Democrats Rants Over Health Bill.Really?,Did They "Read The Bill" Before Having A Cow?

:banghead: :argue: :cow: Does anyone actually believe that the likes of Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters actually took copies of the new version of the health-care bill home, and read it, word for word, maybe took notes, or compared specifics of it to the failed Obama-Care?
Oh wait, many Democrats have very very low I.Q's, therefore have the reading level of a seven year old student.
Does Nancy Pelosi come off as someone who would actually "Read The Bill" before she will pass it? :blahblah:
It seems that all of the complaints/facts the Democrats have been throwing at us for weeks are pretty much the same facts/aftermath that came out of Obama-Care. So Millions of Americans are going to pay more for Health-Care, and sick babies and kids are gonna die? :crybaby:

I wouldn't want to deny you the opportunity to add another whopper to your rap sheet...so...

Have you read the bill in its entirety?

Dems are afraid the Pub bill might be better.

It can't be worse.

Why didn't Dems pass the bill so they can see what's in it?
how would you describe the Democrats Response in a nutshell?
This is my version: :ack-1: Were All Gonna Die !!!!!!!! :ack-1: :eusa_boohoo:

They are saying it's a tax cut for "THE RICH"....like those who pay the mandate tax....THE RICH?
give it three months, we will be seeing more fake story ads of 35ish old men complaining that ever since they passed Trump-Care,,their weeners have shrunk two inches.
Supermodels will say they're losing teeth and need emergency Botox injections but can't afford them.
i wonder if Nancy Pelosi would eat one of those 5000 calorie dinners/desserts to find out whats in it, then 20 minutes later she gets a heart attack and no one wants to give her mouth to mouth.

:banghead: :argue: :cow: Does anyone actually believe that the likes of Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters actually took copies of the new version of the health-care bill home, and read it, word for word, maybe took notes, or compared specifics of it to the failed Obama-Care?
Oh wait, many Democrats have very very low I.Q's, therefore have the reading level of a seven year old student.
Does Nancy Pelosi come off as someone who would actually "Read The Bill" before she will pass it? :blahblah:
It seems that all of the complaints/facts the Democrats have been throwing at us for weeks are pretty much the same facts/aftermath that came out of Obama-Care. So Millions of Americans are going to pay more for Health-Care, and sick babies and kids are gonna die? :crybaby:

I wouldn't want to deny you the opportunity to add another whopper to your rap sheet...so...

Have you read the bill in its entirety?

lol, I think we can interpret the deer in the headlights stunned silence as a 'no'.

It can't be worse.

They are saying it's a tax cut for "THE RICH"....like those who pay the mandate tax....THE RICH?
give it three months, we will be seeing more fake story ads of 35ish old men complaining that ever since they passed Trump-Care,,their weeners have shrunk two inches.
Supermodels will say they're losing teeth and need emergency Botox injections but can't afford them.
Has been geriatric singers from the 70's with a 320 million nest egg will whine that their asthma treatments have been eliminated....even though they havent :)

It can't be worse.

95% of the benefit will go to the rich...

....that's because the rich pay 95% of our taxes. :scared1:

It can't be worse.

95% of the benefit will go to the rich...

....that's because the rich pay 95% of our taxes. :scared1:

Exactly. How do you give tax breaks to people who don't pay taxes?

Liberals actually figured out how. Many people actually get welfare through IRS tax refunds. They get back more than they pay in. They call it a "REFUND"....that's bullshit. If you pay in 5 dollars income tax and the government gives you back a $10 "REFUND"....that's not a refund, It's welfare disguised as a tax refund.

if Trump Care passes, Nancy Pelosi will worry that her box tox treatments will fail and eventually her entire face will fall off

Forum List

Back