Democrats trying to steal Florida again

There is really no reason to talk to someone like you. I gave you facts, the facts disrupt your liberal view of the world so you ignorantly claim I'm lying. Go live in your bubble of ill informed ignorance it makes no difference to me.

Correct.
There are some on the Left with whom you can debate intelligently.
Then there are the Lemming, plantation dwelling, knuckledragging leftists like JohnLaw who are simply ignorant Buffoons. TOTAL waste of your time.

Speaking of lying, please post a link.

Your ignorance is no reflection on the accuracy of my statement, try using more than 4% of your brain.
So no link, that figures. 4% is an accurate figure of the percentage of times you tell the truth.

:anj_stfu: and get better informed on the issues so you don't look like a stupid idiot.
Coming from some one who makes statements then can't back them up. LOL

There is really no reason to talk to someone like you. I gave you facts, the facts disrupt your liberal view of the world so you ignorantly claim I'm lying. Go live in your bubble of ill informed ignorance it makes no difference to me.
So where's your link to the statement you made about bussing in voters to rig elections in Michigan?

The Founding Fathers laid out a framework IN THE US Constitution that specifically addresses tyranny and how to deal with it.

I think it's reasonable to say that we are witnessing a form of tyranny today. Anyone who believes in the Constitution disagree?

Your ignorance is no reflection on the accuracy of my statement, try using more than 4% of your brain.
So no link, that figures. 4% is an accurate figure of the percentage of times you tell the truth.

:anj_stfu: and get better informed on the issues so you don't look like a stupid idiot.
Coming from some one who makes statements then can't back them up. LOL

So where's your link to the statement you made about bussing in voters to rig elections in Michigan?

No link is required, is your keyboard broken go look it up its on video. Its not my fault you idiots don't watch the news.

Correct.
Then there are the Lemming, plantation dwelling, knuckledragging leftists like JohnLaw who are simply ignorant Buffoons. TOTAL waste of your time.
Coming for the same people who fall for every single conspiracy theory, are anti-science and are mindless minions for anything that comes out of Trump's mouth, I will take your statement as a compliment.

Correct.
The former are very few in this forum.

Correct.
Coming for the same people who fall for every single conspiracy theory, are anti-science and are mindless minions for anything that comes out of Trump's mouth, I will take your statement as a compliment.
I love it when the people who claim your genes and sexual organs don't determine your gender accuse Republicans of being "anti-science."

48,000+ 'NEW VOTES' have been 'FOUND' in one country since election night, almost 100% for the Democrat....

Bwuhahahaha.....

Even snowflakes have to admit something smells a little 'fishy' there....

:p

It's fishy alright. It's almost as if someone purposely stashed them somewhere so they would be missed come counting time.

48,000+ 'NEW VOTES' have been 'FOUND' in one country since election night, almost 100% for the Democrat....

Bwuhahahaha.....

It's fishy alright. It's almost as if someone purposely stashed them somewhere so they would be missed come counting time.
Sounds like a classic Dim ploy.

It is truly amazing. In Florida, the State where in 2000 the RePuBliKlans were demanding that "Each Vote Must Count", "We Must Count The Ballots From Our Troops Overseas", "No Person Should Be Denied Having Their Vote Count".

Now that same Racist, Misogynistic, Homophobic, KKK Loving RePuBliKlan Party is crying about "Votes Coming Out of Nowhere". News Flash Assholes. Every Vote Counts.

Fuck You and Fuck Your Crying. Pull Up Your Big Boy Panties and Stop Your Fucking Bitching.

The only way you Seig Heil Shouting Assholes can win is to cheat. Looks like cheating ain't working this time.

Do Us All A Favor and Shut The Fuck Up...

It is truly amazing. In Florida, the State where in 2000 the RePuBliKlans were demanding that "Each Vote Must Count", "We Must Count The Ballots From Our Troops Overseas", "No Person Should Be Denied Having Their Vote Count".

Now that same Racist, Misogynistic, Homophobic, KKK Loving RePuBliKlan Party is crying about "Votes Coming Out of Nowhere". News Flash Assholes. Every Vote Counts.

Fuck You and Fuck Your Crying. Pull Up Your Big Boy Panties and Stop Your Fucking Bitching.

The only way you Seig Heil Shouting Assholes can win is to cheat. Looks like cheating ain't working this time.

Do Us All A Favor and Shut The Fuck Up...

and then we have the TRUTH of the DATA of the vote in 2000 FLA, which clearly demonstrated that the only demographic which had its ballots deliberately tossed were

BLACK REPUBLICANS

and their ballots were tossed in overwhelmingly black Dem counties by Black Dems on Canvass boards.....

Let The Sunshine In | National Review

Bwuhahahaha.....

Except they're Dem votes, dope.
They're fake votes, moron.

Bwuhahahaha.....

We really have to go some to outdo your lying cheaters,suppressors of the vote

In Broward County it is verified......

Election Laws HAVE BEEN BROKEN

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

The 2018 Florida Statutes
CHAPTER 102
CONDUCTING ELECTIONS AND ASCERTAINING THE RESULTS
102.141 County canvassing board; duties.—
(4)(b)
 The canvassing board shall report all early voting and all tabulated vote-by-mail results to the Department of State within 30 minutes after the polls close. Thereafter, the canvassing board shall report, with the exception of provisional ballot results, updated precinct election results to the department at least every 45 minutes until all results are completely reported. The supervisor of elections shall notify the department immediately of any circumstances that do not permit periodic updates as required. Results shall be submitted in a format prescribed by the department.

Scott Orders Ballots Seized…Files Lawsuit Against Election Supervisor “Found 78,000 New Votes
  • 100percentfedup.com ^ | Nov 9, 2018 | Staff
    As we reported yesterday (see below), the voter fraud alarm is flashing red in Broward and Palm Beach Counties in Florida. Florida Governor Rick Scott filed a lawsuit against Election Supervisor Brenda Snipes (see below) who has been in hot water before over an election. it’s also being reported that Scott ordered all ballots seized. Rick Scott: “We got some left-wing activists. We got some Democratic D.C. lawyers. They’re down here for one purpose, to steal this election.” Scott adds that the Broward County Election Supervisor has “found 78,000 new votes since election day, 2 days ago, in Broward County.”.

• Townhall.com ^ | November 9, 2018 | Matt Vespa
    The Florida Senate race is rapidly becoming a clown show. It’s been over two days and Broward County, the largest Democratic bastion in the state, is still counting ballots. Counties slammed by Hurricane Michael last month have all tallied their votes. Broward seems unable to do so, or say how many are left outstanding. Broward Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes seems to struggle answering basic questions about this process, even ones required by law. So far, there have been no regular updates. Instead, they’re dumping vote totals by the thousands, which has chipped away at Republican Gov. Rick Scott’s lead over...

broward county is trying to manufacture votes to overturn the senate and governor election and refusing to follow the law
You mean like they did in the 2000 election?
Gotta give the dimocraps an A for effort on that one. Even after the multiple recounts and hanging chads. The shrub still pulled it out.
You needed the SB supremes to steal that from Gore
How did the Supremes steal the election from Gore?

Correct.
coming from the side screaming EDITED VIDEO OF ACOSTSA!!! that's funny.

Entire Semi Trucks of Mysterious "Missing Ballots" are appearing out of No Where in Broward County Florida.

Seriously, this is outrageous. And there needs to be serious penalties for this stuff.

The same thing is going in in Arizona and Georgia.

Forum List

Back