Democrats turning on Biden

Since when is the US govt. been in charge of the distribution of consumer goods?
You shut down the country for an election win. Near everyone in that administration is inferior for the job. Unless it is their job to bring the nation down a few pegs.

You shut down the country for an election win. Near everyone in that administration is inferior for the job. Unless it is their job to bring the nation down a few pegs.
I shut it down, wow and here I thought I was only in control of time and space....Trump was in charge and he can take the heat just as Biden does...anything any different would be a lie.

Really? What is the govt. doing to stop the exportation of oil and gasoline along with natural gas? What is the govt. doing from making oilfeilds uncap those wells? What is the govt. doing to stop the refineries from making fuels?
How about you don't close pipelines to force the price of oil to go up and hence try to push the consumers to go green? It was fine under DJT. Biden has screwed this up considerably. Are you really arguing with me on this matter? You deliver pizzas and I do business consultancy for a living.

So what it will go back to the other side in a few years, it always does.
You said not to trust polls yet these polls reflect the view of the country today. Of course it will shift and should as one party rule is never good. But the Democratic Party has lost faith in the potted plant. You cannot refute that so you're trying to divert the thread. This got you banned before. Stick to the topic please.

This is a good sign. Now if we could only get you Repubs to quit being so blindly loyal to your party there might be some hope for the country,
I am not a Republican. I am an Independent. Do you have dementia? We have discussed this on multiple occasions. The Democrats have moved too far left. Until they moderate the GOP will be the choice for most Independents IMO.

You said not to trust polls yet these polls reflect the view of the country today. Of course it will shift and should as one party rule is never good. But the Democratic Party has lost faith in the potted plant. You cannot refute that so you're trying to divert the thread. This got you banned before. Stick to the topic please.
The poll reflects a .0000003% opinion of the US population of people ask...That is all..

The poll reflects a .0000003% opinion of the US population of people ask...That is all..
Yet we saw what happened in VA and NJ. Especially NJ was a nail biter and NJ has 1mil more registered Democrats than Republicans and a truck driver beat out a 20-year old incumbent in a state senate seat. Obviously this is something tangible.

How about you don't close pipelines to force the price of oil to go up and hence try to push the consumers to go green? It was fine under DJT. Biden has screwed this up considerably. Are you really arguing with me on this matter? You deliver pizzas and I do business consultancy for a living.
I have never closed a pipline and if I did I would find other alternatives to shipping-duh....

I have never closed a pipline and if I did I would find other alternatives to shipping-duh....
You did not but he did. 85% of goods are still transported by trucks. Gas prices matter. I am paying about $1.20 more per gallon than the same period last year. Our grocery bill on average is about 25% higher.

Yet we saw what happened in VA and NJ. Especially NJ was a nail biter and NJ has 1mil more registered Democrats than Republicans and a truck driver beat out a 20-year old incumbent in a state senate seat. Obviously this is something tangible.
So what they voted out the Dems, the previous election they bvoted out the Repubs, and in the future you will see those elected today not re-elected in the future, and so on and so on until humans don't exist...
Yet nothing will change, there is no revolution because those in power dont want revolution nor do they with reform...It's just the same old same old. To bad you can't see that.

Josef Stolen got hammered in the early primaries and was virtually broke. His brown slut monkey polled at ZERO and had to drop out before the first primary. The marxist shit clowns were telling us then, this is not their A team.

Yes, the stuttering fuck is the easiest to manipulate and contol. We get that. But that does not translate to popularity, even with the parasitic, communist faction of the country.

You did not but he did. 85% of goods are still transported by trucks. Gas prices matter. I am paying about $1.20 more per gallon than the same period last year. Our grocery bill on average is about 25% higher.
There is over 200,000 miles of petroleum pipelines in the US now cry me a river about truck and rail transportation. That oil from the Alberta tar sands is partially owned by China, I am guessing you are pro-Chinese since you lobby so hard and cry so loud over one short pipeline...

Barely 4 in 10 Democrats strongly approve of Biden today, down from about 7 in 10 who did so in June.

Even the sycophants who supported BLM, defunding the police, open borders, green new deal, CRT and other crazy notions are turning on the potted plant (Afghanistan didn't help). This will only get worse btw as inflation is projected to be at 6.6% at year end per the Kiplinger Report I received.

The cost of shipping goods from China to the U.S. by air was up 20% in the week ending Nov. 6, and is up 60% in the past three months.

Anyone here an outlier and believe that Biden is doing a good job? Please explain why.
They don't sound like democrats, they sound like white supremacist insurgents

Have you notified Merrick Garland and his FBI about them?

So what they voted out the Dems, the previous election they bvoted out the Repubs, and in the future you will see those elected today not re-elected in the future, and so on and so on until humans don't exist...
Yet nothing will change, there is no revolution because those in power dont want revolution nor do they with reform...It's just the same old same old. To bad you can't see that.
It is not "so what" these are blue states and shows that Democrats are turning on this administration who still debates against Trump, who is long gone. You're just a sycophant who votes for one party only and you refuse to criticize anything Biden has done. Pretty sad. Too bad you can't see that.

There is over 200,000 miles of petroleum pipelines in the US now cry me a river about truck and rail transportation. That oil from the Alberta tar sands is partially owned by China, I am guessing you are pro-Chinese since you lobby so hard and cry so loud over one short pipeline...
It matters, you don't know much about the oil and gas industry it seems. We are now relying once more on KSA. It is all his stupid plan to force us to go green quickly but its stupid and expensive and people are turning on him.

which means fking nothing. Expecting results as a finding from .0000003% is hilarious. Makes your entire point useless.

It matters, you don't know much about the oil and gas industry it seems. We are now relying once more on KSA. It is all his stupid plan to force us to go green quickly but its stupid and expensive and people are turning on him.
Is that why US exports of petroleum is high, almost as high as 2018?

Forum List

Back