Democrats Want To Get A Full-Blown Civil War ??? They Will Get It!

This is what happens when the authorities keep terrorizing the people. People will eventually get tired and push back.

Yes, I agree. This is when a bunch of cryptoneozionist bastards in the lower house of Congress, in front of the eyes of the people with special impudence and cruelty, rape the Constitution, organize a coronovirus hysteria as a means of controlling the masses, “cover” the cryptoneozionist and mezanthropus Heitz, who set the task of “killing“ 6.5 ”billion people with his murderous vaccinated with nano-impurities, and, finally, playing the “race card” to start the riots and stir up a civil war.

Both the police and the army “decided” on this issue.

The whites, I heard, order from Poland several wagons of thin aspen trunks. The Slavs have one very exotic execution for state treason,- have you heard about it? Called "colonovanie".

They say the especially knotty trunk has been ready - for the witch from Chappaqua.

War is ruin, cruelty, mutilation, and death - do you want all that for the American people?
Uff....Good luck with alllllll that. :cuckoo:

This is what happens when the authorities keep terrorizing the people. People will eventually get tired and push back.

Yes, I agree. This is when a bunch of cryptoneozionist bastards in the lower house of Congress, in front of the eyes of the people with special impudence and cruelty, rape the Constitution, organize a coronovirus hysteria as a means of controlling the masses, “cover” the cryptoneozionist and mezanthropus Heitz, who set the task of “killing“ 6.5 ”billion people with his murderous vaccinated with nano-impurities, and, finally, playing the “race card” to start the riots and stir up a civil war.

Both the police and the army “decided” on this issue.

The whites, I heard, order from Poland several wagons of thin aspen trunks. The Slavs have one very exotic execution for state treason,- have you heard about it? Called "colonovanie".

They say the especially knotty trunk has been ready - for the witch from Chappaqua.

War is ruin, cruelty, mutilation, and death - do you want all that for the American people?
Wow.

You're actually insane.

Last night, 150 New York police officers were injured. One is hit by a car. Shops in New York itself are looted and burned. Сorrupted Mayor of New York and the Governor of the state put blame on the police. Where is the National Guard ???

Today they shoot at the police. Dozens of cops are hit by black scums' cars. And corrupt media controlled by groups of special cryptoneozionist interests call this "legal protest"!

Democrats didn't you play too much in your disrespect of the Constitution ???

The police are already against you.

And the police will remember that.
Lol god you’re such a fucking drama queen.

A typical statement of a near-minded person who has an itch to speak out, but cannot say anything essentially

1591295445595.png

Last night, 150 New York police officers were injured. One is hit by a car. Shops in New York itself are looted and burned. Сorrupted Mayor of New York and the Governor of the state put blame on the police. Where is the National Guard ???

Today they shoot at the police. Dozens of cops are hit by black scums' cars. And corrupt media controlled by groups of special cryptoneozionist interests call this "legal protest"!

Lol god you’re such a fucking drama queen.

Typical chatterbox saying that has an itch to speak out but can't say anything essentially

1591295757402.png

The police are necessary to protect property. It's been that way since they evolved from the Pinkertons. They know where their bread is buttered. If they want to use hard feelings against a specific political party for feelings about them, well then, that's a direct dereliction of duties. 1st Amendment. The other side will fight just as hard to make sure that's in place.

Well, if it is SO bad here - return to your homeland - to Africa! There are YOUR policemen!
No discrimination!
1591296120494.png

Democrats are completely anti police. They don't want the police, at all. Minneapolis wants non violent conflict resolution agents. What we should start preparing or is the day of vigilante justice and private armies. Choose your gang now. It may save your life later.

Well, if it is SO bad here - return to your homeland - to Africa! There are YOUR policemen!
No discrimination!

I'm Cherokee. THIS is my homeland.

No discrimination!
View attachment 345729

Blah, blah, blah. Fuck you, you aren't immigration or Homeland Security.

The police are necessary to protect property. It's been that way since they evolved from the Pinkertons. They know where their bread is buttered. If they want to use hard feelings against a specific political party for feelings about them, well then, that's a direct dereliction of duties. 1st Amendment. The other side will fight just as hard to make sure that's in place.

The criminal "Democratic Party" for the unconstitutional seizure of power went to EXTREME measures: it launched the mechanism of MANAGED CHAOS to destabilize the Trump government. The situation is fueled by the cryptoneozionist media of the "deep state"

I warn:

WE are on the brink of civil war. If the "black arbitrariness" does not stop, White will take up arms. Whites are tired of the impudence of black.

1591296586294.png

No discrimination!

Yes, THEN you ARE the owner of this occupied land. But to what extent are you a Cherokee?

No discrimination!

Yes, THEN you ARE the owner of this occupied land. But to what extent are you a Cherokee?

Enough to be considered a Cherokee.

No discrimination!
View attachment 345729

And these are two words that you took out of school ??? Not much ... AND DIRTY

The criminal "Democratic Party" for the unconstitutional seizure of power went to EXTREME measures: it launched the mechanism of MANAGED CHAOS to destabilize the Trump government. The situation is fueled by the cryptoneozionist media of the "deep state"

I warn:

WE are on the brink of civil war. If the "black arbitrariness" does not stop, White will take up arms. Whites are tired of the impudence of black.

Caucasians like me will be watching. It's suggested you be on your best behavior when doing so, that's all.

No discrimination!

Yes, America is an amazing country. Hundreds of thousands and millions of Jews came here and ... DISAPPEARED. EVERYBODY IS AMERICAN! And THIS is the greatness of America!

No discrimination!
View attachment 345729

And these are two words that you took out of school ??? Not much ... AND DIRTY

Empty threats.

No discrimination!

Yes, America is an amazing country. Hundreds of thousands and millions of Jews came here and ... DISAPPEARED. EVERYBODY IS AMERICAN! And THIS is the greatness of America!

Funny thing though...I feel safer when I visit the Ganienkeh reservation than when I'm in my own home.

No discrimination!

Yep, that's what others thought too.

1591318788706.png

Forum List

Back