Democrats to reintroduce Dream Act on March 12 with TPS and DED protections

That's true, and it is better politics than calling ethnic minorities rapists and murderers.
Or by insulting black people by telling them that republicans want to turn them back into slaves.

....especially when.....

"Ex: [DEMOCRAT] Schneiderman called me ‘brown slave,’ slapped me until I called him ‘Master’

050718-tanya-schneiderman-feature.jpg

[Democrat] State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman called his Sri Lankan girlfriend his “brown slave” and wanted her to refer to him as “Master,” the woman says.

...and he’d slap me until I did,” Selvaratnam said.

“He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”
https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/ex-sc...lave-would-slap-me-until-i-called-him-master/

The Democrat Party has always ....ALWAYS.....been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

Just because he's a sadistic and perverted Democrat Hebrew, doesn't mean all sadists are Democrat and all Hebrews are perverted and sadistic.
It does mean all democrats are racist baby killers.

I don't get that from the linked article..but ok.
Personal opinion.

Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard, D-Calif., will on March 12 reintroduce the Dream Act, a bill to provide a path to citizenship for young undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children. The legislation will have some changes from prior versions. (Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call file photo)

House Democrats on March 12 will reintroduce the Dream Act with new language providing protections for Temporary Protected Status and Deferred Enforced Departure recipients.

California Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard will reintroduce the measure — which provides permanent legal protections and a path to citizenship for so-called Dreamers, undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children — as the Dream and Promise Act of 2019, according to her office.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi has reserved the bill number HR 6 for the legislation, which has long been a top priority of House Democrats.

In 2017, Democrats filed a discharge petition to try to force a floor vote on the measure since Republican leaders wouldn’t bring it up, but the petition failed to get enough signatures. During the 2018 midterms, Pelosi promised Democrats would bring the Dream Act to the floor if they won the majority.

Millions of Dreamers would benefit from the legislation, including the roughly 800,000 who have had legal protections under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. President Donald Trump has tried to end DACA, but federal courts have blocked him from doing so.

During negotiations over border security funding earlier this year that resulted in the 35-day partial government shutdown, Trump floated a temporary extension of DACA funding in exchange for money for a border wall, but Democrats rejected the offer. DACA recipients have said they did not want their legal status traded for the wall.

The rollout of Roybal-Allard’s legislation next month will also feature Pelosi and other party leaders along with New York Reps. Nydia M. Velázquez and Yvette D. Clarke, the other lead sponsors of the bill, according to Roybal-Allard’s office.

Advocates are also likely to attend the rollout, as they’ve done for the introduction of House Democrats’ other top priority bills this Congress.

The reintroduction of the Dream Act has taken longer than other measures simply reintroduced from the previous Congress because it will include changes from prior versions.

I've never seen a larger group of idiots in action.

What if it dies in the Senate or Trump vetos it? I'll bet that is what they want so they can have it as a campaign issue in 2020

That's true, and it is better politics than calling ethnic minorities rapists and murderers.
Or by insulting black people by telling them that republicans want to turn them back into slaves.

....especially when.....

"Ex: [DEMOCRAT] Schneiderman called me ‘brown slave,’ slapped me until I called him ‘Master’

[Democrat] State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman called his Sri Lankan girlfriend his “brown slave” and wanted her to refer to him as “Master,” the woman says.

“He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”
https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/ex-sc...lave-would-slap-me-until-i-called-him-master/

The Democrat Party has always ....ALWAYS.....been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

Just because he's a sadistic and perverted Democrat Hebrew, doesn't mean all sadists are Democrat and all Hebrews are perverted and sadistic.

True.....but they do have a certain ...history....

Proud Democrat voters can certainly find great moments to celebrate.....if they are oblivious to the real history of their chosen party.

Said history can be reduced to slavery, segregation laws, eugenics, and abortion....and infanticide.

"You see, what do slavery, segregation laws, eugenics, and abortion have in common? They were all top priorities for the Democratic Party throughout history.

• 1828 — Democratic Party is founded by Andrew Jackson — a passionate advocate of slavery and key figure behind the ‘Trail of Tears’ — a state-sanctioned slaughter of around 15,000 Native Americans
  • 1866 — Ku Klux Klan is founded by a group of Democratic former confederate soldiers who fought to prevent blacks living in the South from voting
  • 1868 — Equal protection granted to slaves in the USA: 94% Republican support and 0% Democratic support.
  • 1870— Black suffrage: 100% Republicans voted for, 0% Democrats voted against.
  • 1915— First motion-picture movie to be shown in the White House is The Birth of Nation, a Democratic-Party produced propaganda film depicting the KKK as heroes.
  • 1939 —“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members” – Margaret Sanger (Founder of Planned Parenthood)
  • 1960s — “I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years” – Lyndon B. Johnson
  • 2014 — 36% of all abortion in the US were performed on black women compared to the national black population of 13.3%
  • 2019 — Reproductive Health Act legalises the murdering of a child up to the day of birth

Even a cursory glance at the dark history of the Democratic Party reveals that they have been the party of death long before the 21st century."

