Democrats want a Civil War

Now Democrats want Biden to federalize the Texas National Guard.
See that word "NATIONAL" in National Guard?

What do you think that means, tard?

This is far from the first time the NG have been federalized by a president.

Would you like some history lessons, you poor ignorant gaslighted dumb fuck?

Blaster

This is why MAGA tards don't want American history taught in our schools.

national-guard-little-rock-9.jpg

What are you, 12 years old? lol
I'm twelve yet you whine when someone tells you that you will most likely get killed if you go to war with the US military and law enforcement. You MAGA hats are all getting triggered by me simply stating the fact that the members of our military and police have the right to kill you if you try to kill them. Like Duh. If anyone is 12, it's you. You live in Lalaland.

Now Democrats want Biden to federalize the Texas National Guard. This would be like declaring a civil war and most Americans would turn on our government.

Biden should arrest any member of the Texas National Guard who refuses to stand down. They are committing an act of sedition against the US government.

I'm twelve yet you whine when someone tells you that you will most likely get killed if you go to war with the US military and law enforcement. You MAGA hats are all getting triggered by me simply stating the fact that the members of our military and police have the right to kill you if you try to kill them. Like Duh. If anyone is 12, it's you. You live in Lalaland.

These folks think that members of the US military and police forces are going to turn on their own citizens (who are trying to protect the border) in big enough numbers to fight them.

That's cute.

Forum List

Back