Democrats Soft on Pedophile Crimes

Your lies are as dead as the rest of the rights.
All the while your party is fighting to be able to teach 4 to 8 year olds about sex. The lockdowns got rid of Trump for 4 years, but it also exposed the liberal indoctrination of kids in school. Was it worth it, this is the beginning of the end of your party. Couldn't happen to better people.

WATCH: Remember When Obama Pushed Graphic Sex Education to 5-Year-Olds?

The video below was presented on Fox News during the 2008 campaign, and featured an ad by the McCain campaign, which blasted Obama’s radical agenda to sexualize kids, pointing out that “his one accomplishment” while in the Illinois state Senate was “legislation to teach comprehensive sex education to kindergarteners.”

Of course, graphic sex education being taught to young kids now is including radical left-wing gender theory, which wasn’t en vogue at the time but is all the rage now

The warning signs have been there all along folks. What can I say.

All the while your party is fighting to be able to teach 4 to 8 year olds about sex. The lockdowns got rid of Trump for 4 years, but it also exposed the liberal indoctrination of kids in school. Was it worth it, this is the beginning of the end of your party. Couldn't happen to better people.

They don't care. They murder millions of children by abortion. Do you think that grooming bothers them?

Why do you support pedophiles?
You have that backwards moron. Its democrats who support groomers and pedophiles. Read the first five posts.

The video below was presented on Fox News during the 2008 campaign, and featured an ad by the McCain campaign, which blasted Obama’s radical agenda to sexualize kids, pointing out that “his one accomplishment” while in the Illinois state Senate was “legislation to teach comprehensive sex education to kindergarteners.”

Of course, graphic sex education being taught to young kids now is including radical left-wing gender theory, which wasn’t en vogue at the time but is all the rage now

He did? Says who?
The only picture you have of him and epstien is thirty years old.
FB_IMG_1638305179366.jpg

After trump found out he quit having anything to do with him, but you boy Clinton flew on his plane to orgy Island and ditched his security detail to do it. Does it not bother you, that your party is fighting a law that doesn't let 4 to 8 year olds. Be taught about sex?

You have that backwards moron. Its democrats who support groomers and pedophiles. Read the first five posts.

Yet it’s only Trump who parties with them.

The only picture you have of him and epstien is thirty years old.
View attachment 635168
After trump found out he quit having anything to do with him, but you boy Clinton flew on his plane to orgy Island and ditched his security detail to do it. Does it not bother you, that your party is fighting a law that doesn't let 4 to 8 year olds. Be taught about sex?

Trump partying with pedophiles proves he supports pedophiles.

If you support Trump…you support pedohilia.

So again…

There is no proof you have. But why do you support this, Biden's own daughter?
1650719929109.png

Show me proof that Trump is a pedophile, then tell me why your party is fighting to talk to 4 to 8 year olds about sex?

There is no proof you have. But why do you support this, Biden's own daughter? View attachment 635185
Show me proof that Trump is a pedophile, then tell me why your party is fighting to talk to 4 to 8 year olds about sex?
All sorts of proof of your blobby getting jiggy with it….he’s also on record as wanting to drill his own daughter.

Trump partying with pedophiles proves he supports pedophiles.

Proof? You have a video put out before anyone knew Epstein was a pedophile. But we know Clinton multiple times ditched his security detail to go to pedophile Island. So Clinton knowingly goes to a pedophiles island. Tell me, why do you support pedophiles? Two of your leaders are known for it.

RECAP

California Legislature Passes Bill Reducing Penalties for Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Children

California lawmakers passed a bill Monday that would reduce penalties for adults who have oral or anal sex with a willing minor child if the sex offender is within ten years of the age of the victim.
According to SB 145, the legislation “would exempt from mandatory registration” as a sex offender “a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors if the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor and if that offense is the only one requiring the person to register.”
The measure would allow a judge to decide if an adult who engages in oral or anal sex with a child must register as a sex offender if that person is within ten years of the age of the victim.

This is absolutely disgusting and is just one such example

RECAP

Pedophile Democrats use high school students for Lap Dances

The superintendent said the district “has a tradition of excellence and academics and everything we do, but the incident is being investigated and once the investigation is complete, appropriate action will be taken.”

1650749887333.png

Forum List

Back