Democrats to 'rally against Donald Trump' at Michigan appearance

Democrats to 'rally against Donald Trump' at Michigan appearance!.....BUT ONLY the Donald..... ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

The Saginaw News ^ | July 31, 2015 | Mark Tower
BIRCH RUN, MI — The Michigan Democratic Party is organizing a protest outside the Saginaw County venue where GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump will speak on Tuesday, Aug. 11. The Facebook page for the protest, "Rally Against Donald Trump," was created on July 30 by the Michigan Democratic Party. "We cannot let Trump's anti-immigrant, anti-veteran beliefs be welcome anywhere in our state," the event page states. A poster for the protest references the current GOP frontrunner's "anti-immigrant, anti-veteran statements." Trump will be the keynote speaker at a Lincoln Day event, a fundraiser for the Republican Party in Saginaw and Genesee...

It sounds like a pretty damn clever ploy to get idiot conservative lemmings to rally behind "The Donald."

But YOU DemocRATS WANT trump as an opponent.... Does this mean you little shits are starting to see him as the NON-POLITICIAN, politician, that can win it all.... Lots of Dems also sick and tired of the SSDD syndrome of D.C.

Trump is on a massive ego trip. No surprise there because he's been on a massive ego trip for decades. With that said, if you think that Trump gives a rip about the common man, regardless of their political leanings, than you're more delusional than most people who buy powerball tickets because "they've just got a feeling that this time they're gonna win it all.'

But forget all that. Trump is a petty man who also happens to be small-minded. When I think about his absolutely silly public feud with Rosie O'Donnell a few years, I can't imagine why anyone would support his candidacy because Donald (in his own words, mind you) would be a DISASTER.

Yes, Hillary cares so much for the common man that she had an entire department store closed down so she could get a haircut.
Kind of like when MaBell went shopping at Target. I lmao

Hillary's little stunt where she dressed down and rode around in a van to meet her subjects/ common folk, lasted how long?

two weeks if that. I don't know how their base lets them PLAY these games on them. but it's pathetic

Forum List

Back