Democrats want Biden to debate RFK Jr

Gavin Newsom would be the Democrats best hope to solidify the Presidency in ‘24. Nothing about Biden-Harris is going to energize voters other than perhaps running against Trump.

Nothing will energize voters as much as trying to keep Trump out of the White House

LOL!!!

only "weirdos" are against mask mandates

Why do Dem activists like mask mandates?

Because they want to tell you what to think, and they don't like FREEDOM OF SPEECH
It’s easier for them to rob Target with masks on.

RFK Jr would crush him in a debate.
Republicans want Trump to debate his republican rivals.

“The public knows who I am & what a successful Presidency I had,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “I WILL THEREFORE NOT BE DOING THE DEBATES!”

I agree with this Republican

“The Republicans have done nothing but lose since Donald Trump, and so I think if he’s gonna ask for their vote, he needs to come in front of them again and explain why, this time, instead of being a loser, he’ll be a winner. But he’s not gonna do it."

An assassination of Kennedy wouldn't be tolerated at this point.
And it would be premature until Biden is no longer the candidate.

Then, if the people decide to replace him with Kennedy, the prospects on Kennedy being whacked become very high.

This would be intolerable interference by Kennedy in America's war against Russia.

An assassination of Kennedy wouldn't be tolerated at this point.
And it would be premature until Biden is no longer the candidate.

Then, if the people decide to replace him with Kennedy, the prospects on Kennedy being whacked become very high.

This would be intolerable interference by Kennedy in America's war against Russia.
RFK Jr would be way down the Democratic list

RFK Jr would be way down the Democratic list
Yes, but if the voters want him then he will rise to the top no matter what the party wants. That's the reason he's at risk.

What a coincidence that his name is Kennedy!

Yes, but if the voters want him then he will rise to the top no matter what the party wants. That's the reason he's at risk.

What a coincidence that his name is Kennedy!
Not a very popular Kennedy

Forum List

Back