Kill More Babies! ¡ Caldron Pool

Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard, D-Calif., will on March 12 reintroduce the Dream Act, a bill to provide a path to citizenship for young undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children. The legislation will have some changes from prior versions. (Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call file photo)

House Democrats on March 12 will reintroduce the Dream Act with new language providing protections for Temporary Protected Status and Deferred Enforced Departure recipients.

California Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard will reintroduce the measure — which provides permanent legal protections and a path to citizenship for so-called Dreamers, undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children — as the Dream and Promise Act of 2019, according to her office.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi has reserved the bill number HR 6 for the legislation, which has long been a top priority of House Democrats.

In 2017, Democrats filed a discharge petition to try to force a floor vote on the measure since Republican leaders wouldn’t bring it up, but the petition failed to get enough signatures. During the 2018 midterms, Pelosi promised Democrats would bring the Dream Act to the floor if they won the majority.

Millions of Dreamers would benefit from the legislation, including the roughly 800,000 who have had legal protections under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. President Donald Trump has tried to end DACA, but federal courts have blocked him from doing so.

During negotiations over border security funding earlier this year that resulted in the 35-day partial government shutdown, Trump floated a temporary extension of DACA funding in exchange for money for a border wall, but Democrats rejected the offer. DACA recipients have said they did not want their legal status traded for the wall.

The rollout of Roybal-Allard’s legislation next month will also feature Pelosi and other party leaders along with New York Reps. Nydia M. Velázquez and Yvette D. Clarke, the other lead sponsors of the bill, according to Roybal-Allard’s office.

Advocates are also likely to attend the rollout, as they’ve done for the introduction of House Democrats’ other top priority bills this Congress.

The reintroduction of the Dream Act has taken longer than other measures simply reintroduced from the previous Congress because it will include changes from prior versions.

What if it dies in the Senate or Trump vetos it? I'll bet that is what they want so they can have it as a campaign issue in 2020

....especially when.....

Bloody amazing!! Another #metoo Democrat "victim". lmao

Greg

....especially when.....

Bloody amazing!! Another #metoo Democrat "victim". lmao

Greg

I wish it were only 'amazing,' Greggy

....especially when.....

I don't get that from the linked article..but ok.
Personal opinion.

You seriously missed my point. It's in there, I swear!

....especially when.....

You left out Baby Rapers since California is legalizing Prostitution for children as young as 13 years old.

....especially when.....

You left out Baby Rapers since California is legalizing Prostitution for children as young as 13 years old.

I had to look that up....
California Democrats legalize child prostitution

Democrats.....a detriment to America and all of civilization.....every day in every way.

....especially when.....

Yeah, the democrat party of today is the Granola Party. It's made up of fruits, nuts and flakes.

....especially when.....

Yeah, the democrat party of today is the Granola Party. It's made up of fruits, nuts and flakes.
And the conservatives are the old crusty pair of underwear that never gets washed.

....especially when.....

Democrats.....a detriment to America and all of civilization.....every day in every way.

You know..more and more it keeps looking like it's coming back to who's behind all this...

I noticed how the Trumpets are letting Strumpet get away with losing the border wall battle with the House..

....especially when.....

You know..more and more it keeps looking like it's coming back to who's behind all this...

I have posted about Morrow's book....

51cDH6ToEDL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It fits.

Last edited:
I'd like to know where these idiots get the idea that we tax payers should support 800,000 kids that Obama had brought into this country??

They should kick them right back to wherever they came from. No way should they be made citizens. What a load of horseshit courtesy of the dumb Dems.

....especially when.....

Seems to be evident that kooks like those four above our nuts and flakes; whatever that means. Seriously they are ignorant, mendacious and bigots.

Postscript: Ooops, I forgot Mary. Add one to the Four, above.

....especially when.....

Seems to be evident that kooks like those four above our nuts and flakes; whatever that means. Seriously they are ignorant, mendacious and bigots.
Yeah, everyone is a bigot these days.

Forum List

Back