and Grandpa, Winger? I thought it was the GOP that wanted to push Granny off a cliff? Now it's the left that wants to leave them out of the stimulus? What about all the retirees that were having to work part time jobs to make ends meet and because of their age were afraid to leave their houses?

The Democratic response to Trump's victory was, essentially, to lose its fucking mind.

This is how they end up with someone like Biden - he clearly doesn't belong in this situation, but the other candidates are a mess.

What a fucked up choice this is.

Third party, if enough people go third party, it might show the major party’s that they are losing the Independents and they need to take a different approach.
A third party has to run from the middle, not the far right or far left.
Otherwise, they just split the vote and ensure that the opposite side wins

Forum List

Back