Democrats, What Can They Say?

The Democraps are not a party . They are a squalid alliance of screeching buhneegar parasites, furtive border-jumping cucarachas, shrieking diseased sex pervs, filthy raghead subhumans, dirty welfare maggots, loathsome God-hating rodents, tranny nightcrawlers, and sundry America-hating excrement -- united in their shiftlessness, immorality and bileous hatred for free enterprise and common decency.

We don't mean this in a negative way.

Know what we mean?
Let him without sins cast the first stone.

People like mamooth and JOEB131 are exactly why Trump won.

Hyper-partisans you can't even have a conversation with.

I'm more for dealing with Americans that have different views.

Write hyper-partisan people off.

The Democrat party has quadrupled down on the reason they lost last election. They're not going to learn, and move even (is it possible?) further left.

I have a year or so, but I'm definitely not voting Democrat for the foreseeable future.

The Democraps are not a party . They are a squalid alliance of screeching buhneegar parasites, furtive border-jumping cucarachas, shrieking diseased sex pervs, filthy raghead subhumans, dirty welfare maggots, loathsome God-hating rodents, tranny nightcrawlers, and sundry America-hating excrement -- united in their shiftlessness, immorality and bileous hatred for free enterprise and common decency.

Know what we mean?

Speak plainly and stop using analogies.

Doge
5bcaf6fb75792d8851b6c7063c41c63c.jpg

Trump didn't win... Hillary got more votes.

Now, for the hardcore racist asshole "Make America White Again" douchebag, you are right, there's no point talking to YOU people.

The people you need to win back - when they are standing in an unemployment line after Biffenfuhrer crashes the economy - are the ones who vote for Trump because they thought it would be funny, or because they thought Hillary had this in the bag and they could do a protest vote, or even the guy who just wanted to flip the government the bird.

those people might just be smart enough to realize how badly they messed up.

Trump didn't win... Hillary got more votes.

Now, for the hardcore racist asshole "Make America White Again" douchebag, you are right, there's no point talking to YOU people.

The people you need to win back - when they are standing in an unemployment line after Biffenfuhrer crashes the economy - are the ones who vote for Trump because they thought it would be funny, or because they thought Hillary had this in the bag and they could do a protest vote, or even the guy who just wanted to flip the government the bird.

those people might just be smart enough to realize how badly they messed up.

^ Just like 7UP, never had it, never will.

Democrats actually picked up seats in both houses of congress. In an election cycle that was supposed to be very challenging for the party that held the Oval, the incumbent Party got more votes than the contender.

The OP is wrong. Someone mentioned the message in the discourse. They are right. When you’re so publicly in favor of mystifyingly stupid things such as allowing 15 y/o boys to use girls restrooms if they want to because they are feeling like a girl on that particular day…you’re going to alienate some folks.

The Democrat party has quadrupled down on the reason they lost last election. They're not going to learn, and move even (is it possible?) further left.

I have a year or so, but I'm definitely not voting Democrat for the foreseeable future.

.....and not just hyper-partisan, but lacking in any degree of egalitarian liberal principles.

Until these archly illiberal authoritarians stop defining all people with hyphens, and start addressing them as the same, they will continue to alienate. Until these reverse racists start forming a positive ideology rather than simply hating white men, Christians and Jews, they will simply continue down the path they have taken.

Iam new at this location so bear with me and cut some slack. I see you have ran into the same bunch of bull that I have all over the net. I have started not to reply to the Progressive group because it seems that they have some sort of sheet of paper with one message on it and this is what is posted "No matter what" so I have just read it and skip on...But you are right that these people just don't get.

Know what we mean?
Let him without sins cast the first stone.
I seems they are robot respondents with no ideas of their own

These people have lived inside the Progressive web so long that they can not speak and put out a idea that does not have false information or facts, They have done this for so long that they have lose credibility and trust of the general population. Over the pass 55 years they have told and put forth so many lies and false promises and fact that we just can not follow or buy whatever they are trying to "sell" us. It can be a law a project it does not matter....We remember Obamma s statements Clintons lies, Progressive Judges decisions, e.t;c/. We just don't trust anymore. American can not afford it anymore...They just don't get.

