Democrats want a Civil War

Jan 25, 2024 at 4:41 PM EST​

Full List of Republican Governors Backing Greg Abbott​

The joint statement by Abbott's fellow Republican governors read: "We stand in solidarity with our fellow Governor, Greg Abbott, and the State of Texas in utilizing every tool and strategy, including razor wire fences, to secure the border.

"We do it in part because the Biden Administration is refusing to enforce immigration laws already on the books and is illegally allowing mass parole across America of migrants who entered our country illegally."

• Governor Kay Ivey, Alabama
  • Governor Mike Dunleavy, Alaska
  • Governor Sarah Sanders, Arkansas
  • Governor Ron DeSantis, Florida
  • Governor Brian Kemp, Georgia
  • Governor Brad Little, Idaho
  • Governor Eric Holcomb, Indiana
  • Governor Kim Reynolds, Iowa
  • Governor Jeff Landry, Louisiana
  • Governor Tate Reeves, Mississippi
  • Governor Mike Parson, Missouri
  • Governor Greg Gianforte, Montana
  • Governor Jim Pillen, Nebraska
  • Governor Joe Lombardo, Nevada
  • Governor Chris Sununu, New Hampshire
  • Governor Doug Burgum, North Dakota
  • Governor Mike DeWine, Ohio
  • Governor Kevin Stitt, Oklahoma
  • Governor Henry McMaster, South Carolina
  • Governor Kristi Noem, South Dakota
  • Governor Bill Lee, Tennessee
  • Governor Spencer Cox, Utah
  • Governor Glenn Youngkin, Virginia
  • Governor Jim Justice, West Virginia
  • Governor Mark Gordon, Wyoming
Sweet home Alabama, at the top of the list!

You're nothing but a fool, full of blind hatred and bigotry, Thank God your kind are far and few between, and slowly dying out.
That's what fringe libtards have been saying since the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and throughout the 2000's... When is this Utopian die off supposed to be completed?

Seeing a bunch of racist, right-wing Republican scumbags, who are attacking our military and police, in support of Trump their cult leader..Yeah, I will definitely enjoy watching these insurrectionist pieces of shit, get mowed down by a 50 cal, while they're attempting to attack American soldiers. You have your priorities and values a bit screwed up.

Please go out and share your thoughts on every social media platform out there, Americans need to see and understand exactly what they're dealing with, and this asshole is the reality. This idiot really means what he says, he 'qualifies' it by saying that 'right wing' would be the ones 'attacking', and they'll be sure it's staged that way, but this asshole and those like him, would not give one shit who started the aggression, they just want to see their political enemies slaughtered. They want bloodshed, they want to impose their will on you via the force of the federal government, they think they are the ones in power, just listen to the smug arrogance. So 'Christain Man' I hope you're sharing your bloodlust with everyone out there so normal Americans who don't understand what is really going on, finally see the truth.

Please go out and share your thoughts on every social media platform out there, Americans need to see and understand exactly what they're dealing with, and this asshole is the reality. This idiot really means what he says, he 'qualifies' it by saying that 'right wing' would be the ones 'attacking', and they'll be sure it's staged that way, but this asshole and those like him, would not give one shit who started the aggression, they just want to see their political enemies slaughtered. They want bloodshed, they want to impose their will on you via the force of the federal government, they think they are the ones in power, just listen to the smug arrogance. So 'Christain Man' I hope you're sharing your bloodlust with everyone out there so normal Americans who don't understand what is really going on, finally see the truth.
Christian Man is a hypocrite.

MAGA hat cultists aren't patriots, especially if they take up arms against the US military and law enforcement if their cult leader goes to prison or loses the election. They're just wicked miscreants.

Send them all to the gas chambers, right?

You keep comparing apples to oranges.

No we don't. Trump is demanding absolute immunity from prosecution. He says he can have his opponents murdered and unless he's impeached and convicted in the Senate, he can't be prosecuted. How did the 44 Presidents who came before him every manage to build the country without absolute immunity?

If the SC rules in favour of absolute presidential immunity, Joe Biden could simply order Seal Team 6 to assinate Donald Trump, and then problem solved. The Senate will never convict Biden.

The problem for Republicans is that Democrats have zero interest in another civil war, they're too busy rebuilding the nation after the mess Trump made of things. The economy is now humming along so well, Trump is already taking credit for it, and praying for an economic crash to help his election chances.

Now Trump is trying the scuttle the first bipartisan border deal in more than 40 years, and let both immigrants and fentanyl flow across the southern border for another year, in order to boost his election chances.

Meanwhile, Trump threatens to banish everyone who donates to Nicki Haley from the MAGA Cult.

American First???? Sounds like Trump first for Republicans, or else.

The problem for Republicans is that Democrats have zero interest in another civil war, they're too busy rebuilding the nation after the mess Trump made of things.

More absurdity from the brainless leftard.

Not surprised.

We're paying double for EVERYTHING under Biden

But yeah, it's Trump's fault

The economy is now humming along so well, Trump is already taking credit for it, and praying for an economic crash to help his election chances.

HORSESHIT

The minute Trump left office gas prices doubled and milk prices doubled.

Now Trump is trying the scuttle the first bipartisan border deal in more than 40 years, and let both immigrants and fentanyl flow across the southern border for another year, in order to boost his election chances.

NO ONE is stupid enough to believe your leftard lies.

Meanwhile, Trump threatens to banish everyone who donates to Nicki Haley from the MAGA Cult.

You are a complete lying asshole.

American First???? Sounds like Trump first for Republicans, or else.

TDS writ large.

You idiots just can't seem to get your heads out of Trump's butt.

He plays you idiots like a cheap fiddle.

You haven’t been right yet. 👍

When are you going to learn to stop posting easily disproven bullshit? How many eggs do you need to catch with your face for that to happen?

I told you Trump will be indicted, because evidence was so damning. You've said thats unlikely, because supposedly prosecutors wouldn't have enough confidence in their case to bring charges.

Your opinion was blatantly wrong, I was right and it's too bad you are too fucking damaged in the head to be able to aknowledge being WrongAgain.

When are you going to learn to stop posting easily disproven bullshit?

I’d have to start. That’s not ever happened. You’re a pure loser. 👍
How many eggs do you need to catch with your face for that to happen?

I told you Trump will be indicted, because evidence was so damning. You've said thats unlikely, because supposedly prosecutors wouldn't have enough confidence in their case to bring charges.

Your opinion was blatantly wrong, I was right and it's too bad you are too fucking damaged in the head to be able to aknowledge being WrongAgain.
Opinions aren’t statements of fact and can’t really be wrong. At worst, a bad guess or prediction

You’re still a retard.

Last edited:
Opinions are statements of fact and can’t really be wrong.

jiFfM.jpg

...in case someone doesn't know - this abject moron claims to be a lawyer.

I corrected my typo. I meant “aren’t.”

Opinions CAN in fact be wrong mr.Lawyer.

Your opinion that Trump is unlikely to be indicted and tried was WRONG and you are beclowning yourself by now trying to deny that plain fact.

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say that you are incapable of even semi-objective thought.

And there you have it:

opinions can't be wrong - WrongAgain

Total degenerate.
And there you have it.

Dumbass libturds think an opinion is a fact subject to being right or wrong.

You may not like my opinion on some issue. I may not like your opinion on that issue. But that doesn’t make an opinion wrong. You schmuck.

Forum List

Back