Democrats on Ukraine: Do Dems love and expect freedom again?

Did I miss the Mexican army at the southern border crossing the Rio Grande to annex Texas?

Your analogy is garbage.
LefTard Logic:
”Russian millitary killing Ukrainians = GRAND TRAVESTY
Mexican illegals killing my own people = Acceptable byproduct to my FEELZ.”
Twilight Zone shit!
AE086D15-9027-45B1-BDD6-AEFC30957856.jpeg

The right needs to figure out what side of this thing they are going to be on and quickly.
Did it ever occur to you that as free men we are not compelled to take a side? I can sit and watch them kill each other off in wholesale lots while eating my lunch.

I think dems are just desperate to use the troubles in the Ukraine to deflect from the inflation hole they have dug here over the past year.

Oh yeah, gas went up another 10-cents a gallon in my AO last night.....That is what the American people are paying attention to, not the troubles 4800 miles away from DC.

After years of championing loss of freedom/liberty Democrats seem to be coming back around with their support for Ukraine and their freedom.
For years Dems have been begging Father Government to revoke their 2nd Amendment right, they have fought against free speech and for speech suppression under the guise of “misinformation/disinformation”, they celebrated as conservative voices were “cancelled”, they happily supported government imposed vaccine mandates, mask mandates and lockdowns.
Now here we are….it seems like all Democrats are behind Ukraine in their fight for freedom and liberty….they’re celebrating their willingness to die for freedom.
View attachment 611102
They want us to line up to defend Ukrainian white Nationalists?

You compared the Russian army invading a country with a dozen Mexican soldiers who got lost.

You are either a troll or a moron.
Lost? lol....Yeah right....One of them was smuggling pot....Look, I could post many articles of the Mexican military crossing, shooting at border patrol, and other violations of our border...And the fact that these countries are openly sending their people to violate our border in a true invasion is proof that you are defending, and complicit...Invasions don't always have to involve military incursion....

Lost? lol....Yeah right....One of them was smuggling pot....Look, I could post many articles of the Mexican military crossing, shooting at border patrol, and other violations of our border...And the fact that these countries are openly sending their people to violate our border in a true invasion is proof that you are defending, and complicit...Invasions don't always have to involve military incursion....
You’re a moron to compare a dozen Mexican soldiers to the invasion of Ukraine.

I find it hard to believe someone is this dumb but life finds a way.

We could really make this easy for your confused little mind and ask you this two part question….
”How many Russians have killed Americans on our soil and how many illegal Mexicans have killed Americans on our soil” but you’d avoid giving a legitimate answer just as you always do, so we won’t bother asking.

Your opinion of me is irrelevant, you’re just lashing out because you know it’s true.

Your opinion of me is irrelevant, you’re just lashing out because you know it’s true.
I’m making fun of you because you can’t tell the difference between a war that is killing thousands of military and civilians and a dozen soldiers taking a wrong turn.

That is a level of political hackery I don’t think I’ve ever seen.

I’m making fun of you because you can’t tell the difference between a war that is killing thousands of military and civilians and a dozen soldiers taking a wrong turn.

That is a level of political hackery I don’t think I’ve ever seen.

First off, your characterization of my stance here is totally off the mark...

1. I condemn Putin for his use of military to invade the sovereign borders of his neighboring country, and the tactics used to take that country over in indiscriminate killing of Ukrainians...

2. You seem to want to advocate for Ukrainian border integrity, while dismissing our own...

3. The millions streaming into our country with the blessing of not only their own governments, but the government of Mexico is nothing short of a bloodless invasion...

You can laugh all you want, however those of us who have served this country, those of us who value, and appreciate being lucky enough to have been born into the greatest country on the face of the earth stand between continuing the American dream, and destroying it....You are on the side of destroying it....Therefore, as long as you hold these ideas, I consider you an enemy of the United States of America. And thus don't give a shit what you think, don't think, laugh at, or take seriously, just know you will never succeed, and people like me, freedom loving Americans will always be in your way.

First off, your characterization of my stance here is totally off the mark...