Iam new at this location so bear with me and cut some slack. I see you have ran into the same bunch of bull that I have all over the net. I have started not to reply to the Progressive group because it seems that they have some sort of sheet of paper with one message on it and this is what is posted "No matter what" so I have just read it and skip on...But you are right that these people just don't get.

You might make it here, I haven't been banned yet. :)

This place is actually for free speech. :eek:

The hacks on Macron and Hillary showed them to be high-value added bribe recipients of the kind that Russia loves so how does it make sense for Russia to out them? High ranking blackmail vulnerable people running possibly opponent nations is what everyone wants. Russia blowing away assets without any gain doesn't even make good nonsense so why are such memes the only thing the left has?

A few weeks ago, some democrats attended a seminar on how to talk to regular people. You see, they figure maybe those crushing loses in November may be somewhat related to how they present their ideas. They have to make a change, find a hook- like Hillary’s famous, “I ain’t no ways tired” schtick that worked so beautifully in winning the hearts of black people!

Democrats wonder if ordinary folk just don’t understand their clever nuance. They talk differently. They listen differently. So, some dems are flirting with the idea of finding a new way to communicate with all those dummies who don’t live (or aspire to live) in NY, CA, Washington DC, or don’t run to a safe space at the first whiff of differing opinion. You know, those prejudiced deplorables.

Not too many took advantage of this (good for a write off) wine and cheese seminar weekend. Apparently, it was a bit of a bust. They were supposed to learn how to triangulate those rubes from the middle of the country but the seminar leader apparently never mastered the Fly Over dialect.

If democrats really want to learn about communication styles and winning, they might consider studying Donald Trump’s approach to speaking. Let’s face it, no one will mistake Trump for a lyrical speaker but he resonates with many Americans- even some who used to vote democrat. Why? He talks to them. His nose is not in the air. In all his ineloquence, Donald Trump offers that old fashioned approach of offering ideas and beliefs- straight up, hold the nuance. Trump says things like, this is a great country. We are a great people. Government works for the People. More Americans believe that, than believe what democrats tell them. Things like: Americans who are concerned about terrorism are Islamophobes.

It sure doesn’t look like democrats are truly looking to change their message, or the way it’s presented. Nancy Pelosi is back as House spokes mouth. She continues to spout half-truths, innuendo and outright nonsense. Just the other day, she went on a rant about a tweet of Mike Flynn’s- only it wasn’t Mike Flynn’s tweet. (Who’s for another round of Fake News?)

Chuck Schumer has picked up where Harry Reid left off. Just blurt something out! People might think it’s true! Mitt Romney didn’t pay his taxes, announced Reid. Donald Trump is embarrassed about his cabinet nominees, says Chuck. That’s why he wants to hurry up and have them approved.

What democrats need to learn is that more and more Americans are on to them. They understand that dishonesty is the democrat dialect, so they don’t believe them anymore.

Maybe it doesn’t matter if democrats don’t articulate to all Americans. There are other paths to communication skullduggery and government bureaucrats who remain true to the party line are on it. EPA drones had a good cry and now are protesting Scott Pruitt as head of the department. Is Pruitt incompetent? Nah. He just isn’t a leftist. These workers are entitled to their opinions but they don’t get to pick their boss. That’s not stopping them from emoting. Save the planet! Don’t let Donald Trump pick the head of the EPA!

