Democrats want Biden to debate RFK Jr

According to left wing activists, Co2 fraud supporters, and "Pro Israel Christians" who think W was a great President... EMH is the most hated poster on USMB....

And THAT is a BADGE OF HONOR!!!
Wow! The meds are working.

Why should a sitting President debate someone who is not a competitive candidate.

Watch out for Gavin Newsom.
He is gaining traction

Why Newsom over Whitmer?

Newsom's state is a disaster in every aspect...

LOL!!!

only "weirdos" are against mask mandates

Why do Dem activists like mask mandates?

Because they want to tell you what to think, and they don't like FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Yeah, because Repugs are such great free speech supporters. At least when they aren't banning books and defunding libraries.

I would love to see Kennedy and other candidates along with the President in the Democratic primary debates. Not that it will matter all that much in the end. Usually the people with the best ideas are left out and we are left with the same old stuff.

The repug primaries are more entertaining, but more juvenile. Seems to be a contest of who can say the most stupid and offensive things and be the biggest asshole.

Biden will most likely stay in his basement again.
If Biden wins the nomination and is up against Trump again, if I were the left, I would blatantly rig any debates with well known TDS'rs and make it so obvious that Trump refuses to debate and then they can use that against Trump because if Biden has to debate Trump his senility will shine through and there's no telling what would come out of his mouth and Biden would have to be led to and away from the podium. He could even say, "God save the queen" again for all we know. In short, they need to do whatever they can to keep him in the basement.

Democrats want Biden to debate RFK Jr​

That would be informative and entertaining.

One buffoon who challenges Sen. Festerlurch for the least comprehensible speaker in many years vs a fairly intelligent man who sounds a lot like Katherine Hepburn in her declining years.

I predict that none of Brandon’s handlers will permit the Potato to enter into any such debate.

Sure, he would. :itsok:

1994 Sweden / EMF/Blood Brain Barrier Permeability

Media fascism: Youtube removes RFK Jr./Peterson video, citing vaccine misinformation, though prisoners cannot determine for themselves just what the Youtube gestapo is defining as misinformation. This is Biden IQ level stuff.

Why should a sitting President debate someone who is not a competitive candidate.

Watch out for Gavin Newsom.
He is gaining traction
Gavin Newsom would be the Democrats best hope to solidify the Presidency in ‘24. Nothing about Biden-Harris is going to energize voters other than perhaps running against Trump.

Forum List

Back