Democrats want to stack the Supreme Court ......again

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A group of Democratic lawmakers on Tuesday announced the reintroduction of legislation that would expand the Supreme Court by adding four seats.

While speaking about the legislation—the Judiciary Act of 2023—Senator Ed Markey of Massachusetts singled out recent allegations made against Justice Clarence Thomas as a reason for supporting the act.

Thomas has received criticism following an April report by ProPublica—a nonprofit investigative journalism organization—that alleges Thomas and his wife, Ginni, had taken numerous trips over the past 20 years paid for by Texas billionaire Harlan Crow. The report cites interviews and documents in describing how the couple allegedly took trips on Crow's private jet and yacht and failed to disclose many of them. Another ProPublica report detailed how Crow paid Thomas and his family $133,363 for real estate properties that the justice did not disclose.

Comment:
Senator Markey and the Dems are attacking Clarence Thomas again.
They want to add far left extremist anti-constitution judges to the Supreme Court.
The Corrupt Democrats can't win fairly, so they want to change the rules.
They have zero integrity.
They lie all of the time.
They are motivated by hate and greed.
They are turning America into a Banana Republic with their corruption.

Last edited:
A group of Democratic lawmakers on Tuesday announced the reintroduction of legislation that would expand the Supreme Court by adding four seats.

While speaking about the legislation—the Judiciary Act of 2023—Senator Ed Markey of Massachusetts singled out recent allegations made against Justice Clarence Thomas as a reason for supporting the act.

Thomas has received criticism following an April report by ProPublica—a nonprofit investigative journalism organization—that alleges Thomas and his wife, Ginni, had taken numerous trips over the past 20 years paid for by Texas billionaire Harlan Crow. The report cites interviews and documents in describing how the couple allegedly took trips on Crow's private jet and yacht and failed to disclose many of them. Another ProPublica report detailed how Crow paid Thomas and his family $133,363 for real estate properties that the justice did not disclose.

Comment:
Senator Markey and the Dems are attacking Clarence Thomas again.
They want to add far left extremist anti-constitution judges to the Supreme Court.
The Corrupt Democrats can't win fairly, so they want to change the rules.
They have zero integrity.
They lie all of the time.
They motivated by hate and greed.
They are turning America into a Banana Republic with their corruption.
Clarence should have backed off the feed trough of his billionaire buddy, at least when he went on the court, but I guess he like the perk some people want to give to Supremes, no matter how it looked, and besides, nobody was supposed to find out. :dunno:

Clarence should have backed off the feed trough of his billionaire buddy, at least when he went on the court, but I guess he like the perk some people want to give to Supremes, no matter how it looked, and besides, nobody was supposed to find out. :dunno:
Maybe some President should of backed off the feed trough from his CHINA buddies....

Feed trough?.... that's what you call a friend's generosity?.... That's weird....

Maybe some President should of backed off the feed trough from his CHINA buddies....
Oh, am I on the wrong thread? I thought the subject was about the Supreme Court and that the OP had mentioned Clarence Thomas as a reason to consider expanding the court.
Oops. Looks like I am correct. Thread title is Democrats want to stack the Supreme Court ......again and did mention Clarence Thomas in relation to it in the OP Thread Post.
It looks like you are on the wrong thread. Please do not attempt to derail this one.

Oh, am I on the wrong thread? I thought the subject was about the Supreme Court and that the OP had mentioned Clarence Thomas as a reason to consider expanding the court.
Oops. Looks like I am correct. Thread title is Democrats want to stack the Supreme Court ......again and did mention Clarence Thomas in relation to it in the OP Thread Post.
It looks like you are on the wrong thread. Please do not attempt to derail this one.
You accuse SCJ Thomas of getting some freebies , while China Joe is getting freebies by selling US out. Big difference there bud.

Feed trough?.... that's what you call a friend's generosity?.... That's weird....
Yes. Feed trough as in the hog is being slopped and getting fat, while the billionaire always has his ear because Clarence has kin having expensive private education furnished by the same billionaire, that bought Clarence's mother's house without it having to be listed and is letting her liver there in perpetuity, even while Clarence keep accepting free vacations to exclusive and expensive getaways, from the same billionaire. Yes, yes, of course, all just magnanimous generosity.
He's not the droid we're looking for. Nothing to see here. Move along.
a04f88d40f8fb7a694279abeeaf083b3.jpg

Yes. Feed trough as in the hog is being slopped and getting fat, while the billionaire always has his ear because Clarence has kin having expensive private education furnished by the same billionaire, that bought Clarence's mother's house without it having to be listed and is letting her liver there in perpetuity, even while Clarence keep accepting free vacations to exclusive and expensive getaways, from the same billionaire. Yes, yes, of course, all just magnanimous generosity.
He's not the droid we're looking for. Nothing to see here. Move along.
a04f88d40f8fb7a694279abeeaf083b3.jpg
you sure you arent talking about Joe Biden?

lightfoot hell.jpg

Bub, we know the score with the dems.

As bad as dems are; they always tell you what they are going to do to destroy you...then they set out to accomplish it. Stack SCOTUS, add multiple states, lower vote to 16 yo, amnesty illegal citizenship, dump the filibuster and on and on. So, it is no surprise that they keep on their path of destruction.

1.jpeg

Forum List

Back