Other government bureaucrats have surely had a hand in getting Mike Flynn kicked out of the Trump administration. We don’t really know what was said and not said in Flynn’s phone call with the Russian Ambassador. We do know that there was a leak about the phone call itself, and it had to have come from someone in a government department able to listen in on Flynn. So we have a sudden anonymous leak. The democrats and their media allies add a dash of innuendo and Flynn looked bad. We are told Flynn didn’t tell Pence all the details about a conversation. Now Flynn is out. Will we hear about who is doing this illegal leaking? Doesn’t seem so, the media has moved on to complaining about how much money is being spent to protect Trump and his family.

And they wonder why Trump considers them purveyors of Fake News.

There is surely more democrat talk on the way. Former president Barack Obama promised he was not leaving, that he intends to return to his roots. That would be Community Organizing, where all that is accomplished, is talk.

We’ll hear.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/democrats-real-people-lessons-234198
The post of the day award is yours. Great post and I noticed that one of the data list had one of the Soros's group listed The Politico is supported by him. Gonna look it up more. Thanks for the data list.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13525/poll-would-trump-win-re-election-against-elizabeth-hank-berrien

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/17/leaked-emails-dem-state-leaders-think-obama-s-new-organizing-army-is-grade-a-bullshit.html

Insiders: Obama Holdover 'Shadow Government' Plotting to Undermine Trump - Breitbart

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/schumer-gop-wants-rush-through-cabinet-nominees-because-theyre-ashamed-them

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/17/politics/liberal-group-primary-challenge-democrats/index.html?sr=twpol021817liberal-group-primary-challenge-democrats1131PMVODtopLink&linkId=34650328

Who Rules the United States?

I was a republican at one time and 2007 changed me over to a full fledged Democrat. The GOP is full of zombie policies that either are stupid, don't work, or just benefit the rich and wealthy. Here is a group (GOP) whose policies are all scams or swindles. Let's take, for example, no abortions should become law. Now, let's be fair, you could argue that an abortion does indeed kill life. After all, even a lowly worm is life and we use them for fish bait. However, let's assume that no abortions actually became law, how are they going to do this if we stop welfare, kill food stamps and for sure forget health insurance for these additional welfare babies. So, what are they trying to create here England 1200? GOP is all for no abortions until they find out this might cost them a dollar. That's scam number 1.

Scam #2 is this idea that tax breaks for the wealthy creates jobs. The data record does not bear this out. Here is what actually happens. Bush jr. gave a tax break in 2003 with 1% getting 4% tax break and everybody else got 0.4% Then there was a sudden decrease in unemployment of 0.5%. But the two things are unrelated, here's why: Each of the Republican presidents doubled the Defense budget and in the case of jr it was $250B. That did indeed create jobs but the GOP falsely uses them as tax-break jobs in order to gain license to keep doing it. The poor American public doesn't understand the economy and they fully buy into this "conservative" idea.

Scam #3 The US economy does indeed respond to reduced regulations on banks and industry, allowing oil drilling leases on both coasts, reduced EPA regs, and more spending on infrastructure projects and all this does indeed drive the economy upward at frightening rates. It eventually results in an economic crash (it takes about 5-7 years) and we are back in recession with an economically weaker government due to lower taxes that has to strain to get the economy back on it's feet again. The only Republican president that did not have a recession was Reagan, but, you might remember interest rates were over 18% trying to restrain an overheated economy. Good thing he was shortly followed by Clinton.

And now we have $T who would jump at the opportunity to make Jared Kushner director of the FBI and have clear sailing from here on. He can sell US citizenship for $500K a pop and they already have estimates of how much money that brings in. The GOP revolves around only 1 think, the $ and nothing more. It's a very shallow and greedy philosphy.

A few weeks ago, some democrats attended a seminar on how to talk to regular people. You see, they figure maybe those crushing loses in November may be somewhat related to how they present their ideas. They have to make a change, find a hook- like Hillary’s famous, “I ain’t no ways tired” schtick that worked so beautifully in winning the hearts of black people!

