Democrats Want Joe to Relinquish Control of Nukes

Good! No one person should have that power.
We need to get rid of nukes worldwide. There is no need for bombs to be that destructive.

The trick with that is everyone must agree, or it doesn't work.
Exactly. There’s never in human history been a war fought by committee. A leader consults if he/she chooses, but it’s always one person with a finger on the trigger.
Hell, I’m still waiting for Democrats to give me my $2,000 they promised.
We have a Congress. The President cant declare war on his own.
Just invade and/or nuke nations without Congress.

Its a great idea to strip the President of the power to launch nukes independently.

They should also get with Joe to get rid of the Presidential pardon.

Did it hurt your feelings when you other thread got shit canned?
Hows that committee on giving me my $2,000 that was promised a year ago working out for Americans?

Its a great idea to strip the President of the power to launch nukes independently.

Hows that committee on giving me my $2,000 that was promised a year ago working out for Americans?
It seems promising...

We need to get rid of nukes worldwide. There is no need for bombs to be that destructive.
‘We need to get rid of nukes worldwide’

Why so limited? Why not all guns, cannons, arrows, spears and boards with nails?
Those arent nuclear weapons. Not even close.
Just as easy to eliminate.

We need to get rid of hate and injustice too.

But we have to live in the real world, like it or not.
Oh, im not saying it will ever happen.
Most of the things we want to happen never do, or will, but we still discuss it..

I disagree; fight a war to win.
Come on, man!
We need to convene meetings, form subcommittees and get public input first! Those ChiCom nukes launched 50 miles from our coast need to be reviewed!

I agree too. I just dont think the loss of innocent life is worth it.
What’s your threshold for the loss of civilians?

BTW- The ChiCom military strategy right now is Total Warfare. As in target civilians first and foremost to break their will to fight.

Come on, man!
We need to convene meetings, form subcommittees and get public input first! Those ChiCom nukes launched 50 miles from our coast need to be reviewed!
And then Nuke the shit out of them.
It makes me wonder who we should kill first...the enemy within.

They know he’s in full dementia now.

They know.

Nearly three dozen House Democrats on Monday called on Biden to relinquish his sole authority to launch nuclear weapons, in the latest appeal to reform the command-and-control structure so that no single person can initiate a nuclear war.

“...Vesting one person with this authority entails real risks,” states the letter spearheaded by Rep. Jimmy Panetta of California. “Past presidents have threatened to attack other countries with nuclear weapons or exhibited behavior that caused other officials to express concern about the president’s judgment.“

“While any president would presumably consult with advisors before ordering a nuclear attack, there is no requirement to do so,” the letter adds. “The military is obligated to carry out the order if they assess it is legal under the laws of war. Under the current posture of U.S. nuclear forces, that attack would happen in minutes.”

The military needs to remove Joe, Kamala and Nancy and everyone else working with the CCP

That would be a coup.

I can't support that.

This is more than about China Joe’s dementia it’s about establishing a non-reversible precedent providing the vehicle to strip the Presidents nuclear authority and transfer it to the speaker of the House which equates to nothing more than a power grab resulting in diminishing the power of the executive branch. The implications of this act should scare the shit out of anyone with half a brain.

You saw nothing with Trump. You only lied and made false assertions. Biden is deranged. And you forced a false election of him for party over country. It would be a pleasure to see some blue cities destroyed now. And at some point some will go.

Why so limited? Why not all guns, cannons, arrows, spears and boards with nails?

Most of the things we want to happen never do, or will, but we still discuss it..
I wish life on earth was like it is in heaven, but I don’t post it in political threads.

This is more than about China Joe’s dementia it’s about establishing a non-reversible precedent providing the vehicle to strip the Presidents nuclear authority and transfer it to the speaker of the House which equates to nothing more than a power grab resulting in diminishing the power of the executive branch. The implications of this act should scare the shit out of anyone with half a brain.
And President Asterisk will insert a packed SCOTUS to overrule the Constitution.

I wish life on earth was like it is in heaven, but I don’t post it in political threads.
Well, good on you for not breaking the forum rules!

The president has been granted WAY too much power over the past few decades. Nothing wrong with some quick checks and balances on nukes. We're lucky as hell tRump didn't launch one out of spite toward the end as he was descending into madness.

Forum List

Back