Democrats to offer 5.7 Million for "Border Security" not Wall

Has to pass House and Senate before Trump gets it.

Doubt it will

Nancy is brilliant. If he turns this down....he will be bottoming out....

BUT I PROMISED A "BEAUTIFUL CONCRETE WALL!".....SOB....WHINE.....WHIMPER....

Nobody cares if we don't have a cement Berlin wall. We need the existing barriers extended and improved along with all other aspects of border security. This is common sense and budgetary chump change. Pelosi turned it into a shit show with her ridiculous and indefensible "Walls Are Immoral".

Nobody cares if we don't have a cement Berlin wall. We need the existing barriers extended and improved along with all other aspects of border security. This is common sense and budgetary chump change. Pelosi turned it into a shit show with her ridiculous and indefensible "Walls Are Immoral".

There is a road to compromise. They need to find it. People's livelihood are at stake. I cannot imagine the anguish and pain that this DAMN shutdown has costed. NOBODY WINS AND NOBODY LOSES.

OPEN THE FRIGIN GOVERNMENT!

TRUMP turned it into this shit show. Dems have been offering border security money right along

I'd call that a win for Trump. He should too and get our government workers paid.

I doubt that. I won't accept it unless it is for his "beautiful wall." Nancy is playing it smart.

If trump turns down this money, which specifically says it is not going for a wall, he will look like the Fool that he is.

I'd call that a win for Trump. He should too and get our government workers paid.

As a matter of fact, you saying that this is a win for trump, just proves my point. Either he accepts the money for "Border Security" or he will look foolish even to his cult members.

There is a road to compromise. They need to find it. People's livelihood are at stake. I cannot imagine the anguish and pain that this DAMN shutdown has costed. NOBODY WINS AND NOBODY LOSES.

OPEN THE FRIGIN GOVERNMENT!
I agree. That is why Pelosi and Schumer have underserved the Federal workers by refusing to compromise. Why didn't they come back to the table with a $3 billion number? Why did they refuse to come back to the table at all? Because they don't want to compromise. They have picked the political hill they are willing to die on and take the Federal workers with them. Do you understand now that Democratic Leaders care nothing about the little guy? Do you need any more proof?

TRUMP turned it into this shit show. Dems have been offering border security money right along
No he didn't. Nancy Pelosi had a huge smirk on her face on tv yesterday. I knew they were going to do something like insure a wall to keep out trouble from the neighbors were in the works, I just didn't understand how underhanded Pelosi and Shumer were willing to be in order to carry this hate crap to the next level.

Well, they knew just what to do that is unacceptable, and they can caterwaul
"Orange man bad!" all they want, but the public is getting it. They had absolutely no intentnion of letting President Trump make the call.

They want to hamstring, draw and quarter him.

Ain't gonna happen.

Trump has had a Republican Congress for two years.

He has had Dems offer 25 billion...and turned it down because he wanted MORE in that he wanted to curb LEGAL immigration.

He has been offered billions for border security...and turned that down.

This is on Trump and the Republicans

As a matter of fact, you saying that this is a win for trump, just proves my point. Either he accepts the money for "Border Security" or he will look foolish even to his cult members.

I won't be heart broke for the Democrats or Republicans no matter which way it's settled. Just calling it as I see it. What do the Democrats get in return for this deal in terms of immigration? Families of government workers are hurting with bills stacking up. The promise of back pay was a big help regarding the long run, but it sure doesn't beat a regular paycheck. I sure care about these folks way more than any political aspects.

Trump has had a Republican Congress for two years.

He has had Dems offer 25 billion...and turned it down because he wanted MORE in that he wanted to curb LEGAL immigration.

He has been offered billions for border security...and turned that down.

This is on Trump and the Republicans
Twenty five billion, Lesh?

Hey, barkeep! I'll have what Lesh is havin'! He just turned $2.5 million into $25 billion!!! hehehe!!! Gimme his stockbroker's phone # too while yer at it!

Last edited:
Thread title: Democrats to offer 5.7 Million for "Border Security" not Wall

$5.7 million becomes $5.7 billion in the first thread. Then, $25 million becomes $25 billion. This thread is a weird place!!! Someone said marijuana messes with yer brain functions. And I thought it was the whiskey they're servin' around here!

You demmies and yer math. :biggrin:

:beer:

Forum List

Back