1. I condemn Putin for his use of military to invade the sovereign borders of his neighboring country, and the tactics used to take that country over in indiscriminate killing of Ukrainians...

2. You seem to want to advocate for Ukrainian border integrity, while dismissing our own...

3. The millions streaming into our country with the blessing of not only their own governments, but the government of Mexico is nothing short of a bloodless invasion...

You can laugh all you want, however those of us who have served this country, those of us who value, and appreciate being lucky enough to have been born into the greatest country on the face of the earth stand between continuing the American dream, and destroying it....You are on the side of destroying it....Therefore, as long as you hold these ideas, I consider you an enemy of the United States of America. And thus don't give a shit what you think, don't think, laugh at, or take seriously, just know you will never succeed, and people like me, freedom loving Americans will always be in your way.
I will laugh because you made a comparison that was absolutely insane. These don’t exist anywhere near the same universe.

Ukraine is under existential threat from a foreign government seeking to overthrow its properly elected government and replace it with foreign cutouts to turn a sovereign nation into a vassal.

What does that have to do with migrant workers?

• Love
Reactions: xyz
After years of championing loss of freedom/liberty Democrats seem to be coming back around with their support for Ukraine and their freedom.
For years Dems have been begging Father Government to revoke their 2nd Amendment right, they have fought against free speech and for speech suppression under the guise of “misinformation/disinformation”, they celebrated as conservative voices were “cancelled”, they happily supported government imposed vaccine mandates, mask mandates and lockdowns.
Now here we are….it seems like all Democrats are behind Ukraine in their fight for freedom and liberty….they’re celebrating their willingness to die for freedom.
View attachment 611102
I am deeply sad that you lost your freedom to make other people sick. Have you considered picking up AIDS or some other STD? Don't spread it to other people, but enjoy your freedom to get it.

Watching Conservatives pivot back and forth is becoming amusing

How do they oppose everything Biden does and not support Putin?
For me several years ago before Trump it was the realization Putin is a nationalist for his nation. And we in the United States have many elites, politicians, media and entertainers in the globalist camp. And they have pushed us more in that direction using social justice extremism to weaken us. Nationalism became an agenda pushed as evil. The laws are in place for total control on us. Not one of the prog politicians in blue cities changed the criminal codes with their riots. They just reduced the presence of the police. They are frauds and they will use the laws against you when the time comes. out of necessity.

Let's remember before Trump you were not even allowed to discuss illegals in a negative light or you were branded a racist. Any discussion of illegals RAPING and KILLING Americans was blacked out. Any discussion of securing our borders and deporting them got you branded a racist.

I am deeply sad that you lost your freedom to make other people sick. Have you considered picking up AIDS or some other STD? Don't spread it to other people, but enjoy your freedom to get it.
Is that the Leftist spin, the justification for Father Government to control your lives?
Should it be illegal for any sick person to leave their home?

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
Is that the Leftist spin, the justification for Father Government to control your lives?
Should it be illegal for any sick person to leave their home?
It's not even a leftist position, some dumbfucks like you took it as such because some Russian trolls made it popular in order to make the West sick.

It shouldn't even be political. No one would have taken such a crackpot stance even in the 1990s, never mind the 1950s.

Let's remember before Trump you were not even allowed to discuss illegals in a negative light or you were branded a racist. Any discussion of illegals RAPING and KILLING Americans was blacked out. Any discussion of securing our borders and deporting them got you branded a racist.
Oh, make no mistake about it, the left is livid over Trump empowering the people with the right to perceive illegals and call illegals exactly what they are…they thought they had American’s trained to believe that illegal Mexicans had a right to our land and that our immigration laws and sovereignty did not pertain to Mexico’s people.
The left knows they are only relevant in todays politics because of illegals and their off the charts fertility rate.

Quickest way to get AIDS is the jab, now. The shot goblin really knocked this mother fucker out of the park.... hmm?

Now he's doing basement podcasts with 17 viewers... he's been wiped and flushed by the marxist animals.

fauci serial killer.jpg

Forum List

Back