Democrats Want To Get A Full-Blown Civil War ??? They Will Get It!

Last night, 150 New York police officers were injured. One is hit by a car. Shops in New York itself are looted and burned. Сorrupted Mayor of New York and the Governor of the state put blame on the police. Where is the National Guard ???

Today they shoot at the police. Dozens of cops are hit by black scums' cars. And corrupt media controlled by groups of special cryptoneozionist interests call this "legal protest"!

Democrats didn't you play too much in your disrespect of the Constitution ???

The police are already against you.

And the police will remember that.

Well, if it is SO bad here - return to your homeland - to Africa! There are YOUR policemen!
No discrimination!

I'm Cherokee. THIS is my homeland.

Yes, THEN you ARE the owner of this occupied land. But to what extent are you a Cherokee?

Enough to be considered a Cherokee.

Yep, that's what others thought too.

View attachment 345737

It’s amazing to me how you people still harp on this. It makes it impossible to take you seriously as far as political discourse goes.

Last night, 150 New York police officers were injured. One is hit by a car. Shops in New York itself are looted and burned. Сorrupted Mayor of New York and the Governor of the state put blame on the police. Where is the National Guard ???

Today they shoot at the police. Dozens of cops are hit by black scums' cars. And corrupt media controlled by groups of special cryptoneozionist interests call this "legal protest"!

Well, if it is SO bad here - return to your homeland - to Africa! There are YOUR policemen!
No discrimination!

Yes, THEN you ARE the owner of this occupied land. But to what extent are you a Cherokee?

View attachment 345737

It’s amazing to me how you people still harp on this. It makes it impossible to take you seriously as far as political discourse goes.

Almost as amazing as how many of you people play the race card.

No discrimination!

View attachment 345737

Like what you’re doing?

The criminal "Democratic Party" for the unconstitutional seizure of power went to EXTREME measures: it launched the mechanism of MANAGED CHAOS to destabilize the Trump government. The situation is fueled by the cryptoneozionist media of the "deep state"

I warn:

WE are on the brink of civil war. If the "black arbitrariness" does not stop, White will take up arms. Whites are tired of the impudence of black.

Caucasians like me will be watching. It's suggested you be on your best behavior when doing so, that's all.

I don’t doubt it - when black scums killed Tessa Majors at 7 pm n New York - the whites just "watched" ... Black MAYs kill Whites, as I understand you, ???

The government of the cryptoneozionist Bill de Blasio HIDES the dates of the trial of black scums

White people, why didn’t you rise when black juvenile scums killed me ??? I was only 18 years old ...

1591297799954.png

1591297823919.png

1591297857606.png

1591297902299.png

White people and people of color!

Let's install a commemorative sign on the site of the murder of Tessa Majors - a rose with a broken stem!

No discrimination!

View attachment 345737

Like what you’re doing?

LOL, I played the race card? You're an idiot.

No discrimination!

View attachment 345737

Like what you’re doing?

Um yeah you definitely did lol

No discrimination!

View attachment 345737

No discrimination!

View attachment 345737

I STATE the TRUTH!
Cryptoneozionist scumbags from the lower house of the US Congress are destroying the country to seize power and divide the state budget in their favor

1591298454277.png

The criminal "Democratic Party" for the unconstitutional seizure of power went to EXTREME measures: it launched the mechanism of MANAGED CHAOS to destabilize the Trump government. The situation is fueled by the cryptoneozionist media of the "deep state"

I warn:

WE are on the brink of civil war. If the "black arbitrariness" does not stop, White will take up arms. Whites are tired of the impudence of black.

Caucasians like me will be watching. It's suggested you be on your best behavior when doing so, that's all.

I don’t doubt it - when black scums killed Tessa Majors at 7 pm n New York - the whites just "watched" ... Black MAYs kill Whites, as I understand you, ???

The government of the cryptoneozionist Bill de Blasio HIDES the dates of the trial of black scums

White people, why didn’t you rise when black juvenile scums killed me ??? I was only 18 years old ...

View attachment 345741

View attachment 345742

View attachment 345743

View attachment 345744

Let's install a commemorative sign on the site of the murder of Tessa Majors - a rose with a broken stem!

I don't care what amount of melanin you have in your skin. if you advocate you have the superior genetic advantage based solely upon this, you get wrecked. Period. Game over. There are certain Caucasians that are tired of hearing your shit, and we will eventually sort out your ignorance.

