Democrats Unveil ‘Transgender Bill of Rights’

You don't need to respect the American Medical Association in medical matters. There are sources with no medical expertise who will tell you what you want to believe.

I trust my senses, my education in biology and related fields, and plain common sense, in order to understand the distinction between male and female.

I do not trust any “experts” who try to tell me what I can clearly see are lies about this distinction.

Science is what it is. If you trust the insane delusions of those who are so severely fucked-in-the-head as to be confused about something as basic as the difference between boys and girls; more than you trust actual science, and more than you trust what you can see and observe for yourself; then that is all on you.

You don't need to respect the American Medical Association in medical matters. There are sources with no medical expertise who will tell you what you want to believe.
You probably think that you know more about feet than the American Association of Colleges of Podiatric medicine as well.

Ideologues are like that.

If they get caught lying, they lose credibility. How many dead people does it take before you stop believing lies?

You probably think that you know more about feet than the American Association of Colleges of Podiatric medicine as well.

If they are supporting idiotic ideas, that make people sick, or if they refuse to supply mental health therapy, and instead go for mutilation, then THEY are the criminal element.

Dumbass.

I do know that if the American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine tries to tell me that every human foot has only three toes, and I can look at my own feet, my wife's feet, an any other bare feet I happen to see, and see that they all have five toes each, then I know not to trust the American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine.

Apparently, you would believe them if they told you you had only three toes per foot, even when you can otherwise look at your own feet with your own eyes and see five toes each.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” ― George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

The whole thing with "sex re-assignment" surgery is an exercise in doublethink. "We know we aren't really changing you into a man or a woman, but we want to do just enough that you can try to think you actually are a man or a woman enough to satisfy your mental issues"

And ultimately, it doesn't help.

After all the hormone treatments, surgeries, and any other quasi-medical Frankensteinery, the patient's mind is still just as fucked up as it was before. The only difference is that now his body is irreversibly fucked up as well.

Ultimately, these freaks who undergo all this destructive quackery end up having the same suicide rate at those who did not — about 40%.

“Transgender care” is medical malpractice; and any doctor having any willing part in it needs, at the very least, to have his license permanently revoked, if not face serious civil and criminal charges.

And ultimately, it doesn't help.

After all the hormone treatments, surgeries, and any other quasi-medical Frankensteinery, the patient's mind is still just as fucked up as it was before. The only difference is that now his body is irreversibly fucked up as well.

Ultimately, these freaks who undergo all this destructive quackery end up having the same suicide rate at those who did not — about 40%.

“Transgender care” is medical malpractice; and any doctor having any willing part in it needs, at the very least, to have his license permanently revoked, if not face serious civil and criminal charges.

I don't care what adults do to themselves, but the activists have crossed the Rubicon by trying to filter this down to kids. Hell, we don't allow people to even drink or smoke before 21 yet they should be able to figure out if they want their balls cut off?

I do know that if the American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine tries to tell me that every human foot has only three toes, and I can look at my own feet, my wife's feet, an any other bare feet I happen to see, and see that they all have five toes each, then I know not to trust the American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine.

Apparently, you would believe them if they told you you had only three toes per foot, even when you can otherwise look at your own feet with your own eyes and see five toes each.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” ― George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four
Sorry, the "experts" do a little more than count toes you Short Bus riding, dipshit. Thanks for letting us all know where your educational level is. At least you appear to get the gist of basic arithmetic. 😄

There is no such thing as "transgender". No gender has ever been transferred into another gender. According to doctors, those who undergo medical procedures mutilating themselves, do not become another sex. If they were born a male, they are still a male. Born a female, still a female. What they are, is something akin to a bunch of Frankenstein monsters.

And please stop calling transex men "she" and "her".. They are still, he and him, as they aways have been,

Forum List

Back