Democrats turning on Biden

Barely 4 in 10 Democrats strongly approve of Biden today, down from about 7 in 10 who did so in June.

Even the sycophants who supported BLM, defunding the police, open borders, green new deal, CRT and other crazy notions are turning on the potted plant (Afghanistan didn't help). This will only get worse btw as inflation is projected to be at 6.6% at year end per the Kiplinger Report I received.

The cost of shipping goods from China to the U.S. by air was up 20% in the week ending Nov. 6, and is up 60% in the past three months.

Anyone here an outlier and believe that Biden is doing a good job? Please explain why.
It was obvious right from the start that Joe Biden was a poor choice as a candidate for President.

You would think democrats would at least listen to Obama.

1636999648733.png

It is because you don't understand the industry. Want me to explain it to you? If yes, admit you're ignorant and I gladly will.
Prices are high because production was stopped in 2020 which used the stock piles during an increase in demand and the futures market rates the price of oil by that stockpile. Now tell it was because of Biden.

Prices are high because production was stopped in 2020 which used the stock piles during an increase in demand and the futures market rates the price of oil by that stockpile. Now tell it was because of Biden.
it was because of the election.

Has Biden remedied the situation?

Since when is the US govt. been in charge of the distribution of consumer goods?
It's a plan dummy.

Your plan, only it's not even your plan. It's your master's plan, your god, Satan. You and your godless heathen hordes just unconsciously are following "the plan."

Or do you forget how you told everyone you wish half the world's population would die? You will get your wish and it will be worse than you can ever imagine when The 4 Horsemen ride.

Revelation 6:6
Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

Revelation 6:8
I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Here's a hint, our govt. is NOT in control of the oil industry, I can tell you who is, the capitalist, now ask the god damned capitalist what they are doing to lower prices....But you won't.
And you'll bitch about the capitalist wanting to make money.

Partially but Biden closed a major pipeline. That is his bad. And he is considering closing another one. But that was not your question. If this were a competent president he would not have closed any pipelines and would have drilled for more oil locally to ensure we can meet demand and likely dip into the reserves.

Forum List

Back