Democrats & Slavery, Like Carrots and Peas

Why won't any righty answer my question on who is trying to preserve the confederate monuments?!

Trump voters are much more likely to support Confederate memorials than the GOP health care bill

People who voted for President Donald Trump in the 2016 election are big fans of Confederate memorials, but not so much the Republican healthcare bill.

A new poll from left-leaning Public Policy Polling shows that 70% of Trump voters say they support public Confederate memorials like statues, while just 15% disapprove.

Why won't any righty answer my question on who is trying to preserve the confederate monuments?!

Trump voters are much more likely to support Confederate memorials than the GOP health care bill

People who voted for President Donald Trump in the 2016 election are big fans of Confederate memorials, but not so much the Republican healthcare bill.

A new poll from left-leaning Public Policy Polling shows that 70% of Trump voters say they support public Confederate memorials like statues, while just 15% disapprove.

Who cares about the attitudes of a few random folks, you moron.

The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data.'

The thread shows the attitudes of millions who elected racists, i.e., Democrats.

Get it now?

The thread shows the attitudes of millions who elected racists, i.e., Democrats.

Get it now?

It's 2017 . U want to bring up shit from 100years ago as if there was no upheaval in the two parties since then.

Everyone knows the GOP is the party of racists .

Get it now?

It's 2017 . U want to bring up shit from 100years ago as if there was no upheaval in the two parties since then.

Everyone knows the GOP is the party of racists .

Clean up your language and try again, dunce.

BTW.....Bill 'the racist/rapist' Clinton wasn't elected 100 years ago.

I guess we are just suppose to ignore all the piss poor failed national and state policies by republican presidents, congressmen, senators, governors and state legislatures,

"Officers To Be Put On 12-Hour Shifts, As City Violence Increases
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore sees multiple deadly shootings in just a matter of hours. It was a burst of violence that forced the commissioner to make a drastic move today."
Officers To Be Put On 12-Hour Shifts, As City Violence Increases

'As of Tuesday morning, there have been 159 homicides so far this year in Baltimore City, compared to 124 this time last year.'
Ibid.

upload_2017-6-14_11-34-8.jpeg

Mayor Pugh......Democrat

Did any of the current crop of Democrat elites actually have slaves?
Yes.

Rahm Emanuel - Obumble's former Chief of Staff, and present-day Mayor of the City of Chicago, Illinois.

And all of the West Side and South Side plantation-ghetto chattel who are kept liquored-up and drugged-up and fat with SNAP and TANF and LIHEAP, etc.

In return, they loyally vote Democratic, even when the Mayor and City Hall leave them to rot, and to slaughter each other in the hundreds every year.

The Mayor is the Master... the Plantation Owner... dee Massa... and the Ward Alderman are the Overseers.

Rahm (and other Democratic mayors in cities with huge ghetto populations) does, in deed, have (political) slaves.

The Field Hands seem to like the arrangement - otherwise, they would have voted their Masters out of power, ages ago.

Democrats have ruled Chicago since 1932... that's 85 years... the West and South Side ghetto-plantations are worse than ever... and the Dems don't care.

You can tell that they don't care, because they don't do $hit about conditions in those frightful West and South Side neighborhoods.

Oh, they talk a good game, and they hire and fire a few officials, like Police Superintendents now and then, but it doesn't change a damned thing.

They talk a good game, but they don't do diddly-squat, and they continjue to get away with it, election after election after election.

Why?

Because there's nothing out there for the Field Hands to vote for as a viable alternative... better the Devil You Know, who at least tosses you a bone now and then.

Cities with republican mayors with so called large ghetto populations are having the same problems if not worse.

I know because I fought a republican mayor and republican city council to equalize funding for organizations that were working in the black community.

Republicans don't ever take responsibility for anything. No matter how miserably their policies fail it's always the democrats fault.

You have been shown the Red Pill and the Blue Pill.....if you take the Blue, democrat pill....you go back to simply being a vote for the democrat party matrix.....if you take the Red Pill....you will be on your way to actual freedom...

I read the racist bullshit you republican pricks post every day and you dare tell me that if I pick republican I pick freedom. Fuck you and fuck the republican mother fucking party.

Quite an articulate post....rife with Liberal language.

Seems you dolts resort to vulgarity when you have been sorely wounded.

Thanks for the peek into your emotions and your intellect.

Yes.

Rahm Emanuel - Obumble's former Chief of Staff, and present-day Mayor of the City of Chicago, Illinois.

And all of the West Side and South Side plantation-ghetto chattel who are kept liquored-up and drugged-up and fat with SNAP and TANF and LIHEAP, etc.

In return, they loyally vote Democratic, even when the Mayor and City Hall leave them to rot, and to slaughter each other in the hundreds every year.

The Mayor is the Master... the Plantation Owner... dee Massa... and the Ward Alderman are the Overseers.

Rahm (and other Democratic mayors in cities with huge ghetto populations) does, in deed, have (political) slaves.

The Field Hands seem to like the arrangement - otherwise, they would have voted their Masters out of power, ages ago.

Democrats have ruled Chicago since 1932... that's 85 years... the West and South Side ghetto-plantations are worse than ever... and the Dems don't care.

You can tell that they don't care, because they don't do $hit about conditions in those frightful West and South Side neighborhoods.

Oh, they talk a good game, and they hire and fire a few officials, like Police Superintendents now and then, but it doesn't change a damned thing.

They talk a good game, but they don't do diddly-squat, and they continjue to get away with it, election after election after election.

Why?

Because there's nothing out there for the Field Hands to vote for as a viable alternative... better the Devil You Know, who at least tosses you a bone now and then.

Cities with republican mayors with so called large ghetto populations are having the same problems if not worse.

I know because I fought a republican mayor and republican city council to equalize funding for organizations that were working in the black community.

Republicans don't ever take responsibility for anything. No matter how miserably their policies fail it's always the democrats fault.

You have been shown the Red Pill and the Blue Pill.....if you take the Blue, democrat pill....you go back to simply being a vote for the democrat party matrix.....if you take the Red Pill....you will be on your way to actual freedom...

I read the racist bullshit you republican pricks post every day and you dare tell me that if I pick republican I pick freedom. Fuck you and fuck the republican mother fucking party.

Yes.

Why?

Yeah whatever

th

I guess we are just suppose to ignore all the piss poor failed national and state policies by republican presidents, congressmen, senators, governors and state legislatures,

"Officers To Be Put On 12-Hour Shifts, As City Violence Increases
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore sees multiple deadly shootings in just a matter of hours. It was a burst of violence that forced the commissioner to make a drastic move today."
Officers To Be Put On 12-Hour Shifts, As City Violence Increases

'As of Tuesday morning, there have been 159 homicides so far this year in Baltimore City, compared to 124 this time last year.'
Ibid.

View attachment 132966
Mayor Pugh......Democrat

th

Get it now?

Yeah we get it.​

th

Yes.

Why?

Yeah whatever

th

Shouldn't that be in your avi????

Yeah whatever

th

Shouldn't that be in your avi????

Why? You are the dunce.

Forum List

Back