No discrimination!

View attachment 345737

Like what you’re doing?

WHY did they LIE to us that Obama was the "first black President of America" ???!

1591298680561.png

I warn:

View attachment 345741

View attachment 345742

View attachment 345743

View attachment 345744

I don't care what amount of melanin you have in your skin. if you advocate you have the superior genetic advantage based solely upon this, you get wrecked. Period. Game over. There are certain Caucasians that are tired of hearing your shit, and we will eventually sort out your ignorance.

AND AGAIN - not a word of regret over the death of a white girl who died at the hands of black scums!!

1591298902471.png

Attachments

• 1591298907951.png
    1591298907951.png
    724.8 KB · Views: 53
Democrats are completely anti police. They don't want the police, at all. Minneapolis wants non violent conflict resolution agents. What we should start preparing or is the day of vigilante justice and private armies. Choose your gang now. It may save your life later.

Yes, it’s time for white people to stop this chaos, arrest the leadership of the so-called “democratic party” and stop the collapse of the country. The "Democratic Party" must be banned and dissolved!

No discrimination!

Yes, America is an amazing country. Hundreds of thousands and millions of Jews came here and ... DISAPPEARED. EVERYBODY IS AMERICAN! And THIS is the greatness of America!

Funny thing though...I feel safer when I visit the Ganienkeh reservation than when I'm in my own home.

Pieces of land thrown to Native Americans from the table of cryptoneozionist Masters who destroyed 100 million American "Indians"!

I warn:

View attachment 345741

View attachment 345742

View attachment 345743

View attachment 345744

AND AGAIN - not a word of regret over the death of a white girl who died at the hands of black scums!!

View attachment 345769

Yeah, because it has nothing to do with the point. Cult45 will never understand how to argue issue rationally. It's a testament to the right winger brainwashing currently at work on you. It works. It's why you compose yourself like a fucking stupid animal and most people laugh at your stupid party's attempts to seek legitimacy for your stupid remarks. You'll never have legitimacy with most of Americans, and you better get used to it.

I warn:

View attachment 345741

View attachment 345742

View attachment 345743

View attachment 345744

View attachment 345769

Yeah, because it has nothing to do with the point. Cult45 will never understand how to argue issue rationally. It's a testament to the right winger brainwashing currently at work on you. It works. It's why you compose yourself like a fucking stupid animal and most people laugh at your stupid party's attempts to seek legitimacy for your stupid remarks. You'll never have legitimacy with most of Americans, and you better get used to it.

So, you are working for the Democrats here. How do they pay you - hourly or are you on their salary? The "F" word clearly indicates that you are from Queens. But this is understandable because you did not bring a single counterargument, except for the "F" word.

And yet, what is the attitude of the WHITE people here about the murder of Tessa Majors? Hiding ???

1591303673436.png

1591303757911.png

1591303814794.png

1591303865546.png

1591303974299.png

Cops left the message, presumably, the whites

Attachments

• 1591303704431.png
    1591303704431.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 61

I warn:

View attachment 345741

View attachment 345742

View attachment 345743

View attachment 345744

View attachment 345769

So, you are working for the Democrats here. How do they pay you - hourly or are you on their salary? The "F" word clearly indicates that you are from Queens. But this is understandable because you did not bring a single counterargument, except for the "F" word.

And yet, what is the attitude of the WHITE people here about the murder of Tessa Majors? Hiding ???

View attachment 345796

View attachment 345798

View attachment 345801

View attachment 345802

View attachment 345803

My counter argument is that you're fucking fascists, and you need a spanking for the bad behavior you litter this forum with.

I warn:

View attachment 345741

View attachment 345742

View attachment 345743

View attachment 345744

View attachment 345769

View attachment 345796

View attachment 345798

View attachment 345801

View attachment 345802

View attachment 345803

My counter argument is that you're fucking fascists, and you need a spanking for the bad behavior you litter this forum with.

And yet, what is YOUR attitude towards the murder of Tessa Majors???

You got so "excited" when I asked why the halachic Jew Obama was presented to the American people as the "first black President." Freedom of Speech, Dear Opponent, and the American People Have the Right to Truth...

And you are so politically illiterate when you call us fascists. Typically...

1591307164414.png

1591307260960.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back