Democrats Soft on Pedophile Crimes

RECAP

Dana tells about a mother and a daughter, that the daughter was in an “LGBT Equality Lunch Hour Club” when she as in elementary school.

Why are there homosexual clubs in elementary schools? Listen to this story, and realize that it is just another brick in the wall, the wall of evil that Leftists are building in the minds of children, sexual evil

But why do you support pedophiles?

I do not, and neither do I support your party's pro predophile policies. I do not believe that homosexuals or transgnders should be allowed around children and I do not believe in gay marriage either.

Now that has been answered, if you ask again I will make sure you get temp-banned

Teacher Removed After Students Pledge Allegiance to Pride Flag

1650758121051.png

Kristin Pitzen, the California schoolteacher who posted video to social media of herself instructing students to say the pledge of allegiance to a Progress Pride flag, has been removed from her classroom pending the outcome of an ongoing investigation by the Newport Mesa Unified School District.

Missouri teacher resigns after school tells him to remove Pride flag

A Missouri teacher resigned last week after administrators in his school district told him he had to take down his Pride flag and that he couldn’t discuss human sexuality or “sexual preference” at school.

As I look down at you rolling around in your mud and other filth, I laugh at you. The delusion is from people like you who defend the indefensible and are proud to show how disgusting you are. You are a total retard who defends your Dear Leader and supports being soft on pedos. People like you get removed from where I live pretty quickly. Wanting the things you want taught to children doesn’t fly with parents. And reveals what you are....
Hey, if you are going Q-tard, you need to go full Q-tard or not at all, kid.

So make sure that in addition to babbling about Democratic pedo cabals, don't forget they also eat live babies in the basement of Comet Pizza.

:auiqs.jpg:

Hey, if you are going Q-tard, you need to go full Q-tard or not at all, kid.

So make sure that in addition to babbling about Democratic pedo cabals, don't forget they also eat live babies in the basement of Comet Pizza.

:auiqs.jpg:
You said Q! Here’s your reward...

1650762652883.jpeg

Now you can quote where I said anything about pedo cabals on your side. Telling that you start crying about those being told to stop shoving disgustingly crap on kids. Very telling indeed.....

It seems odd that Republicans are so sexually paranoid. Why is that?

It's not paranoid to be concerned about evils that are openly taking place right before your eyes.

The abusive sexual grooming and brainwashing in public schools is undeniably happening. Your side isn't even trying to hide it.

And then you accuse us of smearing your side, for calling out what you are openly doing and supporting.

It's not paranoid to be concerned about evils that are openly taking place right before your eyes.

Thank you. Exactly! If any normal parent even heard a rumor of such a thing they would thoroughly investigate. But not Democrats in this forum. They defend the perps.

The abusive sexual grooming and brainwashing in public schools is undeniably happening. Your side isn't even trying to hide it.

Correct. If anything, they attack those who are trying to fix it.

And then you accuse us of smearing your side, for calling out what you are openly doing and supporting.

Thanky you for your post.

THREE RIVERS, MI – A Southwest Michigan school board voted unanimously to allow teachers to hang Pride flags in their classrooms Monday, reversing a previous ban on classroom flags that led one teacher to quit his job in protest.

Yep, all you gotta do is post a thread like this and the groomers head to it like flies.

Forum List

Back