Democrats Pass Abortion On Demand, No Limits, No Restrictions

1. you fkd up--YES --it's petty bullshit to spite the Texas law!!!! it's not the federal governments job to rule the individual states
2. your argument is, as usual ridiculous and pathetic = they are not concentrating or even TRYING to solve the real problems
Fed law over state law. That's the way this country works whether you like it or not, traitor.

It's not law you dumb piece of shit. It hasnt passed the Senate yet.
Why do Pelosi & House Democrats waste the Anerican people's time and money with political theater, taking 'show votes', when they know their crap won't pass in the Senate?

Why do Pelosi & House Democrats waste the Anerican people's time and money with political theater, taking 'show votes', when they know their crap won't pass in the Senate?
To make a point. The majority of people in America dont agree with the law that was passed in Texas. It's pretty obvious this Texas abortioin law is a. either going to be overturned by the Supreme Court or b. ALL abortions will officially be banned in America. I'll let you figure out which is more likely.

Thanks to Democrat Bill, partial birth abortions, dismemembering babies is legal.

Without the right for women to have complete control of their bodies, the country cannot belch about the country's freedom. You want it for yourself but when it's abortion, you include god and exclude pregnant women. How hypocritical is that.

Fed law over state law. That's the way this country works whether you like it or not, traitor.
......hahahahhahahahah-YOU are the nazi hitlerjugend traitor --all of you Dems HATE America--this is undeniable
....no, the federal government is not supposed to over ride the will of the state citizens --YOU are the traitor

It's the law you dumb piece of shit.
Please show us all where HR3755, which was just passed by the House on 9/24/21, is a law within the United States of America. Show us when it was passed by the Senate and signed into law by your President, Joe Biden.

john doe 101 please show us all WTF you are yakking about you nazi hitlerjugend
You said a few posts above this one that "it is the law". I then simply asked you to provide proof that HR3755, the subject of this thread, is law. HR3755 has not become law yet because it just passed the House on 9/24/21. So tell us all how HR3755 is a law in the United States of America.

It's not law you dumb piece of shit. It hasnt passed the Senate yet.
We all know that idiot. I never said it was. But you do have a "majority" in the senate you dumb piece of shit

You are now on ignore. You are too mentally ill to communicate with. I sincerely hope you get the help that you need

We all know that idiot. I never said it was. But you do have a "majority" in the senate you dumb piece of shit

You are now on ignore. You are too mentally ill to communicate with. I sincerely hope you get the help that you need
Well then I guess you'll just have to continue crying about it.

Forum List

Back