Democrats Unveil ‘Transgender Bill of Rights’

"yes, I'd like a pack of Marlboros, a fifth of Jack Daniels, a cool tattoo and some genital mutilation, please"

" sorry, kid, you know as well as I do that you aren't allowed to drink and smoke or get a tat, but if you step though this door, a nurse will be along shortly to attend to your genital mutilation"
Concerning what other conditions, besides gender dysphoria, do you differ with the American Psychiatric Association, the American Medical Association, and the World health organization?

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association describes “gender dysphoria” as a conflict “between one’s experienced/expressed gender and assigned gender, [accompanied by] significant distress or problems functioning.” The focus of psychologists, counselors, and psychiatrists is on relieving the distress experienced by those with gender dysphoria rather than aligning the mind's perceived “gender” with their biological sex.

They always start by claiming they want equal rights and then start demanding special rights. There is no reason for more legislation as it is insane to create new laws to protect the mentally ill, namely transgenders, homosexuals, and Democrats.

Ha ha
The economy is dependent upon consistency. There is no consistency if people aren’t part of the process. The Gop wants to eliminate people from it, the Dems want to expand the base to include everyone. When you fail to protect the minorities, you fail to protect EVERYONE. You don’t get it.

Yeah? So? Instead of mutilation, let us try oh, shit I don't know..........THERAPY!

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

More importantly, therapy to get them to accept their birth sex.

They will never get what they actually desire via surgery, just a pretty crappy copy.

Some politicians oppose medical science.

princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

Many who differ with the American Medical Association in regard to medical science are driven by their ideological dogma.

The whole Trans movement is nothing but ideological dogma riding on the existence of a very rare psychological disorder, gender dysphoria.

Most of what we see today is merely fetishism, and normal teenage angst being channeled through supposed gender dysphoria.

The whole Trans movement is nothing but ideological dogma riding on the existence of a very rare psychological disorder, gender dysphoria.

Most of what we see today is merely fetishism, and normal teenage angst being channeled through supposed gender dysphoria.
It is a rare, medically recognized, condition concerning which ideologues are in denial.

What and who, exactly, are you talking about regarding your "channeling"?

It is a rare, medically recognized, condition concerning which ideologues are in denial.

What and who, exactly, are you talking about regarding your "channeling"?

Then why the explosion in Trans "identity" and why is it being called an "identity" now?

Why in particular the increase in girls thinking they are boys during puberty?

Then why the explosion in Trans "identity" and why is it being called an "identity" now?

Why in particular the increase in girls thinking they are boys during puberty?
Why do you believe there has been an "explosion" unrelated to the public acknowledgement of the medical profession's now refusing to stigmatize the condition?

Do you suspect a vast conspiracy? Who are its masterminds in your mind, and what is in it for them?

Why do you believe there has been an "explosion" unrelated to the public acknowledgement of the medical profession's now refusing to stigmatize the condition?

Do you suspect a vast conspiracy? Who are its masterminds in your mind, and what is in it for them?

No I suspect impressionable kids being made part of an agenda to create a larger new class.

Again, why by cis-normative when being LGBTQ(whatever) is the new cool and exciting thing?

No I suspect impressionable kids being made part of an agenda to create a larger new class.

Again, why by cis-normative when being LGBTQ(whatever) is the new cool and exciting thing?
Your vast conspiracy that includes conservative medical associations is an odd one, indeed.

I still fail to see who are its ringleaders are or why they imagine the condition benefits them.

Your vast conspiracy that includes conservative medical associations is an odd one, indeed.

I still fail to see who are its ringleaders are or why they imagine the condition benefits them.

Trying to call it a conspiracy is trying to dismiss the topic without actually debating it.

There are plenty of stories in the news about this, but your side ignores them because you realize how creepy it makes you all look.

Many who differ with the American Medical Association in regard to medical science are driven by their ideological dogma.

I hope you were looking in the mirror when you typed that drivel.

I hope you were looking in the mirror when you typed that drivel.
Inapplicable. I respect professional institutions such as the American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association, the American Pediatric Association, and the World Health Organization in medical matters.

Inapplicable. I respect professional institutions such as the American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association, the American Pediatric Association, and the World Health Organization in medical matters.

You respect the WHO after they lied about covid and its origins?

Interesting....

Only an ignorant fool trusts “experts” who tell him what his own eyes and ears clearly show to be lies.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” ― George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Only an ignorant fool trusts “experts” who tell him what his own eyes and ears clearly show to be lies.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” ― George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

The whole thing with "sex re-assignment" surgery is an exercise in doublethink. "We know we aren't really changing you into a man or a woman, but we want to do just enough that you can try to think you actually are a man or a woman enough to satisfy your mental issues"

Forum List

Back