Democrats wonder if ordinary folk just don’t understand their clever nuance. They talk differently. They listen differently. So, some dems are flirting with the idea of finding a new way to communicate with all those dummies who don’t live (or aspire to live) in NY, CA, Washington DC, or don’t run to a safe space at the first whiff of differing opinion. You know, those prejudiced deplorables.

Not too many took advantage of this (good for a write off) wine and cheese seminar weekend. Apparently, it was a bit of a bust. They were supposed to learn how to triangulate those rubes from the middle of the country but the seminar leader apparently never mastered the Fly Over dialect.

If democrats really want to learn about communication styles and winning, they might consider studying Donald Trump’s approach to speaking. Let’s face it, no one will mistake Trump for a lyrical speaker but he resonates with many Americans- even some who used to vote democrat. Why? He talks to them. His nose is not in the air. In all his ineloquence, Donald Trump offers that old fashioned approach of offering ideas and beliefs- straight up, hold the nuance. Trump says things like, this is a great country. We are a great people. Government works for the People. More Americans believe that, than believe what democrats tell them. Things like: Americans who are concerned about terrorism are Islamophobes.

It sure doesn’t look like democrats are truly looking to change their message, or the way it’s presented. Nancy Pelosi is back as House spokes mouth. She continues to spout half-truths, innuendo and outright nonsense. Just the other day, she went on a rant about a tweet of Mike Flynn’s- only it wasn’t Mike Flynn’s tweet. (Who’s for another round of Fake News?)

Chuck Schumer has picked up where Harry Reid left off. Just blurt something out! People might think it’s true! Mitt Romney didn’t pay his taxes, announced Reid. Donald Trump is embarrassed about his cabinet nominees, says Chuck. That’s why he wants to hurry up and have them approved.

What democrats need to learn is that more and more Americans are on to them. They understand that dishonesty is the democrat dialect, so they don’t believe them anymore.

Maybe it doesn’t matter if democrats don’t articulate to all Americans. There are other paths to communication skullduggery and government bureaucrats who remain true to the party line are on it. EPA drones had a good cry and now are protesting Scott Pruitt as head of the department. Is Pruitt incompetent? Nah. He just isn’t a leftist. These workers are entitled to their opinions but they don’t get to pick their boss. That’s not stopping them from emoting. Save the planet! Don’t let Donald Trump pick the head of the EPA!

Other government bureaucrats have surely had a hand in getting Mike Flynn kicked out of the Trump administration. We don’t really know what was said and not said in Flynn’s phone call with the Russian Ambassador. We do know that there was a leak about the phone call itself, and it had to have come from someone in a government department able to listen in on Flynn. So we have a sudden anonymous leak. The democrats and their media allies add a dash of innuendo and Flynn looked bad. We are told Flynn didn’t tell Pence all the details about a conversation. Now Flynn is out. Will we hear about who is doing this illegal leaking? Doesn’t seem so, the media has moved on to complaining about how much money is being spent to protect Trump and his family.

And they wonder why Trump considers them purveyors of Fake News.

There is surely more democrat talk on the way. Former president Barack Obama promised he was not leaving, that he intends to return to his roots. That would be Community Organizing, where all that is accomplished, is talk.

We’ll hear.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/democrats-real-people-lessons-234198

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13525/poll-would-trump-win-re-election-against-elizabeth-hank-berrien

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/17/leaked-emails-dem-state-leaders-think-obama-s-new-organizing-army-is-grade-a-bullshit.html

Insiders: Obama Holdover 'Shadow Government' Plotting to Undermine Trump - Breitbart

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/schumer-gop-wants-rush-through-cabinet-nominees-because-theyre-ashamed-them

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/17/politics/liberal-group-primary-challenge-democrats/index.html?sr=twpol021817liberal-group-primary-challenge-democrats1131PMVODtopLink&linkId=34650328

Who Rules the United States?
Clearly, the answer for democrats is to use more single syllable words, like trump does, to appeal to the ignorant ninny class.

Forum List

Back