Democrats to offer 5.7 Million for "Border Security" not Wall

Thanks WaPo for bringing that to the public’s attention! I’m sure this was the most highly demanded news item of the day. People fell over themselves to read this highly essential bit of info. What would we do without your brilliant “journalism”?

OK. We surrender...Democrats win. Build it from steel.

Thanks WaPo for bringing that to the public’s attention! I’m sure this was the most highly demanded news item of the day. People fell over themselves to read this highly essential bit of info. What would we do without your brilliant “journalism”?

The point of the Washington Post is not journalism. And you cant embarrass them. Their point, along with NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC. New York Times etc etc, is to hammer away at our president in hopes of driving him out of office and reinstalling one of the elites.

Lets be honest. A silly story like that has no loss potential for them...only win. They are incapable of embarrassment and its not like anyone is going to resent the story enough to become a Trump supporter if not already. On the other hand if it takes 1/100 of 1% off his polls, which they consider to be the legitimizing factor for raw power, then it is worth it to them. Death by 1000 cuts is their goal and you are not the target audience.

Its also a form of talking point for the sheep and you have seen here they have no embarrassment. Your own decency is what causes you a sympathetic cringe at the silliness of this trivia masquerading as news. They have no decency.

Something else to do what liberals do best. Gum up the works with trivia and nonsense.

We might
Nobody cares if we don't have a cement Berlin wall. We need the existing barriers extended and improved along with all other aspects of border security. This is common sense and budgetary chump change. Pelosi turned it into a shit show with her ridiculous and indefensible "Walls Are Immoral".
IF the DEMs take congress/senate and presidency in 2020 I wonder if we'll see the NG tearing down the existing walls/barriers etc?
. There are some Democrats that have promised to abolish all borders. No checkpoints, no border patrol, no ICE, no customs.

$5.7b for border security is the correct number,

Based on what exactly?
The DHS funding request, which included 550 miles of new wall, more border agents, and more drug detection equipment at the POEs.
So...NOT a wall from coast to coast..
Oh...
Where are these 500 miles located?
I assume you've seen this request...right?
I've heard it described. Of the $5.7b DHS/Trump request 60% is for wall, and 40% for non-wall items. DHS prioritized where the wall is most needed.

I've heard it described. Of the $5.7b DHS/Trump request 60% is for wall, and 40% for non-wall items. DHS prioritized where the wall is most needed.

Where?

Got a link?

Forum List

Back